◆ Kalon Readopt ◆

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ◆ Kalon Readopt ◆

Postby Mimu » Fri May 03, 2024 6:03 am

Image mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon May 20, 2024 1:24 pm

Heyo! Just a reminder, this ends in 6 days!
Extensions may be granted if needed!

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:36 am

Username + User ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
    Kalon Name: Serenade
    Prompt: There was one constant about Serenade- she was always singing, no matter where she was or what she was doing. She loved all kinds of music, the stories the songs told, and the emotions they carried with them. So when she found a mystery Pokemon egg one day, it was no surprise that she spent hours singing to it as she walked around with it to help it hatch. By nighttime, the egg still had not hatched, in fact it did not even seem close, so she carried the egg back to her house to get some rest. Carefully nestling the egg among some pillows and blankets, Serenade sang it a lullaby before falling asleep.
    When she awoke the next morning, Serenade resumed her efforts to help the egg hatch. All day, she walked around, singing to the egg and watching for any signs that it might be close to hatching. Finally, late into the afternoon, she felt movement coming from the egg. It was hatching! Serenade watched curiously as cracks began to appear on the surface of the egg, and from them she could hear a beautiful melody. A melody she remembered singing to it herself earlier as she helped it hatch. In awe, she watched as the Pokemon hatched from the egg, and she was excited to see that it was a Meloetta! Joyfully, Serenade began to sing a song about friendship, and the Meloetta soon joined in. From that moment on, the two were inseparable, and a harmonious tune followed them wherever they went.
    Now, Serenade had a companion who loved music just as much as she did, and who was happy to sing alongside her and help her share her love of music with the world.
    [290/300]
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Sun May 26, 2024 3:06 pm

Sorry for the slight-lateness

This comp is now closed!

I'll try to get this judged through the week! (≧∀≦)ゞ

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqims]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me