⟡ fox-n-key announcements ⟡

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

⟡ fox-n-key announcements ⟡

Postby allinian » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Image ImageImage
main pagecatharsis chambernurseryfanclubdiscordartist search
game streamsshoppromptsexploringmyos + item use [x]animated transfers + growths
archiveitem archivearchive updatesv1/v2 archive

FLOC
floc - singular ⟡ flox - plural ⟡
«the flox are a species of psychic, floating foxes whose powers have been sealed away since ancient times.
unlocking flox with magic keys releases a burst of light or dark aura based on the floc's nature.
by adopting a floc, you agree to assist in the mission to uncover the mysteries of their past.
are you up to the challenge?

⟡ species created and owned by akami-chan and managed by allinianendorsement
    this is fox-n-key's official announcements thread.
    posts here will inform the community of rule changes, general updates, upcoming events, and other related topics.

please do not post without my permission.

if you have a question, feel free to send me a private message.
Last edited by allinian on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ reserved ⟡

Postby allinian » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:06 pm

allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ general update ⟡

Postby allinian » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:59 pm

⟡ general update ⟡

the item archive has been moved to google sheets.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ general update + upcoming event ⟡

Postby allinian » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 am

⟡ general update ⟡

the official system for game streams has been decided. sign-ups will take place on a cs forum, and users will be pinged in the discord when they open. the stream link will always be posted on the forum and in the discord shortly after sign-ups close.

⟡ upcoming event ⟡

there is an upcoming event later this month/early next month... look out for that (:
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ general update ⟡

Postby allinian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:25 am

⟡ general update ⟡

a color palette has been added to the official reference, which can be seen on the newest floc.

for all previous flox...

⟡ if your design was made by hiraeth + hound or bats, palettes will be added to the original reference (if they havent been already).

⟡ if your design was made by me, chromatic., a guest artist, or was an artist search entry, i have added the palette to the second post (where the animated version is) so you can navigate to there to find it !

--

edited 11/29:
    ⟡ general update ⟡

the nursery is now officially open !! :D

reminder that in order to breed two flox you will need to declare a sync-start date in the fanclub + have at least one keybox. if your floc is looking for a special someone, feel free to post about it on the fanclub or in the #interaction-search channel on discord !!

when things pick up and there are more floc pairings, artists will @nursery ping in the #adopt-announcements channel (in discord) when they open slots––so make sure to join + grab that role if you need it ! C:
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ general update ⟡

Postby allinian » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:09 am

⟡ general update ⟡

there is now a simple toyhouse world for fnk !
    feel free to join and/or submit your flox if youd like !
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ event ⟡

Postby allinian » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:00 pm

⟡ event ⟡

"snow and frost has come.
    it is now the time of year when the floc realm is transformed into a dazzling world of white and blue.
    things have changed within it... even some of the flox."

the winter wonderland event has started.
    dont forget to sign up ! c:
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ rule change ⟡

Postby allinian » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:52 pm

⟡ rule change ⟡

fnk's rules have been cleaned up and organized into different sections.
    the rules regarding bans have also been changed.

please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them if you have not already.
    if you have any questions or concerns, feel free send me a private message.

allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ upcoming shop opening 1/6 + upcoming myo event ⟡

Postby allinian » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:47 pm

⟡ upcoming shop opening 1/6 ⟡

the shop is now all set up and 100% stocked !!
    feel free to take a look around to decide + prepare for what you may want to buy o:

a few clarifications based off of questions asked by the community:

regarding volunteer/friend claiming:
    it is allowed, but you may only claim for one other person outside of yourself.
    ⟡ similarly, if you are looking to get someone to claim for you, you may only ask one person.
    ⟡ here is an example of what this would look like: xXx.
    ⟡ when claiming for someone else, the tokens must come from their bank.
    ⟡ you cannot / are not buying things for them, simply posting on their behalf.

"what should i do if i post for an item/floc and it runs out of stock/someone beat me to it?"
    do not edit your post if what you wanted was bought.
    ⟡ If you have secondary/back-up choices, make a new post.
    ⟡ if what you wanted was bought, make a new post.
    ⟡ editing = all forms (even friend claims) are invalid.

⟡ the shop will open 00:00am on the 6th cs time (1 minute after 11:59pm on the 5th).
    ⟡ here is a countdown for it: xXx

⟡ if you find that you are short a few tokens, the gift of giving and prompts are still open.

⟡ if you do not get what you want this opening, do not fret !! in the future, i plan to open the shop at least once a month with new stock every time =v= (though, do note that the winter blessing is the only item that will not return...).

⟡ if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to send me a private message or ask in the fanclub.

⟡ upcoming myo event ⟡

do note that there is indeed going to be a myo event in the near future (not for at least a month though).
    so if you are planning to go for a pattern ticket, know that you can earn one for free within said event (if you put in the effort) ^^
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ rule clarification ⟡

Postby allinian » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:43 pm

⟡ rule clarification ⟡

recently it has come to my attention that a user on toyhouse (username starts with a 'B') has been pming floc-owners and inquiring about flox as well as offering art/characters in exchange to help them get one (it seems they are unable to create a cs account).

anyways, know that this is not allowed, as since fnk is cs-based, users must have an account to own (or try out for) one. yes, there may have been some no-cs-account-users from deviantart that purchased usd flox back during v1, but since flox will never be sold off-site/for real currencies again, this exception is no longer possible for v3 flox.

all that being said, i ask that if you receive a similar pm from them (or quite frankly, anyone), do not reply/ignore it entirely, and let me know ASAP.

i have already told this user that a cs account is required, and if they continue to inquire for them i will contact them again.

thanks !!

--

and to clarify about the 'cs-accounts-are-required' part:
    if a community member who already owns flox chooses to leave cs + move to th/da/another platform exclusively (or just quit), that is completely fine !! i do not mean that quitting cs = your flox will be taken away (that will never be the case).

a cs account is just required to be able to adopt new flox/trade them, as well as participate in the species as a whole.

(gifting flox once you are off-site is fine, but they must be gifted to a person with a cs account).
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me