Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby revvington » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm

sketchi wrote:
Ratsuyan wrote:
I saw Sketchi draw a human version of her staffie so I figured I'd throw some well-deserved fanart to a feisty yet sweet looking boy.
*Matsuyan_ is my social media off of CS <3 Hope you like it!

oh no you made him all embarrassed now D:

as a reward, gimme 3 pups you think are mine and I'll deny another via fanart.

also, all the grown ones so far are not mine, cuties tho they be.

1.Image
2.Image
3.Image

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Pet's name: Doon
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
flower pup all grown up <3
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:02 pm

sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 pm

sketchi wrote:Image

Lol! This is great! :D
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:29 pm

sketchi wrote:Image

ahh cute! I sure hope he gets a new ice cream (or cotton candy, which ever it is) when he grows again. :)
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:09 pm

so one less pup to be someones? ok *slowly goes back to staring at the hints*
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Shobits wrote:First, this dress-up as a reference point: Image Now onto the guesses.

I still think this is Raire's

The floppy ears can change once grown. This pup just screams "rabbit" to me. Specifically the tail and the markings. It also has the headband flower colors from Raire's dress-up as its body colors. The only brown is the nose. The one visible eye is not green. We won't be seeing the three rabbits until it's grown so I can't include that hint.

Here's another pup so there's a pool of possibilities for Raire to deny.

No brown, no green eye. The markings around the "?" look like a map of the world and in the dress-up, there was a map and letters, postcards maybe? Also, it very nicely balances the three flower colors, again three three colors, three bunnies.

Another!

The main color on this pup may be brown, but the adult could grow out of that and the ears. But what turned me to this little one is the color of the flowers, the same as the dress up.

And another!

mostly because of this

Image linked in Raire's signature. It may be from years ago, but there is something about it!
[removed]

That's four pups. Anyone have another to add?

I apologize for the inclusion of the edited image.

Never floppy ears, not even as a trolling change to the adult stage. :3
I finally deny the cute pupper everyone thinks is mine lol

The other guesses are really good though there is something missing which was already said once or twice.
My pictures are important and don't hint at bunnies.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Raire wrote:
Shobits wrote:First, this dress-up as a reference point: Image Now onto the guesses.

I still think this is Raire's

The floppy ears can change once grown. This pup just screams "rabbit" to me. Specifically the tail and the markings. It also has the headband flower colors from Raire's dress-up as its body colors. The only brown is the nose. The one visible eye is not green. We won't be seeing the three rabbits until it's grown so I can't include that hint.

Here's another pup so there's a pool of possibilities for Raire to deny.

No brown, no green eye. The markings around the "?" look like a map of the world and in the dress-up, there was a map and letters, postcards maybe? Also, it very nicely balances the three flower colors, again three three colors, three bunnies.

Another!

The main color on this pup may be brown, but the adult could grow out of that and the ears. But what turned me to this little one is the color of the flowers, the same as the dress up.

And another!

mostly because of this

Image linked in Raire's signature. It may be from years ago, but there is something about it!
[removed]

That's four pups. Anyone have another to add?

I apologize for the inclusion of the edited image.

Never floppy ears, not even as a trolling change to the adult stage. :3
I finally deny the cute pupper everyone thinks is mine lol

The other guesses are really good though there is something missing which was already said once or twice.
My pictures are important and don't hint at bunnies.

do the pictures perhaps hint at a pattern or coat? (if this is to much that's ok ill just ask something else to incase) or are 3 bunnies present somewhere hidden on your pup when it grows? hm...:P
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:39 pm

I am going to make an effort to decode Swiftalu's hints here.

1. Their pup's name is Marshmallow.

Because Swiftalu listed it as a hint on their profile, I'm guessing the name marshmallow has some correlation to the traits of their pup. I think the most obvious qualities of marshmallows are their fluffy texture. Using this as a basis, I would narrow it down to these pups:

This one is the most obvious fluffy candidate.

Not quite as obvious, but this one has the clouds on it that seem very light and fluffy. (though I am suspicious because Swiftalu seems to have posted about this one and included it in the dressup hint and that makes me think it might be a red herring)

This is the least obvious of them in terms of fluff but Marshmallows got fluff but look smooth and the neck of this one feels very reminiscent of some marshmallow candies. Plus, let's be honest, it just feels fitting as a name.

2. R2C11

This was solved as a hint to be the 'I believe in dragons' stamp in Swiftalu's signature. This makes it feel like an obvious allusion to the dragon style pup but I will say that the cloud pup does have that sky theme that could point to a possible dragon inspired final growth.

I do think, however, this rules out the Fluff pup.

3. https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=275406289 The first Dressup

Now this was a little tricky for me because I wasn't sure if it was one aspect of the dressup, a few aspects, or all of them. So naturally I just analyzed all of it.

The two obvious aspects are the plushie and the sun/clouds. The first points me towards the dragon pup again because the scales and reptilian look (I don't know if the plush is a dragon plush or not) and the latter points to the cloud pup because of the sky view (plus the pup dressed up is the cloud pup). However, the sky theme could also fit the dragon pup.

Fitting in the other parts of the dress up was a bit more difficult but the horns make me think of the dragon pup because some dragons have horns and the dragon pup has spots on its head that could potentially become horns.

The dress up also has a lot of outwear on. This works with the dragon pup as well because of the neck edit, which looks a little like a cowl scarf (also a piece of outerwear).

4. The Dress Up that hasn't been found

I'm guessing that this is one of Swiftalu's hat friend dress ups. I haven't entirely decoded this but both of the dress ups I'm referencing show a previous staff litter newborn with a hat on. Thinking of this mixed with the previous dress up hint, I think it's pointing to either headgear in general or cold weather wear, both of which could be exhibited in the adult form of the dragon pup.

With all these hints in mind, I'm thinking that this dragon pup:

Is Swiftalu's.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts, whether you think I missed something, or got something completely wrong.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me