Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which natural disaster/hazard should we do?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:58 pm

Earthquake
No votes
Flood
56%
Landslide/Mudslide
No votes
Wildfire
33%
Extreme Heat/Drought
11%
Mild Tornado
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 9

Re: Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Postby oceanz » Mon May 06, 2024 9:30 am

bump c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 am

Hi, is this still open? If it is, could I be Cloudpaw?
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon May 06, 2024 12:17 pm

It is! And yes absolutely, just fill out a form and post it here c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:42 am

name Cloudpaw | Cloudbounce
age 8 moons
gender Male
sexuality Gay
rank Apprentice
personality Cloudpaw is an oblivious little apprentice. He's truly a sweet kid at heart, but his desire to please others tends to lead him to leap before he looks. His impulsive tendencies mixed with his clumsiness tend to have bad results for him. In his mind, all ideas are good ideas, and no more thinking will be done about it. He loves to run, even though he ends up tripping over his own paws more than not. Shiny things or other interesting objects catch his attention quite easily, and he likes the fill his nest with the things he collects. Often overshadowed by his louder and "braver" siblings, Cloudpaw pushes himself harder, rarely stopping to consider the consequences of his actions, in an attempt to stand out on his own and make a mark on the world. All he wants to do is prove he is "good enough"
appearance All white oriental shorthair with almond shaped olive green eyes. His ears are much larger than average and usually flop around whenever he moves.
any kin Claystar, Basilpaw, Beetlepaw
crush/mate Open
offspring None
history(optional)
other

name Milkkit | Milkpaw | Milkbird
age 42 moons
gender Male
sexuality Questioning
rank Deputy? If not, warrior
personality Milkbird is a stoic and quiet cat. He tends to listen rather than speak, and always seems to be thinking. He has little to no interest in a mate or kits, and would prefer to devote all of his time and energy into his clan. He makes no decusions without fully considering every aspect, but never hesitates to act when he needs to. It takes a lot to get him riled up, it's very rare to see him angry. When he does get angry, however, it tends to be a cold or passive anger. He has a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor, and usually has a quip ready for any circumstance. He has a scathing tongue, and his words tend to come off as rude as a result.
appearance Milkbird is an average sized, fluffy white cat with dark forest green eyes. The backs of his ears are black, and he has a few black speckles on his shoulders. He has a small scar across his nose from his apprenticeship.
any kin None/Open
crush/mate None, not really interested
offspring None, not really interested
history(optional) Milkbird was born an only kit, almost a moon after his father was killed on a patrol. His mother rejected him, as he looked too much like his father, so he was raided by the other queens.
other

name Little | Littepaw| Littlerain
age 39 moons
gender Female
sexuality Heterosexual
rank Warrior
personality Littlerain is a curious and excitable cat. She loves to explore, and never turns down an invitation for an adventure. She loves patrolling the territory, especially at night and in the early morning. She always looks for the good in others, and very rarely thinks badly of others. A hopeless romantic, she hopes to form a family of her own one day, but isn't looking to rush into anything.
appearance Littlerain is a tall, sleek, tortishell point cat with dark amber eyes. Her body is a off-white shade, and her face, ears, legs, and tail are a black and cream tortishell color.
any kin None
crush/mate Has a crush on Claystar/Open
offspring None
history(optional) Littlerain was born a kittypet, the smallest of her litter. After her birth, it became extremely clear that her mother, a purebred siamese, had snuck out of her home at some point in time. The twolegs were overwhelmed with so many kittens, and being unable to sell them due to their unknown lineage, ended up giving them away to anyone who would ask. Littlerain ended up with an older twoleg, who paid very little attention to her. Her curious nature led her to the nearby forest, where she discovered Redwoodclan, and decided to make it her home.
other
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 am

accepted! milkbird can absolutely be deputy. do you have any preference on who you would like cloudpaw’s mentor to be?

- once we have a medicine cat we can start the rp c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 am

No real preference, anyone that's willing to! Thank you!
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:03 am

name Venom > Venompaw > VenomClaw
age 35 moons
gender Male
sexuality Straight, leaning Bi
rank Loner
personality Cocky, flirty, dark, quiet (sometimes), Brooding. Protective (upside! :3)
appearance A dark tabby pelted cat with a tiger mackerel pattern, green eyes and subtle scars on his tail, and one on his eye. Only barely larger than average cats.
any kin No
crush/mate None/Open
offspring None/Open
history(optional) When VenomClaw was younger, his family abandoned him at a young age. Before, he was fed, handled and cared for by a feline whom he can't remember to this day. His family had grown tired of him being useless in battle, due to the fact he was only slowly advanced between training. Eventually being cast out.
VenomClaw eventually learned on his own, alone, self defense methods and survival instincts. He didn't dare wander too far in the land around him. He was slightly intimidating for his size, (only. teeny bit larger) an advantage he used towards prey. Now, he stands alone. He was originally VenomPaw due to his green eyes :3
other hope I did this right ;w;
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Tue May 07, 2024 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 am

Might have missed something. I also think there were rogue spots left?
If you need a medicine cat, I can submit a cat for that role? I was OG going to do a warrior but there's a lot :,3
I'm open to playing any roles needed/wanted :3
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 3:13 am

@wetpaint23 - sounds good! if it’s okay with growlithe I think appleleap would make a good mentor for cloudpaw

@ itsasher0 - accepted! & there’s really no limit on characters, you can make as many as you can manage c: since venomclaw is a loner would you like him to go by just venom, or keep his warrior name of venomclaw?

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me