☆SOURBON RAPTORS - Customs & Breedings

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ☆SOURBON RAPTORS - VINCENTS CUSTOMS/BREEDINGS !

Postby SecondSolstice » Sat May 04, 2024 3:05 pm

Vincent/Secondsolstice's customs/breedings!

CUSTOM SLOTS; OPEN 3/3
C$ SLOTS; open
EGG SLOTS: open?
USD: open
(i can only accept payment via cashapp! please be aware of this before you ask. i will not set up any alternative payment options just for you.)

CUSTOM PRICES
recolor = 90 c$, 5 usd
full custom = 110 c$ 10 usd

☆(*^o^)乂(^-^*)☆
BREEDING SLOTS; TENT OPEN
C$ SLOTS; open
ITEM SLOTS; open
USD SLOTS;open

BREEDING PRICES;
50 c$/2$ per outcome [REG]
70 c$/3$ per outcome [SPECIAL]

please keep in mind these are priced the way they are to avoid overworking myself for little pay. prices are subject to change depending on demand and availability, aswell as complexity.
GENERAL INFO
due to my situation, turnaround times may go from one week-2 months. none should ever actually go uncompleted for 2 months unless i give you a heads up that there will be a delay.

i will provide WIPS for customs and recolors, however large requests to change something made during the later parts of development will be ignored. if you need to let me know of any changes do it at the beginning please !!

clear communication is CRUCIAL to me. i often struggle with incredibly vague instructions/visions. providing clear ideas, instructions and or references helps me a ton to help create what youd like, and make the process easier for the both of us.

please be patient with me ! i am human and i have real life responsibilities just as much as you do. i am currently a student and that does take up a lot of my time and can burn me out on really rough days!

---
character transfers are completely alright with me as long as you can show me you own the character (or got perms) and the designer is okay with it being transferred aswell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vincent/Leo | he/it/axo | Image
Axolotl enthusiast! dm me about axolotls anytime if curious !
Dms always open!
feel free to dm me about any of my interests !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SecondSolstice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me