📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Lab

Postby Skull.Vincent » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:32 am

Let's help these poor werms (?)
username + ID: Skull.Vincent #308850
date: October 19
link to first post: First Post
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:51 am

username + ID: BPlusSupernova 1034205
date: October 19th
link to first post: N/A
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:52 am

username + ID: Azphen ID 757932
date: oct 19
link to first post: [x]

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:54 am

username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
date: October 19
link to first post: boop!
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:55 am

username + ID: Nursemikan 890260
date: october 19th
link to first post: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4790784&p=139707726&hilit=NurseMikan#p139707726
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:55 am

username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
date: october 19
link to first post: <3
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:58 am

username + ID: fabled_ + 275307
date: october 19
link to first post: xxx
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:00 pm

results are being rolled ! please do not post !
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab - Results 10/19

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:09 pm

results of the search - october 19th
remember to include your username and ID on your forms ! incomplete forms will be skipped !

let me know if i missed your form (and it is complete) !

Piine - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
wafflefalaffle - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Twiggy97 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
PaperFriend - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
JoyfulRam - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
The_Cannie - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Benji_ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Zaffre7 - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Umi ‹3 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
werepickle - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
_mirage_ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Smoky - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
trance - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
pep - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
SpiritWish - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Ari_bushpaw - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
shadowangelw - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Layamell - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Cosmic_Dragon - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
raiden - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
kitsukami - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
AlatusNemeseos - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
marshhie - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Zigzagoon - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
dartist - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
TemmieFlakes - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
PotatoPup - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
✿God✿ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Strawberry.Wyne - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Jasmyn - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
S h e b s t e r - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
NeonFoxPaw - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Zentropy - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Oliiviine - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Yetaet - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
avsilly - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
ob0321drxzx - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
majora's_mask - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Goji ✦ Dragon - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Bon_in_here - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
everydeysnek - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
kemichan - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Shokee - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
grimjp - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
FallFiresideFirefly - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Cyberkonstruktor - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
sleepytally - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
hjarta - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Hexing - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
OverheartBlue - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Asternaut - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
ahirked - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Phantost - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
vlpn - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Omiyage - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
ZeroToInfinity - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
PikachuTori25 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
gauze - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Supersnake - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Thingsgowrong - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Nova-Moshi - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
blizzard180 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
glittermintfurry - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Orien - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Phönixfeder2000 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
cribunni - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
fishkin - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Kitsune. - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
snailshoes - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
HydraTriangle - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
onion - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
KingRay - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Eevee55 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Exile - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Mossclaw3706 - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
guts. - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
lunexiii - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
shortstop - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Music_Lover - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Zatty - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
yutashu - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Zeena - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
confetti sprinkles - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Wysterinka - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Westsparrow - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Adamented - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
BardOfBreath - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
foxil - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
dilemmaly - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
Skollrous - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
pineapplecatman - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
P0LYPH0NIE - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Saeli - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
eonduo - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
niveiru - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Zubers - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
MJDust - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Rosemoon - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
styxie - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
dragoness129 - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
BethRAWR - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Scourgebane - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
m0r1bund - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
[kat] - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Griff - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
bats - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Transparent Cow! - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
dogtreat - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
PinkAngel - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
TheBrokenRobot - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Beezhivez - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
EeeeeeejDoge - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Canis. - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
CountingCrows - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
geebaby - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Viperr - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Casper117 - You brought back... a leg ? Maybe ? We'll find out soon enough. [goopy leg (right) !]
Skull.Vincent - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
BPlusSupernova - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Azphen - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
GoldieDoggy - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
Nursemikan - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
mallowpop - You brought back a leg ! This'll make you super fast... well, on one side, at least. [horse leg (right) !]
fabled_ - You brought back a leg ! Now you're ready to get places. [standard leg (right) !]
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:14 pm

I'm so sorry please ignore me >n<
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me