Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 5/18-5/20!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Open 5/4-5/6]

Postby Maddy_Oliver » Tue May 07, 2024 7:36 am

Image Entering A Tourney Image

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 922
Adventurer Name: Nova
Tourney Entering: Ancient Arena
Total Stats: 52
Current Date: 5/6/24

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 1122
Adventurer Name: Glory
Tourney Entering: Ancient Arena
Total Stats: 60
Current Date: 5/6/24
Maddy_Oliver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Ruins Ravage]

Postby _Q_ » Tue May 07, 2024 10:23 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for 🏔️ Ruins Ravage 🏔️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #525 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Gaia #148 vs. Mortima #159

This skirmish takes place in the Ancient Ruins.

With each step through the perilous ruins, Gaia #148 remains ever vigilant, their focus divided between evading the hidden traps and keeping a close watch on Mortima #159, a formidable opponent amidst the ancient architecture. Likewise, Mortima #159 moves with calculated precision, ready to exploit any opportunity presented by Gaia #148 while also navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Gaia #148 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 13.
Mortima #159 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Mortima #159 emerges victorious over Gaia #148, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Mortima #159 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Gaia #148 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Mortima #159 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 18.
Gaia #148 and Mortima #159 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Mortima #159 wins the roll with a score of 19 to Gaia #148's 2.
Mid-charge, Gaia #148 is thwarted by Mortima #159's spell, resulting in Gaia #148's defeat in the round.

[Turn 3]
Gaia #148 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 10, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 15.
Mortima #159 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Mortima #159 is sure to win this round!
As Gaia #148 advances aggressively, Mortima #159 remains calm, deflecting the strike and gaining momentum in the battle!

Winner: Mortima #159.

Gaia #148 won 0 rounds, and Mortima #159 won 3.

ImageImageGaia #148 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! ArithMedic now has 13 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageMortima #159 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 38 Arena Tokens.
Merits wrote:Image
Mortima #159 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/taTiTYw.png[/img]

Mortima #159 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UwSfbwH.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #526 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Bela #1093 vs. Windrose #596

Amidst the maze of decaying ruins, Bela #1093 advances with a keen awareness of both the hidden dangers and the looming threat posed by Windrose #596, their rival in this treacherous landscape. Windrose #596 matches their caution, prepared to unleash both the traps of the ruins and their own strategic prowess against their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Bela #1093 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22.
Windrose #596 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 9, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Bela #1093 prevails over Windrose #596, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Bela #1093 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Bela #1093 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Windrose #596 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 7, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 9.
As Bela #1093 strikes, they disrupt Windrose #596's spellcasting, dominating the round and defeating Windrose #596 decisively.

[Turn 3]
Bela #1093 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
Windrose #596 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 23.
As Bela #1093 charges, Windrose #596's charm overwhelms them, leading to Bela #1093's distraction and defeat.

Windrose #596 wins the round!

Winner: Bela #1093.

Bela #1093 won 2 rounds, and Windrose #596 won 1.

ImageImageBela #1093 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 42 Arena Tokens.
Bela #1093 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Bela #1093 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageWindrose #596 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! ArithMedic now has 14 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #527 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Bay #390 vs. Calder #128

With the crumbling ruins offering ample opportunities for ambush, Bay #390 moves cautiously, their senses attuned not only to the dangers of the area but also to the presence of Calder #128, a potential adversary lurking amidst the ancient architecture. Calder #128, in turn, remains on high alert, poised to exploit any misstep while also evading the traps that lay in wait.

[Turn 1]
Bay #390 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 13.
Calder #128 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 6, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Bay #390 and Calder #128 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Bay #390 wins the roll with a score of 19 to Calder #128's 2.
As Bay #390 braces, Calder #128 casts a charm, but Bay #390 resists, outlasting Calder #128 for victory in the round.

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Bay #390 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 11.
Calder #128 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 18.
In a fierce exchange, Calder #128 emerges victorious over Bay #390, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Calder #128 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Bay #390 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
Calder #128 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 6, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 8.
As Bay #390 conjures their magic, Calder #128 attempts a charm, but Bay #390 triumphs, winning the round decisively!

Bay #390 wins the round!

Winner: Bay #390.

Bay #390 won 2 rounds, and Calder #128 won 1.

ImageImageBay #390 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 34 Arena Tokens.
Bay #390 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Bay #390 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageCalder #128 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 39 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #528 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Beryl #767 vs. Sornin #398

With the ancient ruins fraught with peril and potential betrayal, Beryl #767 advances with a wary eye on Sornin #398, their rival in this deadly game of survival. Each step taken is not only to avoid the hidden traps but also to gain a tactical advantage over their opponent. Likewise, Sornin #398 moves with equal caution, prepared to outmaneuver Beryl #767 while also navigating the dangers of the crumbling ruins.

[Turn 1]
Beryl #767 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Sornin #398 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 13, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 21.
With each blow, Sornin #398 pushes Beryl #767 further back until they stumble to the ground, defeated and unable to rise again.

Sornin #398 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Beryl #767 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 20.
Sornin #398 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 18. They rolled a critical success- Sornin #398 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Sornin #398 emerges victorious over Beryl #767, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Beryl #767 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 19.
Sornin #398 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Beryl #767 prevails over Sornin #398, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Beryl #767 wins the round!

Winner: Sornin #398.

Beryl #767 won 1 rounds, and Sornin #398 won 2.

ImageImageBeryl #767 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 35 Arena Tokens.
Beryl #767 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8BdK9fO.png[/img]

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 16 Arena Tokens.
Sornin #398 has earned the merit Participation Award III from the Guild for participating 6 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gSiZcVN.png[/img]

Skirmish Results #529 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Caiman #684 vs. Daewoo #1056

With the ancient ruins offering both dangers and strategic advantages, Caiman #684 proceeds with caution, their gaze flickering between the treacherous terrain and the looming figure of Daewoo #1056, a potential threat waiting to be neutralized. Daewoo #1056, meanwhile, remains ever watchful, prepared to exploit the vulnerabilities of their opponent while also navigating the hazardous landscape with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Caiman #684 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
Daewoo #1056 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 11, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Caiman #684 prevails over Daewoo #1056, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Caiman #684 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Caiman #684 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Daewoo #1056 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 16.
With a swift strike, Caiman #684 interrupts Daewoo #1056's spellcasting, overpowering Daewoo #1056 for a decisive victory.

[Turn 3]
Caiman #684 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 14.
Daewoo #1056 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
Caiman #684 and Daewoo #1056 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Daewoo #1056 wins the roll with a score of 3 to Caiman #684's 2.
In a fierce exchange, Daewoo #1056 emerges victorious over Caiman #684, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Daewoo #1056 wins the round!

Winner: Caiman #684.

Caiman #684 won 2 rounds, and Daewoo #1056 won 1.

ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 25 Arena Tokens.
Caiman #684 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Caiman #684 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageDaewoo #1056 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 52 Arena Tokens.
Daewoo #1056 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #530 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Rustle #1052 vs. Nile #1021

With the ancient ruins offering both dangers and strategic advantages, Rustle #1052 proceeds with caution, their gaze flickering between the treacherous terrain and the looming figure of Nile #1021, a potential threat waiting to be neutralized. Nile #1021, meanwhile, remains ever watchful, prepared to exploit the vulnerabilities of their opponent while also navigating the hazardous landscape with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Rustle #1052 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17.
Nile #1021 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12.
In a display of arcane prowess, Rustle #1052 unleashes a spell that overwhelms Nile #1021's defenses, clinching the win!

Rustle #1052 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Rustle #1052 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 11.
Nile #1021 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Rustle #1052 is sure to win this round!
With precision, Rustle #1052 wards off Nile #1021's assault with a spell, triumphing over Nile #1021 in the round.

[Turn 3]
Rustle #1052 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
Nile #1021 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 11, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Rustle #1052 prevails over Nile #1021, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Rustle #1052.

Rustle #1052 won 3 rounds, and Nile #1021 won 0.

ImageImageRustle #1052 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 44 Arena Tokens.
Rustle #1052 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Rustle #1052 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageNile #1021 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 45 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #531 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Dianthus #930 vs. Foen #808

With each step through the perilous ruins, Dianthus #930 remains ever vigilant, their focus divided between evading the hidden traps and keeping a close watch on Foen #808, a formidable opponent amidst the ancient architecture. Likewise, Foen #808 moves with calculated precision, ready to exploit any opportunity presented by Dianthus #930 while also navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Dianthus #930 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
Foen #808 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-incantation, Dianthus #930 deflects Foen #808's attack with magic, seizing control of the round and defeating Foen #808.

Dianthus #930 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Dianthus #930 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 16.
Foen #808 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Foen #808 emerges victorious over Dianthus #930, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Foen #808 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Dianthus #930 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Dianthus #930 is sure to win this round!
Foen #808 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 18.
In a tense exchange, Dianthus #930 prevails over Foen #808, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Dianthus #930.

Dianthus #930 won 2 rounds, and Foen #808 won 1.

ImageImageDianthus #930 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 104 Arena Tokens.
Dianthus #930 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Dianthus #930 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageFoen #808 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Zentropy now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Foen #808 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #532 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Avi #824 vs. NPC PLAYER #914

With each step through the perilous ruins, Avi #824 remains ever vigilant, their focus divided between evading the hidden traps and keeping a close watch on NPC PLAYER #914, a formidable opponent amidst the ancient architecture. Likewise, NPC PLAYER #914 moves with calculated precision, ready to exploit any opportunity presented by Avi #824 while also navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Avi #824 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 18.
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
As Avi #824 struggles to defend, they are overtaken by NPC PLAYER #914's charm, resulting in Avi #824's defeat.

NPC PLAYER #914 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Avi #824 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
Avi #824 and NPC PLAYER #914 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
NPC PLAYER #914 wins the roll with a score of 18 to Avi #824's 2.
With each blow, NPC PLAYER #914 pushes Avi #824 further back until they stumble to the ground, defeated and unable to rise again.

[Turn 3]
Avi #824 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 19.
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 18.
As Avi #824 weaves their charm, NPC PLAYER #914 charges, but is thwarted, leaving NPC PLAYER #914 stunned and defeated.

Avi #824 wins the round!

Winner: NPC PLAYER #914.

Avi #824 won 1 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #914 won 2.

ImageImageAvi #824 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 17 Arena Tokens.
Avi #824 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for 🏔️ Ruins Ravage 🏔️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #533 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mortima #159 vs. Rustle #1052

With the crumbling ruins concealing both hidden traps and strategic opportunities, Mortima #159 proceeds with caution, their senses attuned to the dangers lurking within the ancient structures and the presence of Rustle #1052, a formidable opponent amidst the perilous landscape. Likewise, Rustle #1052 remains vigilant, prepared to use both the hazards of the ruins and their own tactical prowess to outwit Mortima #159 and emerge victorious in this deadly contest.

[Turn 1]
Mortima #159 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Rustle #1052 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
In a critical moment, Mortima #159 is unable to defend against Rustle #1052's physical onslaught, resulting in Mortima #159's defeat.

[Turn 2]
Mortima #159 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 17.
Rustle #1052 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
In a fierce exchange, Rustle #1052 emerges victorious over Mortima #159, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Mortima #159 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 13.
Rustle #1052 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 14.
With determination, Mortima #159 faces Rustle #1052's spell, but is unable to withstand its force, succumbing to defeat!

Winner: Rustle #1052.

Mortima #159 won 0 rounds, and Rustle #1052 won 3.

ImageImageMortima #159 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! SunstonePhoenix now has 41 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageRustle #1052 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 51 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #534 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Caiman #684 vs. Bela #1093

Amidst the crumbling ruins and looming shadows, Caiman #684 advances with caution, their eyes darting between the precarious structures and the figure of Bela #1093, a constant threat in this deadly game of survival. Meanwhile, Bela #1093 matches their vigilance, prepared to use both the dangers of the ruins and their own strategic cunning to gain the upper hand over Caiman #684.

[Turn 1]
Caiman #684 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17.
Bela #1093 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
With their spell halfway formed, Caiman #684 is unable to thwart Bela #1093's aggressive strike, sealing their defeat.

[Turn 2]
Caiman #684 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 20. They rolled a critical success- Caiman #684 is sure to win this round!
Bela #1093 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Caiman #684 prevails over Bela #1093, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Caiman #684 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Bela #1093 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
In a magical duel, Caiman #684 triumphs over Bela #1093's charm, securing victory with a spell of unmatched power!

Caiman #684 won 2 rounds, and Bela #1093 won 1.

ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 31 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBela #1093 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 44 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #535 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Sornin #398 vs. Bay #390

Navigating the perilous ruins with caution, Sornin #398 remains vigilant not only for the hidden traps that could spell their demise but also for any opportunity to catch Bay #390 off guard and gain the upper hand in this deadly game of cat and mouse. Meanwhile, Bay #390 moves with equal stealth, ready to turn the tables on their adversary while also evading the perilous traps scattered throughout the ancient ruins.

[Turn 1]
Sornin #398 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 11.
Bay #390 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Bay #390 emerges victorious over Sornin #398, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Sornin #398 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Bay #390 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 26. They rolled a critical success- Bay #390 is sure to win this round!
With determination, Sornin #398 charges forward, but Bay #390's spell proves too strong, overpowering Sornin #398 for the win.

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Sornin #398 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 13. Their action has an advantage!
Bay #390 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 11, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 12.
As Bay #390 charges forward, Sornin #398 stands their ground, deflecting the blow with precision and seizing control of the battle!

Sornin #398 won 1 rounds, and Bay #390 won 2.

ImageImageSornin #398 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! jpano96 now has 19 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBay #390 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 40 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #536 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Dianthus #930 vs. NPC PLAYER #907

Navigating the perilous ruins with caution, Dianthus #930 remains vigilant not only for the hidden traps that could spell their demise but also for any opportunity to catch NPC PLAYER #907 off guard and gain the upper hand in this deadly game of cat and mouse. Meanwhile, NPC PLAYER #907 moves with equal stealth, ready to turn the tables on their adversary while also evading the perilous traps scattered throughout the ancient ruins.

[Turn 1]
Dianthus #930 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #907 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 13. They rolled a critical failure- Dianthus #930 is sure to win this round!
With mastery over their craft, Dianthus #930 outwits NPC PLAYER #907's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

[Turn 2]
Dianthus #930 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 13.
NPC PLAYER #907 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 11, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #907 emerges victorious over Dianthus #930, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

NPC PLAYER #907 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Dianthus #930 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
NPC PLAYER #907 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 18.
With focused intent, Dianthus #930 conjures a spell that breaks through NPC PLAYER #907's defenses, securing a decisive victory!

Winner: Dianthus #930.

Dianthus #930 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #907 won 1.

ImageImageDianthus #930 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 110 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for 🏔️ Ruins Ravage 🏔️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #537 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Caiman #684 vs. Dianthus #930

Advancing stealthily amidst the crumbling ruins, Caiman #684 keeps a wary eye on Dianthus #930, ever ready to strike while also avoiding the hidden traps lurking within the ancient structures. Dianthus #930 mirrors their vigilance, prepared to retaliate at any moment while navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Caiman #684 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 16.
Dianthus #930 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 14.
In a tense exchange, Caiman #684 prevails over Dianthus #930, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Caiman #684 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
Dianthus #930 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Caiman #684 prevails over Dianthus #930, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Caiman #684 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 16.
Dianthus #930 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 16.
Caiman #684 and Dianthus #930 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Caiman #684 wins the roll with a score of 12 to Dianthus #930's 3.

Caiman #684 won 3 rounds, and Dianthus #930 won 0.

ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 40 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDianthus #930 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 113 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #538 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Rustle #1052 vs. Bay #390

With the ancient ruins concealing both dangers and opportunities, Rustle #1052 proceeds with caution, their senses alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Bay #390, their rival amidst the crumbling architecture. Bay #390, in turn, matches their vigilance, prepared to exploit any misstep by Rustle #1052 while also navigating the hazards of the ruins with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Rustle #1052 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 15. They rolled a critical failure- Bay #390 is sure to win this round!
Bay #390 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
In a dramatic turn, Rustle #1052 prepares for Bay #390's spell, but is overwhelmed as the arcane forces shatter their defenses!

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Rustle #1052 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 14.
Bay #390 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 8, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 15.
With all their might, Rustle #1052 launches a spell, only to be thwarted by Bay #390's defense, leading to defeat.

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Rustle #1052 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Bay #390 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17.
In a thrilling moment, Rustle #1052 breaks Bay #390's charm, delivering a decisive strike and winning the round.

Rustle #1052 won 1 rounds, and Bay #390 won 2.

ImageImageRustle #1052 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! owlbyr now has 54 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageBay #390 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 49 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for 🏔️ Ruins Ravage 🏔️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #539 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Bay #390 vs. Caiman #684

With the crumbling ruins concealing both hidden traps and strategic opportunities, Bay #390 proceeds with caution, their senses attuned to the dangers lurking within the ancient structures and the presence of Caiman #684, a formidable opponent amidst the perilous landscape. Likewise, Caiman #684 remains vigilant, prepared to use both the hazards of the ruins and their own tactical prowess to outwit Bay #390 and emerge victorious in this deadly contest.

[Turn 1]
Bay #390 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 11.
Caiman #684 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 17.
In a fierce exchange, Caiman #684 emerges victorious over Bay #390, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Bay #390 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 11, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16. Their action has an advantage!
Caiman #684 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 11.
With precision, Bay #390 thwarts Caiman #684's spellcasting with a powerful blow, triumphing over Caiman #684 in the round.

Bay #390 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Bay #390 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 16.
Caiman #684 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Caiman #684 emerges victorious over Bay #390, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Bay #390 won 1 rounds, and Caiman #684 won 2.

ImageImageBay #390 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 53 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageCaiman #684 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 52 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Caiman #684 has won this tourney!

Caiman has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TjJfQsI.png[/img]
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Ancient Arena]

Postby _Q_ » Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for 🏺 Ancient Arena 🏺 ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #540 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lovelace #886 vs. Pyxis #956

With the ancient ruins offering both dangers and strategic advantages, Lovelace #886 proceeds with caution, their gaze flickering between the treacherous terrain and the looming figure of Pyxis #956, a potential threat waiting to be neutralized. Pyxis #956, meanwhile, remains ever watchful, prepared to exploit the vulnerabilities of their opponent while also navigating the hazardous landscape with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Lovelace #886 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 17, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 18.
Pyxis #956 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
In a fierce exchange, Pyxis #956 emerges victorious over Lovelace #886, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Pyxis #956 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lovelace #886 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Pyxis #956 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Lovelace #886's skillful and precise strikes penetrate Pyxis #956's defense, knocking them to the ground and rendering them unable to act!

Lovelace #886 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lovelace #886 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
Pyxis #956 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
As Lovelace #886 weaves their charm, Pyxis #956 charges, overpowering Lovelace #886 and sending Lovelace #886 crashing to the ground.

Winner: Pyxis #956.

Lovelace #886 won 1 rounds, and Pyxis #956 won 2.

ImageImageLovelace #886 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! foxbite now has 1 Arena Tokens.
Lovelace #886 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 137 Arena Tokens.
Pyxis #956 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #541 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Caldra #807 vs. Daigon #745

With the crumbling ruins offering ample opportunities for ambush, Caldra #807 moves cautiously, their senses attuned not only to the dangers of the area but also to the presence of Daigon #745, a potential adversary lurking amidst the ancient architecture. Daigon #745, in turn, remains on high alert, poised to exploit any misstep while also evading the traps that lay in wait.

[Turn 1]
Caldra #807 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 14.
Daigon #745 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Daigon #745 is sure to win this round!
In a critical moment, Caldra #807 is unable to defend against Daigon #745's physical onslaught, resulting in Caldra #807's defeat.

Daigon #745 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Caldra #807 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 10, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 11.
Daigon #745 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 24. They rolled a critical success- Daigon #745 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Daigon #745 emerges victorious over Caldra #807, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Caldra #807 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 12, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 21.
Daigon #745 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Daigon #745 emerges victorious over Caldra #807, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Daigon #745.

Caldra #807 won 0 rounds, and Daigon #745 won 3.

ImageImageCaldra #807 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 8 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDaigon #745 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 55 Arena Tokens.
Daigon #745 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #542 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Alto #772 vs. Demi #593

With the ancient ruins fraught with peril and potential betrayal, Alto #772 advances with a wary eye on Demi #593, their rival in this deadly game of survival. Each step taken is not only to avoid the hidden traps but also to gain a tactical advantage over their opponent. Likewise, Demi #593 moves with equal caution, prepared to outmaneuver Alto #772 while also navigating the dangers of the crumbling ruins.

[Turn 1]
Alto #772 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 9, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 14.
Demi #593 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-incantation, Alto #772 is unable to fend off Demi #593's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

Demi #593 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Alto #772 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Demi #593 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
With a fierce onslaught, Alto #772 attacks Demi #593, but Demi #593 anticipates and counters, gaining dominance in the battle!

[Turn 3]
Alto #772 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Demi #593 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
With determination, Alto #772 breaks through Demi #593's magical defenses, overpowering Demi #593 and claiming victory.

Alto #772 wins the round!

Winner: Demi #593.

Alto #772 won 1 rounds, and Demi #593 won 2.

ImageImageAlto #772 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Zentropy now has 2 Arena Tokens.
Alto #772 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 11 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #543 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nova #922 vs. Sodium #951

Navigating the hazardous ruins with caution, Nova #922 keeps a watchful eye on Sodium #951, their adversary in this perilous landscape. Every move made is not only to evade the hidden traps but also to gain a tactical advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Sodium #951 moves with calculated precision, ready to outsmart Nova #922 while also avoiding the dangers of the treacherous ruins.

[Turn 1]
Nova #922 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 20.
Sodium #951 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Nova #922 attacks Sodium #951, but Sodium #951 counters with masterful defense, gaining the upper hand!

Sodium #951 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Nova #922 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
Sodium #951 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Nova #922 prevails over Sodium #951, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Nova #922 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Nova #922 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Sodium #951 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
Mid-charge, Nova #922 disrupts Sodium #951's spellcasting, overpowering Sodium #951 for a clear victory.

Winner: Nova #922.

Nova #922 won 2 rounds, and Sodium #951 won 1.

ImageImageNova #922 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 59 Arena Tokens.
Nova #922 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Nova #922 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageSodium #951 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 138 Arena Tokens.
Sodium #951 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #544 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Zentron #501 vs. Kojuro #1039

Stepping carefully through the labyrinthine ruins, Zentron #501 remains alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Kojuro #1039, their adversary amidst the ancient architecture. Each move made is not only to avoid the treacherous traps but also to gain a strategic advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Kojuro #1039 moves with equal caution, ready to outmaneuver Zentron #501 while also exploiting the dangers of the ruins to their advantage.

[Turn 1]
Zentron #501 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Kojuro #1039 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 17.
In a breathtaking moment, Zentron #501 braces for impact from Kojuro #1039, but skillfully turns the tables, emerging victorious!

Zentron #501 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Zentron #501 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Kojuro #1039 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
As Zentron #501 conjures their magic, Kojuro #1039 attempts a charm, but Zentron #501 triumphs, winning the round decisively!

[Turn 3]
Zentron #501 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 10, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17. Their action has an advantage!
Kojuro #1039 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 15.
In a tense exchange, Zentron #501 prevails over Kojuro #1039, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Zentron #501.

Zentron #501 won 3 rounds, and Kojuro #1039 won 0.

ImageImageZentron #501 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 57 Arena Tokens.
Zentron #501 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Zentron #501 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKojuro #1039 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 57 Arena Tokens.
Kojuro #1039 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #545 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Cyrus #1050

Stepping carefully through the labyrinthine ruins, Endeer #678 remains alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Cyrus #1050, their adversary amidst the ancient architecture. Each move made is not only to avoid the treacherous traps but also to gain a strategic advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Cyrus #1050 moves with equal caution, ready to outmaneuver Endeer #678 while also exploiting the dangers of the ruins to their advantage.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 19.
Cyrus #1050 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Endeer #678 prevails over Cyrus #1050, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Endeer #678 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Cyrus #1050 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 13, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 21.
In a stunning move, Endeer #678 braces for impact as Cyrus #1050 charges forward, but Endeer #678 counters with swift agility!

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 23.
Cyrus #1050 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Cyrus #1050 is sure to win this round!
As Endeer #678 focuses on their spell, they are unable to evade Cyrus #1050's charging attack, resulting in Endeer #678's defeat!

Cyrus #1050 wins the round!

Winner: Endeer #678.

Endeer #678 won 2 rounds, and Cyrus #1050 won 1.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 116 Arena Tokens.
Endeer #678 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBUUtnR.png[/img]

ImageImageCyrus #1050 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Ryn11 now has 36 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #546 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Axar #306 vs. Lysander #799

Stepping carefully through the labyrinthine ruins, Axar #306 remains alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Lysander #799, their adversary amidst the ancient architecture. Each move made is not only to avoid the treacherous traps but also to gain a strategic advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Lysander #799 moves with equal caution, ready to outmaneuver Axar #306 while also exploiting the dangers of the ruins to their advantage.

[Turn 1]
Axar #306 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
Lysander #799 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 16.
With mastery over their craft, Axar #306 outwits Lysander #799's charm, claiming victory with a spell of immense power!

Axar #306 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Axar #306 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
Lysander #799 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Lysander #799 is sure to win this round!
As Axar #306 struggles to defend, they are overtaken by Lysander #799's charm, resulting in Axar #306's defeat.

Lysander #799 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Axar #306 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 17, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Lysander #799 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 20.
Mid-charge, Axar #306 disrupts Lysander #799's spellcasting, overpowering Lysander #799 for a clear victory.

Winner: Axar #306.

Axar #306 won 2 rounds, and Lysander #799 won 1.

ImageImageAxar #306 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 28 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageLysander #799 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! nio now has 53 Arena Tokens.
Lysander #799 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #547 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nojiko #955 vs. Kikyo #861

With the ancient ruins offering both dangers and strategic advantages, Nojiko #955 proceeds with caution, their gaze flickering between the treacherous terrain and the looming figure of Kikyo #861, a potential threat waiting to be neutralized. Kikyo #861, meanwhile, remains ever watchful, prepared to exploit the vulnerabilities of their opponent while also navigating the hazardous landscape with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Nojiko #955 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 21.
Kikyo #861 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
Amidst their attack, Nojiko #955 breaks free from Kikyo #861's charm, securing victory with a well-timed strike.

Nojiko #955 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Kikyo #861 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 21.
In a tense exchange, Nojiko #955 prevails over Kikyo #861, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 26. They rolled a critical success- Nojiko #955 is sure to win this round!
Kikyo #861 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
In a tense exchange, Nojiko #955 prevails over Kikyo #861, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Nojiko #955.

Nojiko #955 won 3 rounds, and Kikyo #861 won 0.

ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 60 Arena Tokens.
Nojiko #955 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Nojiko #955 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageKikyo #861 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Dark Wolfe now has 114 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #548 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Konas #330 vs. Glory #1122

As Konas #330 cautiously traverses the crumbling ruins, their senses sharp for any sign of danger or the slightest movement from Glory #1122, their rival amidst the ancient structures. Meanwhile, Glory #1122 moves with stealth, equally wary of the traps lurking within the ruins and the potential threat posed by Konas #330.

[Turn 1]
Konas #330 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Glory #1122 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
With hope in their heart, Konas #330 faces Glory #1122's spell, but is unable to withstand its might, suffering defeat!

Glory #1122 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Konas #330 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
Glory #1122 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
As Konas #330 channels their spell, they intercept Glory #1122's charge, emerging victorious by overpowering Glory #1122.

Konas #330 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Konas #330 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Konas #330 is sure to win this round!
Glory #1122 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18.
Amidst their attack, Konas #330 breaks free from Glory #1122's charm, securing victory with a well-timed strike.

Winner: Konas #330.

Konas #330 won 2 rounds, and Glory #1122 won 1.

ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 127 Arena Tokens.
Konas #330 has earned the merit Participation Award II from the Guild for participating 3 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Konas #330 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageGlory #1122 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 60 Arena Tokens.
Glory #1122 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #549 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Lethe #223 vs. Wisteria #1025

As Lethe #223 cautiously traverses the crumbling ruins, their senses sharp for any sign of danger or the slightest movement from Wisteria #1025, their rival amidst the ancient structures. Meanwhile, Wisteria #1025 moves with stealth, equally wary of the traps lurking within the ruins and the potential threat posed by Lethe #223.

[Turn 1]
Lethe #223 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 19.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 26. They rolled a critical success- Wisteria #1025 is sure to win this round!
In a fierce exchange, Wisteria #1025 emerges victorious over Lethe #223, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Wisteria #1025 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Lethe #223 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 23.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 19.
In a tense exchange, Lethe #223 prevails over Wisteria #1025, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Lethe #223 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Lethe #223 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 11, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 17.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25.
In a fierce exchange, Wisteria #1025 emerges victorious over Lethe #223, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Wisteria #1025.

Lethe #223 won 1 rounds, and Wisteria #1025 won 2.

ImageImageLethe #223 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 117 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageWisteria #1025 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 56 Arena Tokens.
Wisteria #1025 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Wisteria #1025 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for 🏺 Ancient Arena 🏺 ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #550 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Endeer #678 vs. Konas #330

With the ancient ruins fraught with peril and potential betrayal, Endeer #678 advances with a wary eye on Konas #330, their rival in this deadly game of survival. Each step taken is not only to avoid the hidden traps but also to gain a tactical advantage over their opponent. Likewise, Konas #330 moves with equal caution, prepared to outmaneuver Endeer #678 while also navigating the dangers of the crumbling ruins.

[Turn 1]
Endeer #678 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Konas #330 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 24.
As Endeer #678 unleashes their magic, Konas #330's charm overwhelms, leading to Endeer #678's defeat in the round.

[Turn 2]
Endeer #678 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 24.
Konas #330 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
In a tense exchange, Endeer #678 prevails over Konas #330, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Endeer #678 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
Konas #330 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 27. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Konas #330 emerges victorious over Endeer #678, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Endeer #678 won 1 rounds, and Konas #330 won 2.

ImageImageEndeer #678 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! trickyLA now has 119 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 133 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #551 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Pyxis #956 vs. Zentron #501

With the crumbling ruins offering ample opportunities for ambush, Pyxis #956 moves cautiously, their senses attuned not only to the dangers of the area but also to the presence of Zentron #501, a potential adversary lurking amidst the ancient architecture. Zentron #501, in turn, remains on high alert, poised to exploit any misstep while also evading the traps that lay in wait.

[Turn 1]
Pyxis #956 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23.
Zentron #501 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 20.
In a dazzling display of magic, Pyxis #956 casts a spell that bypasses Zentron #501's defenses, securing the win!

[Turn 2]
Pyxis #956 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Zentron #501 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21.
With unwavering focus, Pyxis #956 prepares for Zentron #501's assault, skillfully evading and swiftly striking back with a decisive move!

[Turn 3]
Pyxis #956 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25.
Zentron #501 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 13.
In a tense exchange, Pyxis #956 prevails over Zentron #501, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Pyxis #956.

Pyxis #956 won 3 rounds, and Zentron #501 won 0.

ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 144 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageZentron #501 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 59 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #552 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Demi #593 vs. Daigon #745

As Demi #593 cautiously traverses the crumbling ruins, their senses sharp for any sign of danger or the slightest movement from Daigon #745, their rival amidst the ancient structures. Meanwhile, Daigon #745 moves with stealth, equally wary of the traps lurking within the ruins and the potential threat posed by Demi #593.

[Turn 1]
Demi #593 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 19.
Daigon #745 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 22.
In a dramatic turn, Demi #593 prepares for Daigon #745's spell, but is overwhelmed as the arcane forces shatter their defenses!

[Turn 2]
Demi #593 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Daigon #745 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
With determination, Demi #593 breaks through Daigon #745's magical defenses, overpowering Daigon #745 and claiming victory.

[Turn 3]
Demi #593 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 12, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20. Their action has an advantage!
Daigon #745 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 22.
As Demi #593 channels their magic, Daigon #745's charm prevails, resulting in Demi #593's defeat in the round.

Winner: Daigon #745.

Demi #593 won 1 rounds, and Daigon #745 won 2.

ImageImageDemi #593 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Pachuri now has 13 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageDaigon #745 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 61 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #553 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nova #922 vs. Wisteria #1025

As Nova #922 cautiously traverses the crumbling ruins, their senses sharp for any sign of danger or the slightest movement from Wisteria #1025, their rival amidst the ancient structures. Meanwhile, Wisteria #1025 moves with stealth, equally wary of the traps lurking within the ruins and the potential threat posed by Nova #922.

[Turn 1]
Nova #922 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 14, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 21.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 16. They rolled a critical failure- Nova #922 is sure to win this round!
In a tense exchange, Nova #922 prevails over Wisteria #1025, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Nova #922 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
With magic in the air, Nova #922 is blindsided by Wisteria #1025's sudden attack, leading to Nova #922's swift defeat.

[Turn 3]
Nova #922 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 9, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 11.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 18. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-defense, Nova #922 falls victim to Wisteria #1025's charm, resulting in Nova #922's defeat in the round.

Nova #922 won 1 rounds, and Wisteria #1025 won 2.

ImageImageNova #922 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Maddy_Oliver now has 62 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageWisteria #1025 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 62 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #554 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Axar #306 vs. Nojiko #955

Advancing stealthily amidst the crumbling ruins, Axar #306 keeps a wary eye on Nojiko #955, ever ready to strike while also avoiding the hidden traps lurking within the ancient structures. Nojiko #955 mirrors their vigilance, prepared to retaliate at any moment while navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Axar #306 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 19.
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical success- Nojiko #955 is sure to win this round!
In the midst of casting, Axar #306 is caught off guard by Nojiko #955's assault, resulting in Axar #306's easy defeat!

[Turn 2]
Axar #306 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 19.
Nojiko #955 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 13, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 22.
As the magic flies, Axar #306 attempts to breach Nojiko #955's defenses, but they stand firm, clinching the win.

[Turn 3]
Axar #306 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 17, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
Nojiko #955 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 15.
Mid-charge, Axar #306 disrupts Nojiko #955's spellcasting, overpowering Nojiko #955 for a clear victory.

Axar #306 won 1 rounds, and Nojiko #955 won 2.

ImageImageAxar #306 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 30 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 66 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for 🏺 Ancient Arena 🏺 ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #555 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Pyxis #956 vs. Konas #330

With the ancient ruins concealing both dangers and opportunities, Pyxis #956 proceeds with caution, their senses alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Konas #330, their rival amidst the crumbling architecture. Konas #330, in turn, matches their vigilance, prepared to exploit any misstep by Pyxis #956 while also navigating the hazards of the ruins with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Pyxis #956 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 16.
Konas #330 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, Konas #330 emerges victorious over Pyxis #956, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 2]
Pyxis #956 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
Konas #330 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 14, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 26. Their action has an advantage!
With determination, Pyxis #956 strikes at Konas #330, but Konas #330 skillfully parries the blow, gaining control of the fight!

[Turn 3]
Pyxis #956 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 17.
Konas #330 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Konas #330 emerges victorious over Pyxis #956, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Pyxis #956 won 0 rounds, and Konas #330 won 3.

ImageImagePyxis #956 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Music_Lover now has 147 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 142 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #556 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Daigon #745 vs. Nojiko #955

Amidst the maze of decaying ruins, Daigon #745 advances with a keen awareness of both the hidden dangers and the looming threat posed by Nojiko #955, their rival in this treacherous landscape. Nojiko #955 matches their caution, prepared to unleash both the traps of the ruins and their own strategic prowess against their opponent.

[Turn 1]
Daigon #745 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 13, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 20.
Nojiko #955 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 22.
Mid-charm, Daigon #745 is unable to withstand Nojiko #955's attack, stumbling and falling, resulting in Daigon #745's defeat.

[Turn 2]
Daigon #745 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 22. Their action has an advantage!
Nojiko #955 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 19.
With unwavering focus, Daigon #745 prepares for Nojiko #955's assault, skillfully evading and swiftly striking back with a decisive move!

[Turn 3]
Daigon #745 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 22.
Nojiko #955 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
In a critical moment, Daigon #745 is unable to defend against Nojiko #955's physical onslaught, resulting in Daigon #745's defeat.

Daigon #745 won 1 rounds, and Nojiko #955 won 2.

ImageImageDaigon #745 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Wyverncult now has 64 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 75 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #557 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Wisteria #1025 vs. NPC PLAYER #914

With the crumbling ruins concealing both hidden traps and strategic opportunities, Wisteria #1025 proceeds with caution, their senses attuned to the dangers lurking within the ancient structures and the presence of NPC PLAYER #914, a formidable opponent amidst the perilous landscape. Likewise, NPC PLAYER #914 remains vigilant, prepared to use both the hazards of the ruins and their own tactical prowess to outwit Wisteria #1025 and emerge victorious in this deadly contest.

[Turn 1]
Wisteria #1025 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 12, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 15.
In a breathtaking moment, Wisteria #1025 braces for impact from NPC PLAYER #914, but skillfully turns the tables, emerging victorious!

[Turn 2]
Wisteria #1025 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 12, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 16.
In a tense exchange, Wisteria #1025 prevails over NPC PLAYER #914, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Wisteria #1025 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 19.
NPC PLAYER #914 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 12, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 20.
In a fierce exchange, NPC PLAYER #914 emerges victorious over Wisteria #1025, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Wisteria #1025 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #914 won 1.

ImageImageWisteria #1025 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 71 Arena Tokens.
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Ancient Arena]

Postby _Q_ » Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #4 for 🏺 Ancient Arena 🏺 ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #558 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Nojiko #955 vs. Wisteria #1025

With the ancient ruins concealing both dangers and opportunities, Nojiko #955 proceeds with caution, their senses alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Wisteria #1025, their rival amidst the crumbling architecture. Wisteria #1025, in turn, matches their vigilance, prepared to exploit any misstep by Nojiko #955 while also navigating the hazards of the ruins with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Nojiko #955 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 17, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 26.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 23.
With grace and magic, Nojiko #955 neutralizes Wisteria #1025's attack, leaving Wisteria #1025 stunned and defeated in the round.

[Turn 2]
Nojiko #955 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 15.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
As Nojiko #955 casts their spell, Wisteria #1025 charges forward, overpowering Nojiko #955 with a swift strike, leading to defeat.

[Turn 3]
Nojiko #955 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 14, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 19.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
Mid-incantation, Nojiko #955 is unable to fend off Wisteria #1025's fierce attack, being knocked to the ground!

Nojiko #955 won 1 rounds, and Wisteria #1025 won 2.

ImageImageNojiko #955 was awarded 4 arena tokens for participating! banjokazooiey now has 79 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageWisteria #1025 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 83 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #559 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Konas #330 vs. NPC PLAYER #839

With the crumbling ruins offering ample opportunities for ambush, Konas #330 moves cautiously, their senses attuned not only to the dangers of the area but also to the presence of NPC PLAYER #839, a potential adversary lurking amidst the ancient architecture. NPC PLAYER #839, in turn, remains on high alert, poised to exploit any misstep while also evading the traps that lay in wait.

[Turn 1]
Konas #330 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 23.
NPC PLAYER #839 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 11, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 21. They rolled a critical success- NPC PLAYER #839 is sure to win this round!
In a dramatic moment, Konas #330's spell is launched at NPC PLAYER #839, but their defense holds strong, securing victory.

NPC PLAYER #839 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Konas #330 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 15, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 22.
NPC PLAYER #839 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 8, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
In a tense exchange, Konas #330 prevails over NPC PLAYER #839, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Konas #330 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Konas #330 is sure to win this round!
NPC PLAYER #839 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 9, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Konas #330 prevails over NPC PLAYER #839, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Konas #330 won 2 rounds, and NPC PLAYER #839 won 1.

ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 12 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 154 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #5 for 🏺 Ancient Arena 🏺 ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #560 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Konas #330 vs. Wisteria #1025

Stepping carefully through the labyrinthine ruins, Konas #330 remains alert for any sign of danger while also keeping a wary eye on Wisteria #1025, their adversary amidst the ancient architecture. Each move made is not only to avoid the treacherous traps but also to gain a strategic advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Wisteria #1025 moves with equal caution, ready to outmaneuver Konas #330 while also exploiting the dangers of the ruins to their advantage.

[Turn 1]
Konas #330 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 18.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 13, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Konas #330 prevails over Wisteria #1025, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Konas #330 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 15, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 21.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 14, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 16.
With a powerful strike, Konas #330 breaks Wisteria #1025's charm, securing victory in a thrilling turn of events.

[Turn 3]
Konas #330 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 15, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 18.
Wisteria #1025 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 22.
In a fierce exchange, Wisteria #1025 emerges victorious over Konas #330, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Konas #330 won 2 rounds, and Wisteria #1025 won 1.

ImageImageKonas #330 was awarded 15 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 169 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageWisteria #1025 was awarded 5 arena tokens for participating! PAlbatross now has 88 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Konas #330 has won this tourney!

Konas has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Sepulcher Showdown]

Postby _Q_ » Tue May 07, 2024 10:29 pm

◦•●◉✿ Round #1 for ⚰️ Sepulcher Showdown ⚰️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #561 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mercutio #1081 vs. Strawberry Cream #70

As Mercutio #1081 cautiously traverses the crumbling ruins, their senses sharp for any sign of danger or the slightest movement from Strawberry Cream #70, their rival amidst the ancient structures. Meanwhile, Strawberry Cream #70 moves with stealth, equally wary of the traps lurking within the ruins and the potential threat posed by Mercutio #1081.

[Turn 1]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 18, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 23.
With determination in their eyes, Mercutio #1081 faces Strawberry Cream #70's attack head-on, only to emerge triumphant with a cunning maneuver!

Mercutio #1081 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 24.
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 18, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Amidst their casting, Mercutio #1081 is caught off balance by Strawberry Cream #70's assault, leading to Strawberry Cream #70's decisive victory!

Strawberry Cream #70 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 17, and rolls a 19. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
Strawberry Cream #70 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 19.
Amidst their attack, Mercutio #1081 interrupts Strawberry Cream #70's incantation, emerging victorious by overpowering Strawberry Cream #70.

Winner: Mercutio #1081.

Mercutio #1081 won 2 rounds, and Strawberry Cream #70 won 1.

ImageImageMercutio #1081 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 57 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageStrawberry Cream #70 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Coy0te now has 31 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #562 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Osruptor #1112 vs. Juliet #1073

With each step through the perilous ruins, Osruptor #1112 remains ever vigilant, their focus divided between evading the hidden traps and keeping a close watch on Juliet #1073, a formidable opponent amidst the ancient architecture. Likewise, Juliet #1073 moves with calculated precision, ready to exploit any opportunity presented by Osruptor #1112 while also navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Osruptor #1112 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 18, and rolls a 14. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Juliet #1073 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 27.
In a bold move, Osruptor #1112 charges forward, thwarting Juliet #1073's spellcasting and clinching victory over Juliet #1073.

Osruptor #1112 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Osruptor #1112 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Juliet #1073 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 6. Their calculated score is 18.
Osruptor #1112 and Juliet #1073 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Juliet #1073 wins the roll with a score of 16 to Osruptor #1112's 1.
In a tense exchange, Osruptor #1112's spell meets Juliet #1073's defense, but it holds firm, resulting in victory.

Juliet #1073 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Osruptor #1112 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 15, and rolls a 10. Their calculated score is 20.
Juliet #1073 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 5. Their calculated score is 21.
In a fierce exchange, Juliet #1073 emerges victorious over Osruptor #1112, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Juliet #1073.

Osruptor #1112 won 1 rounds, and Juliet #1073 won 2.

ImageImageOsruptor #1112 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! AbiNormality now has 60 Arena Tokens.
Osruptor #1112 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageJuliet #1073 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 60 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #563 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Astra #423 vs. Jay #324

With the crumbling ruins concealing both hidden traps and strategic opportunities, Astra #423 proceeds with caution, their senses attuned to the dangers lurking within the ancient structures and the presence of Jay #324, a formidable opponent amidst the perilous landscape. Likewise, Jay #324 remains vigilant, prepared to use both the hazards of the ruins and their own tactical prowess to outwit Astra #423 and emerge victorious in this deadly contest.

[Turn 1]
Astra #423 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 13. Their calculated score is 22.
Jay #324 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 12. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Astra #423 is sure to win this round!
Astra #423 launches a relentless barrage, breaking through Jay #324's faltering guard with ease, forcing Jay #324 to stumble.

Astra #423 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Astra #423 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 27.
Jay #324 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22.
In a tense exchange, Astra #423 prevails over Jay #324, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Astra #423 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 30. Their action has an advantage!
Jay #324 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 10, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 17.
In a tense exchange, Astra #423 prevails over Jay #324, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

Winner: Astra #423.

Astra #423 won 3 rounds, and Jay #324 won 0.

ImageImageAstra #423 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 55 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageJay #324 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 56 Arena Tokens.

Skirmish Results #564 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Marble #1068 vs. Blockbuster #661

With the ancient ruins offering both dangers and strategic advantages, Marble #1068 proceeds with caution, their gaze flickering between the treacherous terrain and the looming figure of Blockbuster #661, a potential threat waiting to be neutralized. Blockbuster #661, meanwhile, remains ever watchful, prepared to exploit the vulnerabilities of their opponent while also navigating the hazardous landscape with skillful precision.

[Turn 1]
Marble #1068 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 23. Their action has an advantage!
Blockbuster #661 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 15, and rolls a 20. Their calculated score is 25. They rolled a critical success- Blockbuster #661 is sure to win this round!
Marble #1068 attempts to draw Blockbuster #661 into their charm, but Blockbuster #661 is too guarded and resists their attack- winning the round!

Blockbuster #661 wins the round!

[Turn 2]
Marble #1068 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 20, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 31. Their action has an advantage!
Blockbuster #661 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 16, and rolls a 16. Their calculated score is 24.
Midway through their spell, Marble #1068 outmatches Blockbuster #661's charm, seizing victory with a spell of unrivaled potency!

Marble #1068 wins the round!

[Turn 3]
Marble #1068 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 17, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 32. Their action has an advantage!
Blockbuster #661 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 16, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 16. They rolled a critical failure- Marble #1068 is sure to win this round!
With a well-timed attack, Marble #1068 interrupts Blockbuster #661's incantation, claiming victory by overpowering Blockbuster #661.

Winner: Marble #1068.

Marble #1068 won 2 rounds, and Blockbuster #661 won 1.

ImageImageMarble #1068 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 172 Arena Tokens.
Marble #1068 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Marble #1068 has earned the merit Winner I from the Guild for winning 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

ImageImageBlockbuster #661 was awarded 1 arena tokens for participating! Wulfums now has 45 Arena Tokens.
Blockbuster #661 has earned the merit Participation Award I from the Guild for participating 1 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

◦•●◉✿ Round #2 for ⚰️ Sepulcher Showdown ⚰️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #565 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Marble #1068 vs. Juliet #1073

Navigating the hazardous ruins with caution, Marble #1068 keeps a watchful eye on Juliet #1073, their adversary in this perilous landscape. Every move made is not only to evade the hidden traps but also to gain a tactical advantage over their opponent. Meanwhile, Juliet #1073 moves with calculated precision, ready to outsmart Marble #1068 while also avoiding the dangers of the treacherous ruins.

[Turn 1]
Marble #1068 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 20, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 21.
Juliet #1073 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Marble #1068 prevails over Juliet #1073, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 2]
Marble #1068 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 18, and rolls a 15. Their calculated score is 25.
Juliet #1073 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Juliet #1073 emerges victorious over Marble #1068, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Marble #1068 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 20, and rolls a 4. Their calculated score is 22.
Juliet #1073 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 7. Their calculated score is 22.
Marble #1068 and Juliet #1073 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Juliet #1073 wins the roll with a score of 15 to Marble #1068's 7.
In a fierce exchange, Juliet #1073 emerges victorious over Marble #1068, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Winner: Juliet #1073.

Marble #1068 won 1 rounds, and Juliet #1073 won 2.

ImageImageMarble #1068 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Royal Destiny now has 174 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageJuliet #1073 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 66 Arena Tokens.
Juliet #1073 has earned the merit Winner II from the Guild for winning 5 times in the arena ! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image

Skirmish Results #566 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Astra #423 vs. Mercutio #1081

Advancing stealthily amidst the crumbling ruins, Astra #423 keeps a wary eye on Mercutio #1081, ever ready to strike while also avoiding the hidden traps lurking within the ancient structures. Mercutio #1081 mirrors their vigilance, prepared to retaliate at any moment while navigating the treacherous terrain.

[Turn 1]
Astra #423 attempts to cast a spell using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 12. Their calculated score is 24.
Mercutio #1081 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 17, and rolls a 1. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage! They rolled a critical failure- Astra #423 is sure to win this round!
With precision, Astra #423 wards off Mercutio #1081's assault with a spell, triumphing over Mercutio #1081 in the round.

[Turn 2]
Astra #423 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 11. Their calculated score is 24.
Mercutio #1081 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 8. Their calculated score is 28. Their action has an advantage!
In a fierce exchange, Mercutio #1081 emerges victorious over Astra #423, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

[Turn 3]
Astra #423 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 18, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 22.
Mercutio #1081 attempts to enchant a trap using their intelligence of 19, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 23.
In a fierce exchange, Mercutio #1081 emerges victorious over Astra #423, showcasing superior strategy and securing the win.

Astra #423 won 1 rounds, and Mercutio #1081 won 2.

ImageImageAstra #423 was awarded 2 arena tokens for participating! Aizaka now has 58 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageMercutio #1081 was awarded 6 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 72 Arena Tokens.

◦•●◉✿ Round #3 for ⚰️ Sepulcher Showdown ⚰️ ✿◉●•◦

Skirmish Results #567 wrote:
Image vs. Image
Mercutio #1081 vs. Juliet #1073

Amidst the crumbling ruins and looming shadows, Mercutio #1081 advances with caution, their eyes darting between the precarious structures and the figure of Juliet #1073, a constant threat in this deadly game of survival. Meanwhile, Juliet #1073 matches their vigilance, prepared to use both the dangers of the ruins and their own strategic cunning to gain the upper hand over Mercutio #1081.

[Turn 1]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 18. Their calculated score is 25.
Juliet #1073 attempts to weave a charm using their charm of 19, and rolls a 3. Their calculated score is 25. Their action has an advantage!
Mercutio #1081 and Juliet #1073 were evenly matched! They roll dice to decide the winner.
Mercutio #1081 wins the roll with a score of 18 to Juliet #1073's 3.
As Mercutio #1081 stands firm, they resist Juliet #1073's charm, outlasting Juliet #1073 and winning the round through resilience.

[Turn 2]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 17, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 21.
Juliet #1073 attempts to attack physically using their strength of 16, and rolls a 9. Their calculated score is 20.
In a tense exchange, Mercutio #1081 prevails over Juliet #1073, showcasing superior skill and securing victory.

[Turn 3]
Mercutio #1081 attempts to defend themselves using their perception of 16, and rolls a 2. Their calculated score is 21. Their action has an advantage!
Juliet #1073 attempts to topple a column using their strength of 16, and rolls a 17. Their calculated score is 24.
Mercutio #1081 attempts to block Juliet #1073's strikes, but the force is too much, eventually knocking them over with a thunderous blow.

Mercutio #1081 won 2 rounds, and Juliet #1073 won 1.

ImageImageMercutio #1081 was awarded 9 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 81 Arena Tokens.
ImageImageJuliet #1073 was awarded 3 arena tokens for participating! Agente Tigris now has 84 Arena Tokens.

Champion wrote:
Mercutio #1081 has won this tourney!

Mercutio has earned the merit Grand Champion from the Guild for winning a tourney! This merit can be earned multiple times. You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Results Posted!]

Postby Dark Wolfe » Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 am

ImageBuying Arena Shop ItemsImage

Items I am Buying: Chaos Dice x2
Item Cost: 75at x2 = 150at
Tokens Left: 36at
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Results Posted!]

Postby _Q_ » Wed May 08, 2024 3:12 am

Dark Wolfe wrote:
ImageBuying Arena Shop ItemsImage

Items I am Buying: Chaos Dice x2
Item Cost: 75at x2 = 150at
Tokens Left: 36at

Your purchase has been processed, thank you!
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Myths Arena [Entries Open 5/11-5/13]

Postby Ryn11 » Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 pm

Adventurer's Image