[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - discussion

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:21 am

Main thread
All ooc chat and forms are welcomed here!

Gentle reminders
+ reservations through pm last 72 hours
+ high ranks are first come first serve c:
+ please disable sigs on both threads!
+ you may reserve deputy/medicine cat/
medicine cat apprentice roles, but will
be required to roleplay into those positions
+kittypets are pretty rare
+ the deputy will be chosen from the 6 core members,
whoever reserves the role for deputy will be put under
those temporarily
+ lots of ranks switching around until the newly formed
clan settles!
+please pm me any questions!!

peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:22 am

Taken prefixes: (cannot be reused)
    -Hound
    -Rat
    -Vixen
    -Wolf
    -Hex
    -Ember
    -Lynx
    -Sand
    -Dove
    -Smur
    -Fish
    -Thrush
    -Sprout
    -Mourning
    -Split
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ houndstar โœง ] - leader

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:26 am

[ Houndbellow, Houndstar โœง 45 moons โœง Leader ]
    001. Hound/kit/paw/bellow/star. 002. Male, he/him. 003. 45 moons, born
    during leaf-fall. 004. Heterosexual. 005. Leader of Fallenclan. 006. Medium-haired solid
    black tom with handsome green eyes. 007. Bulky, muscular frame. 008. Metallic scent
    009. Crude and merciless. 010. Given the prefix "Hound" for his impressive ability to hunt
    and "Star" after he was given his nine lives. 011. Relationship post link here.

Houndstar is a rather demanding and merciless leader, ruling through fear and respect.
    During his time in Mothclan, he received the nickname "the silent violent" due to his
    frequency of lashing out at others out of nowhere. He is a quiet and unpredictable tom,
    who equates fear to power. He is insecure in his ability to lead, overcompensating with
    an almost unempathetic and cold exterior. His words are rather harsh and cruel and he
    is prone to over-do things to make sure he is ruling with an iron-paw. He has yet to do
    anything drastic to prove his leadership, but I wouldn't put it past the unnerving tom.
    Houndstar is very manipulative and persuasive, using his silver tongue and handsome
    looks to rally loyalty from those around him. His only weakness- is family. He adores his
    little brother Ratkit, and would do anything to keep him happy. He aspires to have many
    kits of his own.

When the fire destroyed Mothclan, it was no surprise Houndbellow had a small group of
    followers already. After grabbing his brother Ratkit by the scruff, he attempted to help
    several others before escaping the flames himself. Before the fire, he had already had
    a cult-like following that seemed to respect him a bit more than necessary. He often
    boasted about handling rogues by himself, and fighting off various predators single
    handedly. The cats from Mothclan respected, if not feared, him greatly. He was
    considered for the role of deputy after the retirement of Mothclan's own deputy, but
    Pondstar decided it would get to his head and it wasn't a safe choice. Houndstar saw
    the fire as a chance to begin his own clan, and did not hesitate to jump on the
    opportunity. His kithood was rather rough, as he was abandoned outside Mothclan's
    camp entrance. He was raised without the guidance of a mother or father, and only
    under the guidance of his mentor Spiderwhisker. Spiderwhisker was a rather crude and ill-
    mannered tom himself, so it's no wonder Houndstar turned out the way he did. He
    idolized his mentor, the only father figure he had ever had. When another tiny black kit
    was abandoned in front of Mothclan's entrance, again, Houndbellow was fast to take
    the kit under his wing, establishing a big-brother bond with him. He sees much of himself
    in the young kit, and hopes to give him all that he didn't have when he was in the position
    himself. He hopes to raise Ratkit in his image, and create a new leader for Fallenclan.
Last edited by peachpit. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ ratkit โœง ] - kit

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:27 am

[ Ratkit, Ratfaceโœง 4 moons โœง Kit ]
    001. Rat/kit/paw/face/star(?). 002. Male, he/him. 003. 4 moons, born during leaf-bare.
    004. Bisexual. 005. Kit of Fallenclan. 006. Short-haired solid black tom with striking yellow eyes.
    007. Scrawny, miniscule frame. 008. Scented like catmint. 009. Curious and naive. 010. Given
    the prefix "Rat" for his small size and "Kit" as a traditional suffix. 011. Relationship post link
    here.

Ratkit is a pretty average kit. He is incredibly curious and desperate to get outside of the camp,
    and is eager to begin his warrior training. He absolutely adores his older brother Houndstar, and
    looks up to the leader more than anyone else. He wants to be just like his older brother, even if
    his brother isn't the best of character. He sees nothing wrong with his brothers actions and
    defends him with his life, making him seem a bit naive. Houndstar has put the idea in his head
    that he is to be the leader of Fallenclan when he is old enough, and Ratkit is completely
    determined to do just that. Though, Houndstar has been preaching to use every means
    necessary, even if it goes against the warrior code. Ratkit is unsure how he feels about this.

His memories of Mothclan were nothing notable. He was abandoned at their camp entrance
    before he could talk. A tom by the name of Houndbellow was quick to step in as an older
    brother figure, telling him stories about how he himself was abandoned in Mothclan before
    he could speak too. The two formed an intensely close bond, being nearly inseperable. It
    was no wonder why Ratkit was swept away in his sleep when the fire ate away at their home.
    Ratkit regards Houndstar as a hero and boasts about his brothers strength. He finds himself
    comfortable now in Fallenclan, with his brother as leader. Though he has developed the
    beginnings of a cough and has a small burn on his flank.
Last edited by peachpit. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ mourningdove โœง ] - queen

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:27 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    001. Dovekit/paw/petal/Mourningdove 002. Molly, She/Her 003. 38 moons, born during leaf-bare 004. Heterosexual 005. Queen of Fallenclan 006. Solid white, long-furred molly with icy blue eyes, a large scar settles beneath her right eye 007. Bulky, pregnant frame 008. Scented like mallow leaves 009. Worrisome and depressed 010. Given the prefix "Dove" for her solid white pelt, and "Petal" for her delicate nature. In recent times, given the prefix "Mourning" to honor those lost in the fire, along with her mate and the suffix given for her previous name. 011. Relationship link goes here
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Mourningdove before the fire had been a completely different molly. Sickeningly sweet with the most gentle and kindhearted nature, she was nearly saint-like. In these times, it seems all that life has been sucked out of her. The loss of her home and her mate has caused her to be filled with worry and depression. It doesn't help that she's heavily pregnant and due to deliver her late-mate's kits any day now. She is filled with anxiety about having to raise the kits alone, let alone while she is grieving. She is a rather quiet molly these days, and mostly keeps to her own anxious and grieving mind.
    Mourningdove had only known Mothclan, the sole place she was born and raised. Born as Dovekit to mother Fawndapple and father Diverheart, she had been an only kit and rather doted on as she aged. She got through her training with no real merit, she was an average hunter and less-than average fighter. In her warrior days, she was quick to fall head over paws for a tom by the name of Ghosthowl. It hadn't been long before the two were expecting their very own litter of kits. The pair had been ever so in love as Dovepetal's belly grew, dreaming of names and personalities. This was ripped from their paws soon there after. The fire struck when they had been asleep. When she was awakened by the medicine cat Sheepswallow and ushered out of the den, she yowled and screamed for her mate. She had remembered stumbling through the burning camp, and then nothing at all. Before being taken in by Fallenclan, she had been wondering aimlessly around the charred forest in a state of shock and consumed by grief. Her paws are badly burned, though she had not received any more drastic injuries. The fate of her three unborn kits are still yet to be discovered as there has been no medicine cat to attend them.
Last edited by peachpit. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ splitface โœง ] - warrior

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:28 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    001. Jinx, Splitface 002. Molly, She/Her 003. 25 moons, born during leaf-fall 004. Lesbian 005. Warrior of Fallenclan 006. Split-faced, medium furred calico with olive green eyes 007. Lithe, muscular frame 008. Scented like cinnamon 009. Anti-social and Determined 010. Given the prefix "Split" for the split of the red and brown tabby markings on her body and suffix "face" for the most prominent markings. 011. Relationship link goes here.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Often times found alone, Splitface is a rather unsocial molly. Due to her rogue upbringing, she had not been trained in fighting but was a rather promising huntress instead, resulting in deep insecurity in her identity as a clan cat. She pushed and proved herself with all her might, determination being one of her defining traits. Splitface is incredibly driven and not one to show mercy if you are in her way of success. She can be regarded as sometimes callous and cruel due to her anti-social and determined personality.

Splitface, formerly known as Jinx, is a rather new addition to Fallenclan. She was born to a rogue couple, mother Bunny and father Wirt under the name of Jinx. She was born with two other siblings, Jett and Raven. Her brother and sister left the family as soon as they were old enough, leaving Jinx by herself with her mother and father. Her parents had one more litter of 2, their names Marble and Casper. Jinx was saddled with the new duty of caring for her newborn siblings as her father and mother tried to fend for the family. When she had been of warrior age, the forest was set ablaze, chasing her rapidly out of the forest, and she had never seen her parents again. As for Casper and Marble, they had been peacefully asleep when the fire hit, tucked away underground in a den beneath a flat stone. Splitface travels often outside of Fallenclan's borders to attempt to find the scent of her lost siblings. She is not sure how far she traveled as the fire ate at her heels, but will sometimes disappear for days on end as she searches for her family.
Last edited by peachpit. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VixenHeart - Future Deputy

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:38 am

name VixenKit Vixenpaw -VixenHeart
      gender Female
      age 31 moons
      rank Warrior - wants to become Deputy

appearance average sized tabby with tri-colored eyes. She has a long scratch near her flank from a previous battle. This is covered by her fur.
      history VixenHeart was born and raised into Mothclan, she grew up fourth best to her siblings and always tried her hardest to make her family and clan proud. Her siblings were all much larger than her at birth. Making her the runt of the litter. Perhaps that was why she was so driven to make everyone proud of her. Always going above and beyond in her apprenticeship, VixenHeart could been found cleaning the elders den after training and helping with patrols. She always kept primarily to herself, going through the ranks silently. As she became a warrior she was awarded the sur-name โ€œheartโ€ is from the amount of heart she showed her clan. During the fire, VixenHeart searched for her family, but realized they had fled without her or without looking back. Not having anyone further to turn to, VixenHeart looked at HoundStar for answers. Promising her allegiance to his new clan.
      personality more quiet and reserved than the other clan members. She watches with careful eyes to ensure nothing happens to her clan. VixenHeart is protective, she has strong maternal instincts even though she has no kits. She does not tolerate bullying in the clan. VixenHeart will always be a shoulder to lean on to her clan-mates if needed. Very loving and caring, she looks out for everyone and will often in battles push another clan member aside to take the hit. She would rather be wounded than a clan member. However if you cross or upset the she-cat be prepared. She can get ugly. This is a side to her she hates revealing. But sometimes it is necessary .

sexuality bisexual
      crush/mate open
      kits open
      family open

relations
      open!
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WolfPaw

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:36 am

name Wolfkit -wolfpaw -wolfleap
      gender male
      age 11 moons
      rank kit - apprentice -warrior

appearance extremely fluffy and has a slender build under his fur.
      personality personality here
      history wolfpaw was potentially the kit of loners, unfortunately he isnโ€™t sure. He remembers crossing into the Mothclan territory and being found by a patrol. Since he was so young he was not seen as a threat. The clan took him in as a kit and raised him alongside the other members of the clan. [[ name ]] took him in as her own kit and has helped teach wolfpaw the warrior code and ways of the clan. He still struggles from time to time but is constantly asking questions and wanting to learn more. Once the fire hit, he scrambled away from the camp leaving everything he's known. He basically ran into HondStar and was welcomed into the new clan

sexuality bisexual
      crush/mate none
      kits none
      family unknown. open

relations
      open!
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ—ใ€ŒThe Little Fisherใ€โ—

Postby V.Vulpes » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:06 pm

โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
โ–ˆโ•‘
๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
BoopBop-๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ-
Name: The Fisher [Fishpaw]
Family: Open
Song: The Milk Carton

Boop๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’, ๐‘ถ๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’
BoopBop-๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ-
Strength โ€ขโ€ข'''โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Dexterityโ€ขโ€ข''โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Constitution โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Intelligenceโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Wisdomโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
Charismaโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
....๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…?
.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Fisher is a fluffy, round
calico molly. Her fur is very
plush and fluffy, creating a
cloud-like appearance and
adds to her roundness. The
predominant color in her coat
is a deep ebony black with
splotches of bright orange
and little white, on her paws,
chest, and belly. She has
small yet expressive dark
orange eyes. Her face is very
round accentuated by her long
white whiskers.

.โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโ—ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
..๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…
Bโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’€๐’†๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’”ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ..The sole survivor of a rogue's litter, Fisher only had love for her mother. Her earliest memories of being warm and comforted
    by her belly fur are held very fondly in her heart. Her mother, however, was a wanderer, a free spirit who couldn't be tied
    down by the responsibilities of motherhood. It was a harsh decision to leave her kit by the bay, but Mother believed it was
    for the kit's own good. With the promise of returning once the kit had learned to fish, Mother left her behind, melting
    into the shadows of a rogue's life once more.
    ..The kit, barely 5 moons old, was left with the lingering words of her mother and the warmth of her memories, but the ache of
    being left tugged at her heart. However, she was determined to please her mother. She watched and learned, observing
    the ways of fishing from rogues, other fishing animals, and even the few twolegs that occasionally visited. Their thin,
    bendy sticks were weird, though, and didn't seem right for fishing.
    ..Each day, Fisher devoted herself to learning the art of fishing, casting aside her sadness for friendliness to any other cat
    that visited the bay. Some that saw her dedication to her craft bestowed the name "Fisher" upon her.
    Delighted by this, she continues her journey, still believing that her mother will come back for her. Nowadays, she's
    become overly curious about the new cats that come to the bay. These clan cats are a lot different than the rogues
    that are usually around here. She hasn't been brave enough to strike up a conversation with any of them, but maybe
    soon she will.
Bโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’”...ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by V.Vulpes on Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved queen

Postby minjun » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:40 pm

res queen, stormybriar, 42 moons.
Last edited by minjun on Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minjun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me