Roses are red... {Official Kiamara Love Letters}

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Roses are red... {Official Kiamara Love Letters}

Postby Moonskye » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Welcome! Glad to see you stopped by to send a letter!
    - Here is where your kiamara can confess their affections for another, anonymous or not. Straight from their heart, and put in a little letter. As long as it's polite, it will be posted for their admirer to find. Who knows, it could be the start of something else!

Fox, more well known as captain-tamashi was the founder of the original Love Letters, and has graciously passed the ownership onto me.

Stay awhile, send a letter or two, and let the romance blossom! Just before you can get to sending messages, a word about rules. Yep, there will be a couple, as well as guidelines.

Rules
  • Adopt rules apply ;u; - Rules Here
  • This is just for kiamaras, and characters and other adopts who want to send a love letter to a kiamara! It is not from another adopt to another adopt or two characters to one another.
  • Send your letters to me, do not post them here. Anonymity is key.
  • Please do not spam about wishing your kia got a letter, and I'd prefer if this thread wasn't full of posts saying "marking!" Feel free to make another comment or bookmark the page.
  • Please send letters through CS Private Messaging, with the title "Kiamara Love Letter."
  • If you would like to send something to me through Deviantart, send a note here, with the same title.
  • I will not reveal the sender of a love letter, no matter how hard you try to make me tell ya'!
  • Correct spelling is essential to make sure the right kiamara gets the letter. Same goes for the owner, as I'll be PM'ing them.
  • I don't have the capacity to do return letters, so as of now, do not send me a "reply" to a love letter your kia has received.
  • If you want to send one of my kiamaras a love letter, get a friend to send just the letter to me to keep it anonymous!

Last edited by Moonskye on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Moonskye » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Simply fill out this form and PM it to me!
Even kias with mates can send little letters of love.

Code: Select all
Your Username:
Recipient's Username: (CS or DA)
Sending Kiamara:
Receiving Kiamara:
Last edited by Moonskye on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Newest Love Letters

Postby Moonskye » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 pm

To TalonEX's Fiyera
I like apple juice....... but I'd pick you over apple juice any day. B)
- totally not Allan

To CeruleanRush's Allan
Dear Allan,

Thank you for stumbling into the forest so that we could meet. I wish to say that our meeting was fate, that it was meant to happen, but I don't care even if it was luck. I'm happy to have met you, I'm happy to share my experiences with you. I'll never forget claiming the floor of my house as a kingdom of King Allan and Queen Fiyera, or the time we got caught in the rain.

The crystals in my special cave hum the vibrations of the past, all that it has kept in memories. They forever thrive and hum the tunes of what is most dear to them. Like these immortal crystals, I will always cherish our times together, hum them, and these memories, after we both are long gone, will be immortal.
-Fiyera

To Chasing Dreams' Vincent
I cannot remember the first day I met you, though I knew you were special from the very beginning. You caught my attention and my heart at such a young and tender age, which I couldn't have realized my feelings earlier on. I was a naive kid back then, and we weren't the smartest teenagers, but every second i've spent with you has been a moment I reminisce and love.

You stood up for me when my knees were too weak to support my confidence. You tried to prove to my parents that you were a good man, which, now that I look back on it I laugh. There hasn't been a day in my life which you haven't lit up and you make me smile every day, you are the only one for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. Love ya babe.
~By your admiring lover (;

To apple's Neytri
My Forest Angel,

I used to think I knew everything there is to know about the forest. The tricks, the paths, listen to the plants and open your mind and heart to it. To live. But I was wrong.

You...

You've brightened my world, turned the dull greens into shades of blue and yellow mixing and overlapping, nothing is ever one color anymore. Life is a pallet and there are endless possibilities and colors when I'm with you.

You.

Though I write these words messily down now that each and every flushed color I see and feel doesn't compare to you. You are far greater than anything I can describe.

You.

You turned the sour tastes of loneliness into the juicy nectar of fruits gifted by gods.

You.

You brought the light onto the forest floor, wrapped it around yourself like a blanket and shined. Shined so bright that you had golden wings trailing behind you. You, my forest angel, are the colors of my life and more.

To bonk's Jane
Janey waney, umm, Jane my baby poo my love,

I don't know why I'm writing to you when you're mere feet away from me. But I am, and it's the effort that counts, right?
Right?
Yeah... right.
So, er, Jane. I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. More than anyone and anything. You mean the world to me. Without you, I'd be lost. And a hobo, most likely. Or a criminal. I don't know. The point is... I'm so glad I met you. I'm so glad that when I heard you singing, I approached you, introduced myself. Introduced my heart to yours. I'm glad you asked me to be your boyfriend, despite how lame I may have felt. And I'm overjoyed that when I made mistakes you forgave me, and when I proposed, you accepted.
I love you, Jane.

~Your man

To AlvaChum's Persephone
Seph,
I can't believe I'm doing this..I mean you'd probably call me an idiot for wanting to write one of these.. But I remember when we first met and all we did was argue. Now we are on our way to living in our dream apartment. Let's just hope I don't trap us in an elevator this time. I know you'd smack me for mentioning it and threaten to throw me out of a window. But... I.. I love you, Seph. And you know how red my face is as I'm writing this so I should probably stop before I pass out or something o//^\\o. I can't wait to sit in our favorite place again and name the constellations. I'll even let you beat me to the top again.
Embarrassing but with lots of love,
Riva

To Parachutes' Mylo
To a gentle man,
from a quiet girl

I'm sure it won't take a lot of thought to know who this is, but I just wanted to say I love you. Of course, I couldn't say it to your face; not now at least, for we haven't talked much except that day we met. But I do - Mylo, I do think i love you. So, so much. We have our differences, quite a few of them actually...but we also have our similarities.

Now I don't know if the feelings are mutual, or if you're just being polite since it's clearly a great part of you to be polite. And call me odd or wimpy for confessing my love through an anonymous letter, but I needed to tell you somehow.

Sincerly, a certain orange kia.

P.S.
i'd love to hear you play that piano in you're living room sometime, if you wouldn't mind the company. <3

To Tano-kun's Chastity

Dear Chastity,

I've never really done many things like this before, so forgive me if I make things strained between us.

As long as I can remember, I've always had to bury my feelings and ignore any pull I may have felt that could have driven me away from my 'destiny'. Time and time again I've tried to love, with each attempt ending worse than the last- but now... Now things are different. It seems as though destiny has given me a small bit of mercy.

I've seen heavens, and conversed with angels; I've been across country on many occasions, but nothing I've done can contest with how I feel when I am around you. It may seem silly, or a bit premature to confess my feelings for you, and so I will leave you with the best I can manage with this wayward heart of mine.

I care for you in ways I've never felt possible again. I know we've only known each other for so long, but the experiences we've shared count for greater things than numbered days.
I'm not entirely sure you will return my feelings, but my life expectancy is much too short not to share the ones I have. I relish each day we've spend together, and I bask in the idea that we may share more adventures to come.

Sincerely,
Moose.

To -- Chainsaw --'s Puma
To a quiet girl,
from a gentle man

I opened the mail today to find something I wasn't expecting. I had to think twice to believe it was from you, Puma, but I knew that it was. I'm still sitting here in disbelief trying not to spill my coffee in this paper to be honest, but.. I'm happy.

Puma, I've lingered over this paper many times before. I'm so glad I'm finally saying this. I like you a lot. I think.. I think I'm falling for you too. I can say I've loved before, but I've never felt like I've been in love. Is this it? This feeling that makes my face burn and my breaths deeper, my nerves twitch and my heart beat faster than it should and a little out of rhythm.

Whether it's labelled or not, I can say that the way I feel for you is something I'm not familiar with. But I hope I can be.

I've just rambled again, haven't I?

Yours sincerely,
A certain grey Kiamara.

PS.
I'd like that.

To Lucy.'s Arabelle
My Darling Arabelle...
Oh, I haven't called you that in a while. It's always Ara now. Writing your full name makes me feel all professional, so I figured I would. Every time I feel a pang in my nose from where I broke it trying to tackle you, I think of you and all the fun we've had together. I think you know what I mean. Then I forget about my nose pain and go try to find you.

I'll try to keep the cheesiness to a minimum, because I know if I don't you'll smack me. Lightly - given that your smacks don't actually hurt. Though when you chase me around with a razor telling me to shave, I have to admit I worry. Do I really look like a werewolf? .. Then again, you do think the werewolves on that one show you watch are pretty hot so I guess it's a backhanded compliment?

Sometimes when I'm feeling oddly reminiscent, I think about all we've done together, how successful our kids have been - Ben even got himself a mate, did you hear? I'm so proud of our family, even if I don't let you know. I know I can be immature sometimes.... a lot of times... but I'm glad to call you my Queen in the chess game of life. Who knows, I might even take you out dancing sometime.

Your King

To Mintcat's Rivaille
Dear Rivaille,
I'm not much for fairytales, mother always told me they were far too sweet and not quite true. I suppose I believed her for a long time, and I've tried to hold onto it, but its so hard when you find yourself a part of one. I'm no princess but I've been rescued.
And while mother would say you look like a thief you've not stolen a thing but my heart. (And maybe a little cake. (okay maybe a lot)). God, this is sappy.
Love,
your most obvious boyfriend

To Swurk's Asteria
Siren,
You're a far cry from the girls I've known. So fair and kind I thought I'd never see one like you. I wasn't wrong to think you'd lure me into your trap but how was I to know that your kind of luring involved romantic boat rides and two children. If I'd known then maybe it would have all gone quicker, but that wouldn't have made nearly as good a story.
Love,
A superstitious sailor

To Byteme's Null Air
null,
i wouldn't call this a love letter, because thats a bit much, heh.

truth be told when i first saw you, you kinda looked like you belonged there, in the moonlight. maybe i shouldnt have disturbed you, but i think it was right to. things are quieter when you're near.

im really sorry about scaring you that time. (im not sure which time im talking about so lets say all of them).

i dont like good bye so i'll say see you soon.

To Staz's Dante
Dear smokey,
God when I met you, you were such a little brat. I was too, but really, such a brat. A cute one though. Its hard for both of us, being together. We're so similar and yet total opposites : fire and water. However, when we're together its kind of another world. You treat me like a girl. That's something I've never had before. But I get to be your girlfriend with you, and maybe one day, something else.
I love you,
Sea Monster

To Mordiarty's Ixion
Stop throwing mud at me, you outrageously attractive boy.

-- Bite me.

To QuantumNightmare's Bioluminescence
Bioluminescence,
We may have just met a little while ago, but wow. Wow. I don't believe I have, or really ever will meet someone more beautiful, kind, and caring. I've been called heartless, cold and unforgiving, but you've proven them wrong, for it takes a heart to love, warmth to care, and forgiveness to learn that these claims are false. And I owe it all to you my darling.
Love,
That sarcastic pirate that almost ran you over

To Staz's Diarmund
My faithful protector,

I know you know who this is, but why not, I think it'll be fun to send this without telling you it's me.
Hey.
God, where do I begin. The first day we met? I absolutely hate to say this to you now but I was angry. I was angry at you, at my father, at your father... yeah, it was bad. I was put on the spot and forced into something that I had no idea about, and well, I didn't want to be around you. It was uncomfortable and I didn't like it.
After you took me up to the roof though... that changed my point of view. Now I wasn't in love, but I realized that you didn't exactly like the marriage too. We had something in common, right?
2 years later we got engaged. Right after we graduated high school, you re-proposed, and we still weren't as close as we are now.
But after our honeymoon...
Let's change the subject.
Now, you're the most important thing in my life. You make my world spin, and I'm thankful that we ended up together all of the things we went through. I will always be by your side, and, well...
thanks for protecting me. I love you.

- your oh-so-obvious husband admirer.

To terrier's Akin
When I was told I was going to meet you I had no idea what to expect.
All I knew is you and me had been matched together, and were, according to our parents, supposed to be good for one another. I was angry... that I couldn't choose.
My father had made many choices Id felt bitter about... and I suspected this decision of his would be no better. But I was only bitter towards him until I realized everything he'd done was to prepare me for you. Every day of training at the temple, every hour away from my family, was just so that I could have a reason to move across the world and meet you. My position as a guardian and as your husband was what I was readied for, and yet it was funny how ill prepared I felt during our first encounter.
In the end you were not just my fathers choice but my own, and I know you feel angry towards him sometimes...but I now see the reason behind everything he did.
I love you and our sons more than anything in the world, and you, my husband, are the one person in the world I need to be happy.
Thank you for having accepted me all those years ago. I hope to bring you joy throughout the rest of your life and in the after life to come.
-Your loving husband

To IzzyBee's Ayden Kaskade Onix
Dearest Miss Kaskade,
You'll probably know who this is, but going right out and saying it takes away the fun in these, doesn't it?
Anyway, I'd like to use this letter to admit some feelings that I may have been too scared to say aloud. But now I'm saying them anyway, too bad for all the other boys who I'm sure are chasing after you. (Here would be where I wink but this is a letter so I can't.)
You are one of the greatest people I've ever met, and one of my best friends. But you're also more than that, and I'm proud to say that I have more than just a small crush on you.
I do hope that we get to spend more time together, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
Perhaps one day we will know. Until then, I will share my heart with you, should you choose to accept it, and you might even find that you want to share your heart with me.
I would also like to point out that there was a very strategically placed Mission Impossible reference in the above sentence and that it shouldn't ruin the sentiment. Sorry if it went over your head. We totally need to watch that movie together anyway.
I totally just ruined the moment, but whatever. A lousy note probably doesn't create much of a moment anyway. I'll wait until I see you in person again to have a real 'moment'.
Until then. . .
-A (extremely handsome) gentleman whom spiked your Sprite the first time you met him and would apologize for that except for the fact that you may not have kissed him had you not been tipsy

To terrier's Aang
Dear Aang<3
Im not your wife but
I could touch you like I am.
-your admirer

To To AlvaChum's Gulliver
Dear Liver,

Uh, hey Gull.
I'm really, really hungry and so I'm gonna make this quick.
Thanks for taking me to Florida. If that wouldn't have happened...
I don't think that there would be a little thing or things inside of me, and if I were I don't think they'd be yours.
Anyway, I love you to bits and pieces and I can't wait for you to get back from your trip.
See you soon babe <3

-that one lady who ate the moon

To Lana.'s Kali
Im really sorry. But I backed up my truck and kinda wrecked your car.
Sincerely,
your secret admirer

To mango sherbet's Febuary
Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking you.
-Your admirerer

To wolfxdog's Deke
Dear Deke,

You're super cute and I kinda sorta like you

-A bisexual moody boy

To wolfxdog's Deke
Huehue if you want to know who this is, post on the fanclub and say
'i wanna know who sent it'!!! cutie quq stay adorbs!

To FennecFox's Adelaide
Hey there... I know we've never met in person, but I've admired you from afar for a while.
You carry yourself with such grace and elegance, and your eyes... like fields of newborn
Spring, alive and never ceasing to amaze. I hope to, one day, met you on the street,
talk over some tea about life and get to know each other as Friends.
Who knows... It may bloom into something beautiful.
-Signed, a wandering eye that happened upon your grace.

To Wind Song's Nanami
Nanami,
Never has one captured the heart of this gentleman - but you.
Your pelt and your grace and your soft spoken words have captured me and I wish one day that you shall think the same of me.
♥ an anonymous gentleman.

To {Hedwig's Kira
Dear Kira,
There are some who claim that in the stars,
Our destinies are held. Dubious, perhaps,
Yet I can't help but wonder, for so far,
It was indeed under the stars that I met you.

A gleaming jewel of the dark, a shining guide
To lend a gentle comfort in the deepest night.
Where ever in this world you may wander
May this pendant offer luminous light,
Guiding and protecting you,
A star in your own right.

Yours truly,
-Your Secret Admirer

To vocal's Corrine
My dear! My burning lady!

The fire you would light in everyone around you was bright and hot, never dying once it was instilled in them. It was an everlasting fire!

My burning, bright lady!

Your heart glows as bright as the embers that crackle within the fire, igniting everything it touches! With your warmth, you can melt even the coldest of ices within my soul!

With the brightness of your grace, you can light the way through any darkness, shedding light on what would have been invisible prior to your coming!

My burning, bright lady!

Your voice is as charming as the crackles of the fire on a cold winter's day! Hearing your voice soothes the very core of my mind, my body, and my soul! It reminds me everyday that I hear it that there is hope in continuing on!

My burning, bright lady!

Your heart does nothing but bring on a hope within all the recipients! Your fire, although it may look menacing, does nothing near a burn, yet everything near a comfort! Your very heart can change anything if it so tries it's best to do so! It can achieve anything if it so chooses to try!

My dear, burning, bright lady!

I have realized something when being around you, being with you! Your heart, mind, body, and soul have led me to a path I never noticed before! Your smile has lit my soul into seeing that of which my eyes had only blindly missed! Your eyes have shown me a new light that I would have been blind to! Your voice has fluttered through the very depths of my heart, singing a song that told of the very true nature of love!

My dear, my dear, my burning lady!

You have ignited a passion within my beating heart! A passion that I never knew existed up until you came around!

My dear, bright, burning lady!

What am I to say to someone as bright as you, who shines with the very epitome of an angel herself, to express such a burning passion I feel within? I hope these words will suffice to someone as beautiful as yourself.

I love you.

To Anonymous ♥
Dear Wandering Eye,
If we've never met, I don't see how your admiration could be genuine. While I know my own strengths, I'd challenge you to truly learn them and then decide your fate of friend or foe.
While your similes confuse me, I appreciate the effort.. Romance is not a very useful tool in my bag of tricks but you, who has not even made your name known, are welcome to attempt impressing me.

Yours truly,
Adelaide Lucia Giovanni

A piece of paper sits on the counter, slightly crumpled as if the author was deciding whether or not to throw it away. The paper is worn by heavy use of an eraser, and obvious spelling mistakes are apparent. The deep blue ink, reminiscent of the dark sea at night, bleeds into the thinner parts, but it is still legible.

dear remus,
even though you don't hang around too long when you stop by i still find myself geting lost in yor pretty kalideskope eyes that shine like the moon of the water. writig iz hard for me and i just want you to know that you have very pretty eyes. you are one of the best captans i know and pleas do not leeve me again because it makes me very upset with myself sinse i don't know if i am doin someting rong. its hard to rule the seas when it is only me
sinserly
sea kueen

To Little Fish's Elise
From the first moment I saw you, I knew you were special. I know our time together has been brief, but I want you to know how much I adore and care for you. It's as if you've been sent from Heaven. Your honesty, your kindness, and your good nature are practically godlike. Your smile is so beautiful, and your eyes, well, it's like looking into the eyes of an angel. I'm a romantic at heart, but I've never fallen so hard for someone so fast. I love you Elise. And I hope you feel the same way towards me, even if it takes longer for you, I will be here, waiting.
Last edited by Moonskye on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:42 am, edited 18 times in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Newest Love Letters!

Postby Moonskye » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:11 pm

-
Last edited by Moonskye on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Newest Love Letters! (Res)

Postby Moonskye » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:11 pm

captain-tamashi wrote:
We currently have delivered 1 letter from Kiamaras expressing their love for another

To Apple's Mango Berry
"Uhh..hey there. We've never talked but I like you. Like, I really like you. In a like-like way. Just wanted to say that. Maybe we could meet some day. Oh, and I think you're really pretty~
..I said too much, didn't I.. well, ehrr, the letter ends here..
Lots of love [Am I allowed to say that?]
-A secret admirer"

To Lufsta.'s Shastellique
"Hey Shast. I know you don't like being called that, but, I like it. It's a cute nickname.
Anyways, this has taken me a fair amount of thinking of whether I should send you a letter or not.
Obviously, I decided to.
But you know what, I think you're pretty cute.
And your personality just makes your beauty better.
I may not be able to say this out loud, but I like you.
This may not mean the most to you, but I do.
And I hope someday we can be a little more than just friends.
I'm not able to tell you how I feel, or who I am, so you'll have to find me on your own.
~Your Secret Admirer"

To <3 Narwhals <3's Aquo
"Aquo, I don't know how to say this, but, honestly, I really like you.
We've never spoken before, but I'd like to have a conversation with you sometime.
Whenever I hear your name, I can't help but think of your amazing personality and your warm smile.
You probably don't feel the same way about me, but it's still worth sending you this little note.
Even if you don't return my feelings, I'd still like to be friends.
'Cause if that's as good as it'll get for me, I wouldn't want it to change.
-Your Secret Admirer"

To Traffic's Medea
"Hello.. um, nice to meet you. I'm sorry I couldn't start this letter out well, so, I'm just going to say it.
I know we've never truly met face to face nor really talked, but I think I like you.
Not that kind of 'friend' thing, but more of like-like...
I love your adventurous style and I think your are very beautiful...
I could have never said that out loud, I'm sorry...
I think I'm running my mouth a little too much.. so, yeah.. the letter ends here.

- Your secret admirer"

To Tano's Chiron
"Eep! I cannot believe I actually got the nerve to write this letter, but here I go. Chiron, I do sincerely have a crush on you. Perhaps, even love you. Now, I love you as a Kiamara, I do not know if I am in love with you, even though...never mind. I needed to write this though because I would never be able to admit that, or... these feelings to you, nor to anyone else for that matter. Since of course, I do not have the guts to sign this with my name, I will continue to admire you from afar no matter how badly that seems to be working out for me. I had to get my feelings out somehow, and this letter has done its job so far, so I guess I'll send it now...bye I guess.
~Hopelessly in love,
Your secret admirer."

To Fox-'s Ruadh
"Hey Ruadh~
I think yu're really cool,
And I know I'm not the best at love letters...

But I hope you know this;;
I love you more than the sun,
The moon,
And well- The universe itself

So I just hope you know,
I love you <3"

To Dewey's Calibrachoa
"Dear Calibrachoa,
I have seen you around before, and I think you're very beautiful. I am not completely sure how to start it off, but I just want you to know, you are the most perfect Kiamara, and it would be a honor to even be your friend. You don't know me very well, but it would be nice if you would give me the chance, to talk to you. I am not the greatest Kiamara, but we all have our flaws right? I just hope, you'll be able to accept mine, all of mine. As I have already accepted all of yours, and I hope you will be able to see all the good in me. I may be a bit younger than you, for I have just reached adult hood, but age doesn't matter. At least, I hope you see it like I do. I really like you, and I may not jump to the 'I love you' statement so quickly, just bare with me please. I will walk to the ends of the earth with you if you give me the chance, but, will you go with me?
-From Jam"

To Apple's Akumi
"Hey Akumi,
So I'm really nervous about doing this, because I'm kinda a new kid on the block and don't know very many Kiamaras- but I just wanted to say how beautiful you are.
Ever since I came here I've always wanted to talk to you, but I guess I've never really been the confident type when it comes to things like this.
Anyway, I really hope that someday soon you can figure out who this is- because I'm crazy for you.

Love,
Your very secret admirer."

To -Kiley- <3 Mord's Damian
"Dear Manny~
What is it about you that makes my fur burn, my heart race and my fur stand on end?
Maybe it's your skills, or, lack there of.
Maybe it's your eyes, or how your fur is softer than silk.

Either way, I love you. And I need you to know that I'm very happy to be carrying your pups<3"

To Alaska.'s Outono
"Well, I'm not the best at poems, so, here it goes;
I know we've never met before,
But there's something about you that makes my heart soar.
There is never a second or a moment or two,
That I don't find myself thinking of you.
The moment I saw you I knew you were the one,
Your coat shined bright, brighter than the sun.
But it's ok if you just want to be friends,
Just know that I'll always be there 'till the end.

Love,

~Your secret admirer"

To Sexy Louise's Kairi
"Hi Kairi…
I don't care about the scars on your pelt,or in your heart. Your beautiful, naive, and sweet. I wish you could be mine… If you ever walked into my heart, we'd… we'd be perfect. You are the peanut butter to my jelly… and I need you in my life… Because I love you."

To Munin's Affinity
"Dear Affinity,

I am sorry that I do not have the courage to able to say these words to you in person yet. I know its really lame of me, but someday I will tell you, and by that time I hope you will be mine. I think you are more beautiful than anything else in the world. Like, not just beautiful, but everything about you makes my heart beat like a drum.
You are the only one who makes me feel like this, but words are not enough to describe my feelings. I just want to let you know, whenever you feel alone and need someone to protect you, I want to be that someone. Whether you feel the same about me or not, keep in mind that I will always have your back.

PS. I drew a picture for you. I hope you like it, even though you're much prettier in real life.

Click here

Faithfully yours,
Your Secret Admirer <3"

To BlueAura~'s Embargo
"Hey Embargo.
I know you will have no idea who I am, mostly because we have never spoken before.
I feel bad for that, but I do not have enough courage for anything but this at the moment.
but since this is the closest to you that I can get, here goes nothing. a poem for you.

under a crown of gold,
a new king's story is told.
In it a girl dreamed,
of one day being his queen.
and yet apart they are,
so she wished on a star.
she wished to be a part,
of his glorious heart.

love, your
-secret admirer"

To Pandalove789's Hera
"Hey, Hera.

I'm not really good pep-talks, but here goes nothing; this is for you

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.

You sort of mean everything to me… So lets make our love last!"

To shattered.'s Ambrosia
"I know you don't like me… But I really enjoy you… You mean the world to me, and I can't stand being away from you. I wish you only knew how much I need you.

-Your secret admirer."

To .Missy.'s Woody
"Aw, don't feel sad (And stop wishing you would die, silly! Dying isn't fun, you know)~ I like you, you know! You seem nice, like I said! Anyway, I'm not good at writing love letters... Or writing in general, really, but... Yeah! Oh, and I think I figured out your riddle! The man had the hiccups, and the gun scared them away! ^^"

To BlueAura~'s Embargo
"Dear Embargo...
I'm not much of a romantic, to be honest. And I'm not much of a writer, either. Words aren't my thing. But I need to say something, because this is eating me up from the inside.
I really like you, and you never notice me.
All the time, I'm just watching you, and you don't pay attention to me.
Well, I suppose that sounds selfish. I guess it's part of your nature to want to care about everyone equally. And I guess it's part of mine to want to demand attention.
Look, I'm sorry. I've gotten off topic again. This was supposed to be a sweet, sincere letter about how much I care. I would write you a poem or something, to make up for it, but I just can't think to save my life.
So just know this-
you don't have to be a king for me to like- no, love- you."

To ○WaterDrops○'s Larkspur Azure
"Dearest Larkspur Azure,
I don't really know much about writing, but I'm trying.

But I really really like you <3
You are the most charming and sweetest boy I've ever met. We met on the 2nd of January I believe, and I gave you a donut.

I probably will never be with you, because I've been cursed with PPS. But I felt like I'd die if I didn't tell you my feelings.

Sincerely,
Your Forever Secret Admirer <3"

To ¢hav's Soma
"I'm terrible when it comes to these things. But I think, you're kind of. . .cute. And I know you're new, so sorry if this is to sudden. I'm to shy to reveal myself. . .so. From you're secret admire."

To Syra's Amadeus
"Amadeus---

I was just writing to tell you that you are absolutely gorgeous. I honestly don't give a fluff if you're color blind, or even if you had a grudge on me, you still have an amazing personality and I just wanted to let you know that you're absolutely amazing, because everyone needs to hear it at some point in time. <3"

To Taz.'s Taz ♥
"Umm.. Hi! I'm not usually really shy, but I guess I am now. I just really wanted to tell you that I've liked you and admired you for quite a long time. I know I've never talked to you before, but I was really hoping we could be friends at the least. So uhh.. Yeah! That's about all I know to say. I've never done this before... well bye Taz. Hope I get to be your friend at the least!"

To Sable.'s Northern ♥
"H-Hello,
I'm really bad at this and I want you to know how I really feel about you. I really don't get to talk to you but I-I really like you and I think your beautiful.
You look like fresh snow fallen on the ground.
Love,
Your secret admirier."

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"So, um, yeah…
Hi, we've never spoke to each other but your just the cutest thing ever! I was wondering if we could
hang out, but you'll have to figure out who I am first <3

-secret (sexy!) admirer"

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"Ok, ok. My other letter was actually quite upsetting! xD I needed more time to write. So, Rico. I really like you. Your are really sweet. I wish I got to know you before I sent this, because seeing you is what keeps me from falling. Your my crutches when I can't move my legs. I love you. But will you love me? I hope you feel the same way about me, even when you don't know that I sent the note. Maybe we will end up together?

~_.:-:.Secret Admirer.:-:._~"

To Moonskye's Rico ♥
"Bonjour Rico,
We didn't meet that long ago, but when I first met you, I knew we would be close immediately.We have so many things in common! We both like to dance, we like being in nature, and we both get along so easily. It started out with you being like a brother to me, but now things are...different. They've changed. Whenever I see you, I feel tingly all over and my heart begins pounding to the point where it almost pounds out of my chest. Screw the butterflies! A whole zoo erupts in my stomach and I can barely breath when you talk to me. I can't even begin to describe how I feel when I see you. I find myself falling harder and harder for you, and I don't think I will stop anytime soon. I read a quote that I really would like to mention.
"Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because, just like in the game of chess, the Queen protects the King."
Maybe, just maybe, I could be the Queen that protects you, the King. Hey, I know I hardly have a chance with all of those beautiful girls chasing after you, but I thought I might as well express my feelings now before it's too late. I hope that you clearly understand how I feel. It would mean the world to me if you did. Just remember one thing: Always save me a dance <3"

To Taz.'s Taz ♥
"Okay, here's the thing. I hate secrets, and I can't keep them. So I figured id just tell you who I am. My name is Soliel. After the last letter I sent, I felt ridiculous. I mean, how can we be friends, if you don't know I am, right? But thenlast letternwas true. I have a crush on you, I'd really like to date you, but of course, I'm happy with being friends.
~ Talk to you eventually
Soliel"

To mango sherbet's Eva ♥
"Huh... I really don't know how to put this but I feel for your sister first but on the way I feel for you. I know you probably don't return the feelings but I want us to be friends if not more than friends. Your personality can be annoying to some people but to me I love it and I would never change anything about you. Your beautiful and amazing, I would love to call you my baby.
<3
P.S.
Your a good kisser *wink*"

To jern.'s Cecil ♥
"Dear Cecil,
You are someone I can't help like. So romantically or friendly I'd like to know you...
Would you like to have tea sometime?
Your admirer."

To BlueAura.'s Mei ♥
"Well... Here we are huh? Haha.. Well Im much better at writing about romance than being in a romance, but here goes nothing. I really... well I have fallen horns over tail for you, you really are one of a kind. You are one of the only people I really feel comfortable around, and you are really hilarious, even if you can be very mean.

I really dont know what more to say, Other than you are pringles to me. I know you dont really understand that, but im just glad, I can at least have you by my side as a friend."

To Beep beep meow's Anais ♥
"Well, how do I put this... Well, I think I like you, Anais. It's taken me a while to make sure my feelings are true, and I think they are. I just can't get you out of my mind... You're just so gorgeous, and your personality... I can't see why you don't have a special someone yet. Honestly, everything about you is breathtaking. I hope one day I can be brave enough to reveal myself to you. I'm just gonna say this, you can guess who I am, heheh. My hint for you is red. I hope we can, at the least, be friends, even if you don't return my feelings."

To train. & citrus.'s Santonio ♥
"Hello Santonio!
So ... umm...
I really like you....
and...
I was wondering...
if um...
you would be my boyfriend?
-Jay xx"

To shattered.'s Derico ♥
"Crayons are red, and they're also blue.
There's no-one who I like more than you."

To Midnight Dragon.'s Olivia ♥
"Hi, Olivia...um, you don't even know me, so this is pretty weird, and, all I wanted to say is...I like you, sort of...um, sort of a lot. I won't put my name here because...I'm too shy-!
From an anonymous Kiamara"

To jern.'s Cecil ♥
Dear Mr. Addicted,
I love you Cecil,
More than you love tea.
Love your boyfriend,
Tai x

To Scissor's Corvus ♥
Corvus,
You have really epic eyes and hair,
Real sexy.
From your secret admirer.

~ ♥ ~
Last edited by Moonskye on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roses are red... {Official Kiamara Love Letters}

Postby Sanara » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

That awkward moment when you're excited to read the love letters other people send to one another xD
I'm rather glad this thread has popped back up. I may have to send a love letter in the near future ;D
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 am

Aah they're all really cute though!
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lawfullychaotic » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:36 am

NAAHH <3
They're back!
Marking for possible future love letters
good lord ive been here for so long
Deviant Art

||Commissions are closed||
||Art trades are closed||
|| Requests are closed, unless it's a
join me and I accept them||

My previous username used to be "TheGAMER"

(●´∀`●) ohat im old now.ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

not that active on here really. gettin that degree. but!! i pop in once and a while. might try out oekaki again for old times sake
lawfullychaotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 am

hheeeheheh they're back indeed
    hi there