*.✧ Seraphillons Seravice Prompt Hub ✧.*

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

*.✧ Seraphillons Seravice Prompt Hub ✧.*

Postby ophanimera » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:30 pm

Welcome to the Seravice Prompt Hub.

Here, you may submit prompt entries to summon forth the Seravices for any Seraphillon you own that does not already possess one. Please use the provided form to submit your completed entry.

The following Seraphillons have Seravices by default and will be created by rainboxys without need for a prompt:

- Phis from the Create Your Own Opening Event
- ML (masterlist) Phis numbered 1 to 100, as an early bird participant bonus
- Babillon Phis which are bribed to summon theirs via a Hot Apple Pie
- other possible future exceptions, to be determined as time goes on

You will be notified on this thread exclusively once your prompt is accepted and the Seravice is created. If you fall short of the prompt requirements, you may resubmit when a new prompt is posted.

Prompts will change depending on the entries submitted.

Code: Select all
link to seraphillon for prompt: [url=][phi name][/url]
prompt entry:

Prompt One:
(running until 10 entries)

Cloudy appears before you, regaling you a bit with a Seravice's origins.

"All Seraphillons have a psychic link to their owners, although they are poor at communication in other species' languages. This is why our Seravices exist... They are an interface that allows us to communicate, as well as project a representation of our corporeal form. We present these to the individuals we want to entrust with our care and wellbeing, as we have to forage on our own otherwise and it is difficult to fend for ourselves at such a diminutive size. For one reason or another, your Seraphillon trusts you. The Seravice is proof of that, a physical manifestation of their promise to serve you as a companion.

Tell me a little bit about why they chose you...

What traits motivate your Seraphillon to befriend someone?
They don't necessarily have to be good qualities, just qualities they prefer.
"

You may tell me this in writing, minimum 400 words, no maximum.
You may alternately use art, minimum one fullbody piece, colored to show a clear representation of your Seraphillon AND that shows what traits motivate them.
Shading and exact design replication in your art is not necessary.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me