Ransolite Cooking

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Ransolite Cooking

Postby OriginalStar » Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 am

Home

Since Ransolites can eat literally anything, why not put some extra random materials to some good use?
Making a meal starts with a base that will be supplied for a small Coin free. Afterwards, throw in your materials! It will be fixed up and delivered to your Ransolite! Once ate, your ransolite will feel more prepared for the world and gain some EXP depending on what you used! Unlike training, EXP gained here is not affected by double EXP boosts, but you can make and give as many meals you would like! If you have dozens of feathers and flowers simply waiting and gathering dust, you can use them all! Giving meals does not regenerate energy unless they level up, this is to prevent using meals as a cheaper energy potion to send more adventures.

There are three meals, bases are the same price for each. Confused on what is considered uncommon or rare? Here is the place you need!

Small Meal
x50 Coins
Any 5 flowers + Any 5 feathers
Ransolite gain 0.5 Exp

Normal Meal
x50 Coins
x5 Of any Uncommon item
Ransolite gain 1 Exp

Large Meal
x50 Coins
x2 Of any rare item
Ransolite gain 2 Exp

The only limit is how many materials you own! You can make multiple meals by adding a number to the Meal type (Ex: Meal Type: x4 Small meals) Just make sure you have enough materials! If you want to make multiple meals for multiple Ransolites, make sure its clear who gets what! While it is common sense 4 small meals and 4 rans means one each, if you make a small and a large, please make it clear which 2 ransolites get what meal! Otherwise, if its only one, it dont matter.

Code: Select all
Making a meal!
Meal type:
Materials:
Ransolite:
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups