Chicken smoothie goals

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Chicken smoothie goals

Postby sillymillipede » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:28 am

i have a cs pet that looks like my late rat, I 100% support your goal!!

my goal is to collect all rats and dwarf hamsters :3
Image πš”πš’πš ~ πš’πš/πš’πšπšœ Image
avid rat collector
i love my boyfriend!
ImageImage
th | pfp | x
sillymillipede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:41 am

My main goal is to complete my 2017 lost city collection! That was the very first event I participated in on CS and I absolutely love and adore the ocean theme, but since I was still new to the game didn't really understand how the trading system worked or that I had to check in every day, so I ended up missing/trading away a lot of the pets and items. I've made some decent progress lately, I just have 14 pet outcomes and a bunch of items left :)

Another, smaller goal- my dream pet is the 2009 red malk betta. It looks exactly like my boy Rojo, who was with me for 4 years and was the fish who got me into serious fishkeeping. It's not an exaggeration to say he changed my life, because I'm majoring in freshwater ecology in college LOL. It would be even better if it had a 9/29/09 adoption date, though that may be very elusive. I'm not too good with trading, but I've been saving most of my older rares in the hopes one day I'll get at least a few of those to add to my memorial group xd
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:43 am

kingtotodile wrote:i have a cs pet that looks like my late rat, I 100% support your goal!!

my goal is to collect all rats and dwarf hamsters :3

This goal is super cool! Good luck!

(To whoever comments next please say something nice about the goal above my post, please remember to say something nice about the person above you goal before commenting your own)
β”€π˜πŽπ”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜…β”€
β–ΊFuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
─ event place holder ────────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:36 am

SmolDrago wrote:My main goal is to complete my 2017 lost city collection! That was the very first event I participated in on CS and I absolutely love and adore the ocean theme, but since I was still new to the game didn't really understand how the trading system worked or that I had to check in every day, so I ended up missing/trading away a lot of the pets and items. I've made some decent progress lately, I just have 14 pet outcomes and a bunch of items left :)

Another, smaller goal- my dream pet is the 2009 red malk betta. It looks exactly like my boy Rojo, who was with me for 4 years and was the fish who got me into serious fishkeeping. It's not an exaggeration to say he changed my life, because I'm majoring in freshwater ecology in college LOL. It would be even better if it had a 9/29/09 adoption date, though that may be very elusive. I'm not too good with trading, but I've been saving most of my older rares in the hopes one day I'll get at least a few of those to add to my memorial group xd

Ooooo awesome! I love the lost city event!

My goal is to get every lion! Besides that I want the closed species I'm an artist for (Scalies) to take off!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FauxFeather » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

Pantherpaws!! wrote:Ooooo awesome! I love the lost city event!

My goal is to get every lion! Besides that I want the closed species I'm an artist for (Scalies) to take off!

OMG Lions are so hard to get, but totally worth it!! good luck! I'll check out your closed species O.O

My goal is to collect one of every rat on CS!! I'm so close yet so far away.
Another goal is to collect every Berkshire pet! I love them so much, I'd kill for their designs.
And finally, I wish to collect one of every pet from 2014! I joined in November and I have been DYING to complete that year!! It's so hard T-T
β€¦α˜›βΜ€α•α·.. Image Image #LOVEBERKSHIRE (collecting β‰  hoarding)

I wanna collect all pets from 2014 onwards, and all rats from every year.
Give me advice/feedback/criticism on my art!!
Fun fact (I'm freaking hilarious)
also click these stamps for a stamp guide.
ImageImageImageImage

Do NOT trade me. I am on a CS break for the foreseeable future. I shall only log on for finishing my current pending commissions on Oekaki, do NOT send me trades.
Update: I won't be on for longer than I thought.
FauxFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby g4rf13ld » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:41 am

i love the cs rats i think they’re so silly…i greatly admire your goal in collecting them all :3

my goal is to complete my caterpillar/cocoon collection!! only 3 left…(if you want to help me, they’re the 2011(? i cant remember) vr cowboy halloween pillar, the 2009 er may pps cocoon, & the 2014 vr cat pps cocoon!!)
Last edited by g4rf13ld on Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
g4rf13ld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticTiger » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:14 pm

My goals are to collect 1 of every tiger/purple pet :)
β€”-
I wish you luck on your caterpillar collection! And good luck to everyone else on the page with their goals. You got this!

Last edited by ArtisticTiger on Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:10 pm

Just popping on to give a friendly reminder to please say something nice about the goal above yours before you post your goal. Let’s hype eachother up
β”€π˜πŽπ”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β˜…β”€
β–ΊFuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
─ event place holder ────────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kazchan!!! » Thu May 30, 2024 3:51 am

Hii I saw this forum referenced in the "ban the user above you" game and it looks really nice !!

I wish everyone good luck in their goals, I read through them all and they sound so fun and creative, I love how unique everyone's goals are !!
I have a few myself :3 my goals are to collect all the Warrior Cats, get all my Dreamies (of course) and my biggest and probably most difficult goal is to recreate all my OCs but as different pets!
β•°β”ˆβž€ kaz ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ β­‘βš they/she ΰΉ‹ΰ£­ β­‘βš infp 4w3
ImageImage
random activity bcz i'm busy w/ school
i like anime, high fantasy and horror!
hope to see ya around! (=^β€’β©Šβ€’^=)

..trade me! β˜† check out my dress-ups!
..................................ImageImage
kazchan!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery