Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby hjarta » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:59 am

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: hjarta 1006790
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): n/a
(13-03-23)
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:18 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 13/03/2023 🦢
rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

Flicka wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

shortstop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Neku wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 6 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sweetheart Pup Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a medium sized, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies of different species to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

BarkinqCoyote wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Cynicat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

mastergirl7 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fabled_)

archietime wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 8 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 9 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

KiraKilla wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

GrimJP wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Inside the box is a medium sized, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies of different species to breed together - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

eden; wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

zatty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Last edited by Fourd on Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostkeys » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:19 pm

Username + id: ghostkeys [913445]
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):
Image Image
Linux [he/them] || Obyssian [they/them]
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Past
(14-03-23)

⇾Hello, I'm Delta!⇽
Delta · they/them · artist · ♡
Loves; Genshin Impact,creepy things,
gore, creepypasta, dragons
and much more!♡
flight rising || toyou.se

ghostkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BarkinqCoyote » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:20 pm

Username + id: BarkinqCoyote + 813784
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): Image Image
Previous explore post (if appliciable): OwOoWoOwO
(14-03-23)
dez || they/them

= i work 40hrs/week so i may reply slowly sometimes !! qwq;; =
slowly becoming active again !! :,3c
BarkinqCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:20 pm

Username + id: Exitium + 626371
Image♡♡♡Image♡♡♡
Kelpy Spinefish + Leafy Seacoral
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
Explore post for March 13th, 2023
(14-03-23)
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:20 pm

Username + id: appleschloss 42156

Previous explore post (if appliciable): (3/13/23)
(14-03-23)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss