📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:37 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Link to Previous Entry: link
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buggabee » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:39 am

Username + ID: buggabee 706626
Link to Previous Entry: xx

--<3<3<3--

Strawberries, pastels, and commissions open

1 commission waiting :)

Commission me here and here (All diff colors are diff links)

THEY/THEM

--<3<3<3--
buggabee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dartist » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:41 am

Username + ID: dartist 1020250
Link to Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143200537&hilit=1020250#p143200537
Image Image
Dartist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:44 am

Username + ID: FathomThis #1065954
Link to Previous Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143232565#p143232565
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:44 am

Username + ID: IAmUniverse 1079183
Link to Previous Entry: here
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID:
Greyfire 375912
Link to Previous Entry:
xxx
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Postby mrrp » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:56 am

🪞i’m entering the hall of mirrors🪞
username + id: mrrp 1041602
link to previous entry: here!
haii! i’m mrrp!
i like cats and the color pink.
transfem / catgender collector / sapphic
mew/cat/paw/other cat-like neos

nyaa ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
mrrp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: smokycandle #795583
Link to Previous Entry: 10/19/2023
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 20th

@hamkid
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@dragonstars
Whats this? You found a Tri-shard (Charged)

@ZAW526
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Benji_
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@•boo•
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Wyvern Queen Kym
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7971

@gnosiphobia

@onion
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@emgeal
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@dilemmaly
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@ConfusedKing
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@glowbringer
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Vennycat
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@_mirage_
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8017

@NaCl
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@PinkAngel
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@redtruck

@lotus eater
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@kaisisles
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@OwlFall
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@ItsAsher0
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@xLilith
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@SleepingAngel

@werepickle
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Paint-is-forever

@Shenanergans

@Sixx O'Clock

@NanoShark
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@shadedk9
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@Stivkie
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@Mossclaw3706
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7403

@GrumpyQueenie

@Ari_Thylascene
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@vanilla bean.
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Infailia

@persontea

@nedbit

@cribunni
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@maplemaiden
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@albedo

@Fishkin

@Transparent Cow!

@Eevee55
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@lilymouse385

@Nova-Moshi
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@literal.swag.

@Omiyage

@JoyfulRam

@PandoraDiskenth

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@MVerity333

@echo into void

@nio

@snipsnops

@FantasyQueen
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@glittermintfurry

@Piine

@grimjp
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@strawby

@internetbug
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@snailshoes
Whats this? You found a Lucky Charm

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@Toxic Nightshade
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #8066

@atlasbarelyanimates
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@LittleWolf666

@Ucanthandleme
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@Umi <3
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@vada vada

@DrBubby

@jdme

@casmeow

@marshhie

@Fawn_Pelt

@Apollione

@reshihall
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@Xenogender

@Kitsune.

@Reki.

@Pony Waifu

@AlatusNemeseos

@chillociraptor

@Riley ♥

@FaerieNova
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #8065

@Dizzywing

@Zylafone

@SoggyPeach

@houndjaw

@shortstop
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@BARBOSSA

@EyeOfVoid

@Lycancore

@Dibabeebees

@Music_Lover

@Succo d'arancia
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@magpies

@Magnaskies

@Orien

@halfwaytherefore
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@sniffs

@zoinks

@PikachuTori25

@ob0321drxzx

@ylesia

@Nopal
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7972

@splider

@Westsparrow
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #8067

@.henloimmabirb.

@simplydriftingalong

@suguru

@KingRay

@dragoness129

@Raynestorms

@Exitium

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Layamell

@BethRAWR
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@Linsang

@Corinnander

@appleschloss

@Pandora!

@Catsplat18

@11ghosty11

@RiverDream

@cynicat

@jpano96

@Phönixfeder2000

@Polluux.

@Henry
Whats this? You found a Tri-shard (Standard)

@toy20243
Whats this? You found a Tri-shard (Standard)

@Canis.

@CoolKaius

@blizzard180

@EatingTuna

@Pinkie Cooper

@BananaSnake

@styxie

@Owl-Paints

@sev.en

@LIttleWonderBean

@Yetaet
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@Cr0wz

@Boa beloved

@Asternaut
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7402

@instantramen56

@Crumchii

@Scourgebane

@crypti-crunch

@NurseMikan

@spuert

@Twiggy97

@Fourd

@ShiftingFoxx
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #8200

@bug

@nu-metal

@hjarta

@flicka

@snaa-zzy

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Ziggy Stardust

@NeonFoxPaw

@cinerious
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7974

@lunexiii

@annie15970

@AliceMorte

@TheMamba
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #8137

@Ectotron

@zoebeanzz

@ahirked

@Artwork-Is-Key

@neurobotz

@pepsii

@otterbug

@mosh pit

@Azphen

@eden;

@Chip? No.

@TheBrokenRobot

@Zanhhh
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #8136

@L1V1D

@vlpn

@arcadia.

@BPlusSupernova

@EeeeeeejDoge

@almondkitty

@dollopofblue

@Octavius.O

@Lemon Tea Rain

@buggabee

@dartist

@FathomThis

@IAmUniverse

@Greyfire

@mrrp
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@smokycandle
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #8139
Last edited by Viego on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego