◎ Breeding & Studding ◎

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

◎ Breeding & Studding ◎

Postby winkatuck » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am

Here you can breed or stud out your GGs to others in exchange for egg trades, first picks, etc. Please feel free to use the premade form at the bottom and make sure to follow the rules listed below.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

• You may not trade breedings for real/online currencies. (DA/FR/CS/$)
• Be as specific as possible with breeding criteria.
• Don't harass other users to breed with their GGs if they do not wish to.
• Please edit your first post instead of reposting, put all your GGs in one post.
• Do not post for GGs you do not plan on breeding.

Other then that you may trade breedings for:
• First picks of other clutches
• Whole clutch trades
• Single pick from another breeding
• Art
• Writing
• Copper
• TSI's (Token Shop Items)

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Most GGs don't tend to stick with the same partner to keep variation in genes, not to mention the larger clutch sizes limit some gators commitment, spooking them away. We're looking to reward those who go out of their way to keep together. Please keep in mind the art and writing section of the nursery for clarification of what can and cannot be done for art prompts unless otherwise specified.

There are four stages of commitment to becoming the ultimate and final goal of soul mates. Note there are two different paths. Open or closed relationship. Open allows the mated pair to openly seek other relations and allow breeding with those, but give less benefits. Closed means they will only be able to see each other, no straying and breeding outside of that. Please keep this in mind when choosing to make your GGs mates. Mating your GGs is completely optional and not required. This is mainly to give mated pairs more chances to breed.

Rewards are only redeemable once per same GG, so if you only get to courting but not intendeds with someone else's character and decide to start over with someone new, you will not get the rewards you already earned for both interested and courting again for that specific character.

Stage 1: Interested

This is the beginning of the relationship between all parties. That spark that begins everything.
REQUIREMENTS: One short story (500 word min) or drawn piece (see nursery art guidelines) of all parties meeting and interacting with each other for the first time.

Stage 2: Courting
This is when things begin to heat up. It becomes more serious for each party.
REQUIREMENTS: Three extra combination of stories (500 each) or drawn pieces of romantic dates, showing further growth of the relationship.

Stage 3: Intendeds
This is the same equivalent as promise or engagement rings, but GGs can have any two or three identical items anywhere on their bodies to signify their unity. This could be something as simple as same type bird feathers on different places of their body to all wearing the same patterned scarf, etc. Get creative!
REQUIREMENTS: Purchase and design Intendeds blessing. Does not have to be bought by party and price can be split or item gifted. Items must be applied to references. Once items added, shared news on fanclub.

Stage 4: Soul Mates
This is the final goal! If you complete this then your GGs will be able to breed an extra time with a guaranteed number of children.
REQUIREMENTS: A huge celebratory thread with a group of no less than three per party, a ceremony where two or more are circled by their parties and joined in a same chant-like vows to unit the soul mates. Any desired objects may be thrown above and around the new soul mates. Multiple GGs may be owned by same users. Must be a completed thread or does not count.

OPEN REWARDS

Stage 1: +2 copper per different user in party. (Only redeemable once.)
Stage 2: +5 copper per different user in party. (Only redeemable once.)
Stage 3: N/A
Stage 4: Max extra clutch slot of 3. (Only redeemable once.)

CLOSED REWARDS
Stage 1: +5 copper per different user in party. (Only redeemable once.)
Stage 2: +10 copper per different user in party. (Only redeemable once.)
Stage 3: Single extra semi-custom child. (Only redeemable once.)
Stage 4: Extra full clutch slot of 6. (Only redeemable once.)

Optional Skeleton Form:
Code: Select all
[size=150][center]↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ [b]GG NAME HERE[/b] ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛[/center][/size]
[right][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2356630&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1490314445[/img][/right][list][b]STUDDING OR BREEDING?:[/b] (Are you or the partner going to conceive the clutch?)
[b]LOOKING FOR:[/b] (From 1x1 to 1x2 to what edits or colors you're looking for!)
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (Give a few traits that describe your gator!)
[b]FOR WHAT?:[/b] (What do you want for breedings? And what are you will to give?)[/list][size=150]
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[center]↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛[/center][/size]
[center][b]PAST BREEDINGS:[/b]
(Link and name parents and breedings here.)[/center]
Last edited by winkatuck on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◎ Breeding & Studding ◎

Postby winkatuck » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:12 am

↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ VERIFY ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛

STUDDING OR BREEDING?: Either
    LOOKING FOR: Preferably 1x1 with a earthy/brown gator? Strawberry chocolate!
    PERSONALITY:
      -Bold
      -Honest
      -Shy towards those they like.
    FOR WHAT?: Breedings from one of the others or a TSI. I'd like first picks from other clutches or whole other clutches not related to mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛

PAST BREEDINGS:
N/A

↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ RAY ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛

STUDDING OR BREEDING?: Studding
    LOOKING FOR: Has to be a feminine male or female. Someone who pops color wise. Bright and fun.
    PERSONALITY:
      -Dense
      -Flirtatious
      -Offensive
    FOR WHAT?: Breedings from one of the others or a TSI. I'd like first picks from other clutches or whole other clutches not related to mine.

PAST BREEDINGS:
N/A

↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ CHICKENLEG SQUEAKS ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛

LOOKING FOR: Art of my GGs or a whole clutch from one of your GGs. Offers.
    PERSONALITY:
      -Silly
      -Rambunctious
      -Reckless

PAST BREEDINGS:
[x] Kieran
[x][x] Ian & Queso

↚▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ QUESO ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒↛

LOOKING FOR: Offers or something edited with similar color scheme.
    PERSONALITY:
      -Goofy
      -Spontaneous
      -Reckless

PAST BREEDINGS:
[x][x] Ian & Chickenleg
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me