[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - discussion

Postby peachpit. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:43 am

@ raining fire
    oops! my apologies, should have let u know beforehand! vixenheart is already deputy to kinda speed things along as activity here is not too great. houndstar would've been in a terrible mood regardless if vixenheart already sent out patrols bc he's mr. grumpypants LOL

@everyone
    im going to start sending out warnings for members who have been inactive for a week+, unless they have spoken to me about absence directly. i know we're heading into busy holiday season so please communicate with one another so we can keep this rp going <3
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:21 pm

not a problem! Im still here, just havent posted since im waiting on a few others to post before i do mine. Didnt want to leave anyone out, and besides it would give me more to write etc c:
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:20 pm

same here!
Last edited by boba_tree on Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:53 pm

i got a post up. sorry its a bit short, normally write more but got a bit stumped.
      with hexmoon, i left her for now. will do a post for her with the dog attack next post i do c:
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:28 am

drafting up my post now! should be done in the next hour or so hehe

@lykos
    i'll have houndstar lead the patrol hexmoon's way! everyone else is welcome to hop into the patrol as if they've been there if they missed the patrol leaving camp c:
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:19 am

__PawPrints__ wrote:
โ˜€ Bearstrike โ€‹โ˜€
Large dark brown tabby tom.
x male x 27 moons x warrior; x core member
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
positive traits; x fearless x dependable x strong x
negative traits; x naive x lazy x aggressive x

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Bearstrike is not the kind of cat you joke around with. His large figure and short temper typically invoke paranoia if not fear in those around him. He is unexcited by anything that does not involve him sinking his claws into another cat. However, he's not bad to keep around as extra protection for the camp. As long you can feed him. Bearstrike is not the most intelligent cat but he does not necessarily realize that.

Bearstrike was raised clan but has no other surviving kin. His brother mysteriously disappeared a few moons prior to the fire.

romantic relationships; x may develop a crush on Hexmoon
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x

Was thinking he could be friends with Houndstar? Like a muscle figure that's not quite intelligent or ambitious enough to be a deputy.

โ˜€ Sparrowfur โ€‹โ˜€
Slender long furred lynx point she-cat.
x female x 18 moons x warrior;
positive traits; x graceful x witty x resilient x
negative traits; x impatient x anxious x vengeful x

Sparrowfur is similar to her namesake. Her personality is flighty and she jumps quickly from topic to topic in conversation, almost as if her mind is flying faster than her mouth. The only thing faster than her mind is her paws. She moves quickly and is a great sprinter. She excels in strikes during combat but suffers during grappling.

Sparrowfur is an older sister to Sproutpaw. She spends most of her time picking on him - but cares for him deeply. She frequently checks in on his apprentice training and offers advice.

romantic relationships; x open
positive relationships;
Sproutpaw x Younger brother
negative relationships; x

Open for relationships

Was I accepted?
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minjun » Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 pm

hello, i do apologise for the lack of response here, i only just managed to reset my password.
minjun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me