Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby faelyn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:06 am

( 1 fp ) - bugsxxxxxxx
quantity • • x1
( 1 fp ) - tarts xxxxxx
quantity • • x2
( 2 fp ) - pastryxxxxx
quantity • • x1
( 2 fp ) - "boo"berryx
quantity • • x0
( 3 fp ) - gooseberry
quantity • • x0
( 3 fp ) - turnipxxxx
quantity • • x1
( 4 fp ) - cornxxxxx
quantity • • x1
( 4 fp ) - coconutxx
quantity • • x0
( 5 fp ) - c. eggxxx
quantity • • x0
( 5 fp ) - pumpkin
quantity • • x0

──────

( type of herb )
goatweedxxxx
quantity • • • x6
( type of herb )
honeyxxxx
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
oak leavesxxxx
quantity • • • x3
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
sorrelxxxx
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
stickxxxx
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
herb of choice
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
lavenderxxxx
quantity • • • x1
( type of herb )
parsleyxxxx
quantity • • • x1

last explore post ✧ writer reply
────────────────────
custom prey form + archive <3
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧✧ level 4 -- (473/500)

lucahxx | he / himx| hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
lumixxx | she / her | hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
orenxxx | he / himx| hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
celoisax | she / her | hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
bobbiex | he / him | hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
bleuenn | she / her | hp 100% | hup 00% | ✖ sick
┌──────┐

death opt in
xyes/no
word count
x ↳ 0511

└──────┘
xx
    response to predator attack: the corpsespider is ignored

pov: celosia
    you once told me i was a moonflower and i believed you.
    you told me i do not belong to the light… that my loveliness becomes intangible beneath sunshine and kaledscopic rain. you told me that i belonged to the night. to the lurid and gaunt face of the moon, whose features had dwindled into nothing more than a slender point in the night. they told me i bloomed only at night, because i do not deserve to flourish beneath the feverish glow of the sun.
    you told me once i was a moonflower. you told me that i was your moonflower. but no longer do i believe you.

i am not just a moonflower. i am the moon itself. i am the embodiment of her imperfections. i am each of her emaciated and waxen edges. i am the craters that hollow her insides. i am midnight rain. i am the feverish flow of the sun and the loveliness encapsulated in its very breath. i am morning dew and the moment it fades into nothing.

i am more than you will ever be, papa.
    and still… you captivate me in my dreams and my waking hours. because once upon a time, you were my everything. you are my everything. i see the memories we’ve built together upon cobblestone paths. i hear the baritone nuance of your voice between the rustle of bellflowers and hibiscus. hibiscus… it is the color of what you’ve done.

my head seems too loud. it screams day in and day out. it writhes at the very notion of you and the liquid scarlet that had once adorned the very world where you stood.
    i loathe you…but i think i loathe myself more, because there is a piece of my heart that longs for a murderer’s touch. i loathe myself more because i am travelling to the orchid plateau. i am travelling to the prison.
    i am travelling to see you.
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

✧ items in inventory used
x• ( x1 gooseberry ) used for [lumi]
x• ( x1 gooseberry ) used for [lucah]
x• ( x1 turnip ) used for [sorin]

✧ active quests
x• quest 1 - ( link )
x• quest 2 - ( link )
x• quest 3 - ( link )

✧ added expx
x• exp from ( catvent 2022 )
x• exp from ( catvent 2023 )
x• exp from ( link )

└─────────────────────────────────┘

pov: bobbie

laughter and delirious euphoria had adorned his lips, flourishing in the hush as lapis lazuli eyes fluttered to his. petals of honeysuckle were tangled in his curls as the cobblestone path kissed his delicate frame. its stone cold mouth, a contrast, to his hysteria.

“you are not serious!” his voice was lost in a staccato rhythm. “are you insane?! your grandfather is insane! utterly, completely, totally--”

one glimpse of those lapis lazuli eyes was all it took for the delirious euphoria to fade into oblivion.
    “wait… you are serious, celosia?”

a soft grumble reverberated as a blank coppery stare bore into his. the auburn sheen of it seemed to scald the liquid scarlet of his blood and the blue of his veins.

he was awful. completely awful.

“oh, come on, oren!” a lopsided scowl scrunched up the delicate poise of his features. “you’ve got to admit that celoisa choosing to see her insane grandfather is absolute nuts!”

“my grandfather is not insane.” the gentle lilt of her voice fractured ever-so slightly as those lapis lazuli eyes faltered. “i just wanted to see him.”
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:41 am

x
x
x
x
Imagexxfaerie
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 4 (473/500)
new level stats ➔ level 6 (037/800) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    while bobbie, celoisa and and oren stood in awkward silence, lucah and lumi were picking bouquets of herbs together!
    (+1 chervil, +1 catchweed, +1 horsetail, +3exp)

meanwhile, bleuenn was being productive! she finds a wild turnip patch and starts pulling out a couple turnips and placed them in a basket!
    (+3fp [turnip], +3fp [turnip], +3fp [turnip], +9exp)

but then, bleuenn frowns when she sees a couple rogues on the border. they don’t seem hostile?
    (rogues have been spotted along the border [non-tresspassing], they don’t seem hostile! does the patrol confront or ignore them?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 035 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 600 exp
✧ 714 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 009 exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 9fp ───
level reward ✧ 4 → 6
• +6fp, +5herbs, +250sd
• +1 random custom ─
• +1 star's blessing───
• +1 boon of fertility─
herbs earned ✧ +3
• [+chervil─────]
• [+catchweed ──]
• [+horsetail────]
• [n/a herb earned]
clan ✧ faelyn
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:41 pm

xxxImage
Tribe Of Hissing Waters
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
───────────────────┐

As they ventured towards the territory's edge, the enigmatic leader maintained her stoic composure. Fennel, their injured friend now supported by BasiliskStar's shoulder, moved with cautious gratitude. The humid air carried the scent of healing herbs and the subtle traces of the departing strangers. Amber yellow eyes carefully tracked their movements. In her mind the stranger's eyes, like honey wine, lingered in her memory.

Nearing the hidden gorge... The boundary that marked her territory's end where large serpentine statues stood guard. Keen, observing and ever silent. Phantom eyes trailing every graceful movements, like a ghostly predator stalking unsespecting prey. Phantom teeth waiting to strike... But with BasiliskStar's commanding presence or by sheer luck they remaind unmoved.

Silvertounge paused briefly, head bowed in a sign of respect. His half, his part of a whole BasiliskStar did the same. Silent serpentine whispers escaped her maw. Promises, wishes, secrets and thanks. Head up, eyes trained back on her guests she led them past towards the boundary.

Once beyond the territory's border, BasiliskStar halted. Silvertoung curcled near her paws watched the strangers with keen and unnerving intrest. She turned around her bright amber eyes locking onto Fennel and their injured friend. Her words were cold yet a bitvof warmth filled the undertone. "You've received our aid. Now, return to your own path and tread carefully," she advised. An ear flick and she turned around once more, into the gapeing maw of the swamp beyond. Like a ghost she vanished from their sight.

Delicate, measured and carefully threaded pawsteps followed behind her into the heart of the swamp. The Tribe's camp.

The path marked by the familiar twists and turns of the labyrinthine entrance, guarded by sentinels. Whom upon seeing their leader's return, bowed their heads in greeting. The den-filled hollows welcomed them, each ingeniously hidden beneath rocky overhangs. The central gathering area, surrounded by serpent guardian statues greeted them.

As they entered the camp, the air was thick with the scent of swamp and the muted sounds of the marsh. The cats, having caught wind of their return, stirred from their dens, their eyes gleaming with curiosity.

BasiliskStar's demeanor, cold and commanding, remained unchanged. She addressed the camp with a brief but authoritative nod. The gathered cats, a mix of respect and wariness in their eyes, acknowledged their leader's with nods of their own.

Silvertongue, sensing the return to the familiar surroundings, slithered down from BasiliskStar's neck, its serpentine form gracefully moving towards a concealed corner. She watched him decemd into the depths of his home. Eyes trailing towards the sky as she watched it's hues. The day was nearing a close..
And so was the season...For now the swamp had still kept their secrets, and with BasiliskStar holding the key to a treasure throve of secrets. Was safe and guarded for yet another season.

Yet... What will the next bring?

Moons had passed, kits born, families grew some waned and left prints no more. Yet the clan still prosperd...

Bright amber eyes piercing the darkness, BasiliskStar summoned ScaleSage and PuffAdder to her side. This season she was blessed with two kits of her own. Thus lingering her from joining patrols for a while. Yet there were still duties that needed to be performed.
And patrols noe landed upon the shoulders of her deputy.

ScaleSage.

"ScaleSage, assemble a midnight patrol." BasiliskStar commanded, her tone a mix of authority and expectation. The wise strategist inclined his head in acknowledgment, his reserved demeanor giving away little of his thoughts. His ears flicked as a energetic ball of fluff came bounding towards them.

PuffAdder, exuded energy as she bounded forward. "Midnight patrol, huh? Sounds like an adventure! Count me in!" she declared with an enthusiastic grin, her fearless and bold nature evident. ScaleSage betrayed nothing of his toughts as he began organizing the patrol with a subtle nod. "Understood, BasiliskStar. We'll ensure the swamp remains shrouded in our clan's secrets," ScaleSage affirmed, his loyalty to the leader unwavering.

BasiliskStar satisfied returned to her kits side. It was rather shocking for the clan to find out...But they dared not question it.

Light faded...
Red to Yellow to the cool touch of the Night sky. Before being swallow by a void of pure darkness

As ScaleSage led the midnight patrol into the shadowy labyrinth of the Tribe of Hissing Waters' entrance, he cast a discreet glance around to ensure privacy. With a subtle hiss under his breath, he summoned his serpent companion, SecretKeeper, a Plains garter snake. The small, unassuming serpent coiled around ScaleSage's neck, its presence known only to those on the patrol.

As the patrol moved deeper into the swamp, ScaleSage's wise strategist mind was at work, assessing the surroundings with calculated precision. PuffAdder matched his energy with her lively and fearless approach. The duo of Serpent Strikers, warriors of the Tribe of Hissing Waters, followed suit, their sleek forms moving with a stealthy grace.

PuffAdder, unable to contain her curiosity, nudged ScaleSage and whispered, "What's the deal with SecretKeeper, ScaleSage? A secret weapon for our midnight adventures?" Her playful grin hinted at the fearless and bold nature that defined her.

ScaleSage, his reserved demeanor unchanged, replied in a low murmur, "SecretKeeper is more than just a companion. A whisperer in the shadows, attuned to the secrets of the swamp." PuffAdder's eyes widened with a mix of awe and curiosity. She too longed to form a connection with her own half one day...

As they moved through the swamp, the patrol maintained a vigilant watch. The duo - trio- moved trough the swamps with feline grace.

Like to use my Ex from Quests

[ 929# words ]

───────────────────┘
-- cats on patrol
ScaleSage |He/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
PuffAdder |She/her |HP 100% |HUP 0%| Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
🐍~Clicky

xxxImageImagexxImage
-- level 1
experience: 66/200
-- items in inventory used
None
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
no

-- inventory
Insects | 1 FP | x3
Fish | 2 FP | x1
Mice | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Elder leaves | x1
Stick | x2
Alder bark | x1
Daisy leaf | x1
Thyme | x1
Wild garlic | x1
Holly berries | x1
Deadly NightShade | x1
Ragwort | x1
Coltsfoit | x1
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:09 am

✨Cats of Lorilend
Last Explore Post [n/a] | Last Response Received [n/a]

(First time and not currently in writing mood so I'll leave this open and see how this works a bit first. :D)

[ 0 words ]

-- cats on patrol
1. Augustine | tom| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
2. Featherfriend | tom | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
3. Lad | tom| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
4. Dough | she-cat | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
5. n/a | n/a | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
6. n/a | n/a | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
skitterrun*, scraps | 1 FP
mouse, littlefish, shrimp, kibble | 2 FP
fish, canner**, squirrel, rat, tinybird | 3 FP
bigfish, gull, rabbit | 4 FP
tuna, washup***, chicken | 5 FP

*skitterrun is a large colorful insect that lives near the docks and forest.
**canner is literally just cans of catfood [wetfood] left out by nice humans.
***washup are things like dead seals, sharks and whales that are found on
shore and still fresh enough to be eaten. the cats rarely eat these as they do
have a chance of having had gone beyond safety all too often.

new predators:
dog, fox, pelican, wolf
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a
-- level 0
experience: 0
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:43 am

archive | last explore post (n/a) | last response received (n/a)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tick blinked open his eyes, his vision blurry, his body aching from a stinging pain in his side. he must have fell into wherever
he was now. as his vision came to, he was startled by a peculiar looking cat almost nose to nose with him. jumping backwards
he hissed at the cat,"who.. who are you!" his voice echoed throughout the landscape he had found himself in. it was empty and
unfamiliar, tick was fearful.

the cat she-cat cocked her head, twitching her nose and quickly flicking her star crowned ear towards him. "no
need to fear - I am gypsy.. your guide. How was your nap tick
?" the she-cat's eyes were glazed over, but
she seem to be able to pinpoint the direct location where tick sat himself against a branch, ready to flee. interrupting what
would have been hopefully a decent conversation was the angry, annoyed hisses of another cat a few feet away from
the two that had been staring at each other.

a rage burned in elena's eyes as she found her footing, locking the two others into her field of vision. "no!
where are we! why am I here! I am a princess of this godforsaken tower and I demand answers now
!" the she-cat
shook herself off to remove the lingering sleep she had awoken from and started stomping towards the other two,"regulars?!
how in the world am I here with two random regulars
?!" the tone in her voice was not easing up as elena talked down
to the two that stood, blinking in confusion, before her.

gypsy shared a soft smile with the group before facing directly toward the raging elena,"patrolling dear
princess, your king must be punishing you.. or testing you. hm, I wonder which it is, and which it will be
?" the blind
she-cat spoke with such calmness tick began to relax - at least what little he could. however, elena was a different
story - sending a huff into the atmosphere she stepped closer to the blind cat,"with a blind guide and a
unranked regular? this is most defiantly a punishment, you must find this absolutely amusing hm gypsy
?"

"so you do know me?" gypsy teased at elena. elena scoffed,"who doesn't know
the former princess that lost their sight, fell from the glass case, and was offered to become a guide out of pure
pity
," elena collected herself before turning to the tom-cat who was extremely quiet since she woke up,"and
just in stars name are you, are you even from one of the five great families
?!"

tick, awkwardly stumbling forward from his flee-friendly position, smiled politely,"hello princess, my name is
tick, and no I am just a normal, boring regular - no family ties.. that I am aware of
." elena rolled her eyes, obviously
very annoyed with her two new crew members, but was not going to diss tick for being born into nothingness.

"now," gypsy spoke before either of the other two cats could sneak in more conversation,"you
both have been summoned here to run a patrol, with your natural instincts - no powers, if you are ready to move
forward please stop blabbering and follow me
," gypsy said turning into the forest and walking.

tick and elena shared a quick glance and shrug before following their new blind guide into the dark forest.

[ 550 words ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-- cats on patrol
gypsy | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n
elena | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n
tick | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n

-- notes
- using default prey/predators
- 160 exp earned from catvent
- font used
-- level 0
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY TWENTY-FIVE. )

Postby elliott. » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:27 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Scalesage and Puffadder continued moving through the territory almost silently, swamp grass brushing against their legs as they trudged forward. Scalesage’s snake stayed curled around his neck, not tight enough to restrict any breathing but tight enough to make its presence known.

Practically feeling the excitable energy protruding from his patrolmate, Scalesage stopped the patrol once a familiar scent hit his nose. If he turned his ears enough, he could hear the faint rustling in the grass, the small squeak of the prey hiding in the brush. Staying completely silent so that nothing would disrupt it, he nudged Puffadder gently, gesturing to the brush.

Understanding what the tom was asking, she nodded, turning and ducking down into the brush. The entire patrol stayed hushed as the she-cat slowly disappeared, stalking the prey. After a while, the squeal of a rodent was heard, followed by louder rustling and Puffadder emerging from the grass, a mouse clutched within her jaws.
    [ + 3FP mouse, +3XP ]

Scalesage was just about to compliment her catch when his eyes caught onto the glimpse of crimson on her cheek, his brow furrowing. “Puffadder? What happened to your face?”

Puffadder’s nose twitched as the metallic scent of blood hit it, caking slowly into her fur. “I accidentally sliced my cheek with a rock on the way for the kill. But it’s fine! It’s just a scratch!”
    [ Puffadder has been injured! She is now at -5% health, however she requires no herbs and no rest in order to continue patrolling. ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt out

55XP for words
10XP for patrol sent
03XP for prey
70XP from questboard

FINAL TOTALS & NOTE

[ +10% hunger for patrol +138XP → level 1 (66/200) → level 1 (204/200) → level 2 (4/300)]
[ congrats, you've levelled up! in return, you've received +2 FP & + 1 herb of your choice, along with + 1 nonrarity myo! ]
[ - 5% health for puffadder ] [ + 3FP mouse ]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:49 am

Surreal could hear the soft voice as she asked for a favor
Surreal- "Of course, what do you need?"
furzetuft- "Could i just have two scraps? my kits are hungry and i can't hunt for them due to an old pain from a past fight."
Surreal took pity on the mother who needed to feed her kits,
Surreal- "Just give me one sec, i can get some from the cabinets."
Surreal allowed for furzetuft to follow her inside, finding her way to the cabinet via the scents and changes in the dirt and ground. opening one of the small wooden doors near the floor the scent of dried meet wafted out into surreal nose, sticking her head in surreal pulled out two mid sized pieces of meat and gave it to furzetuft. They talked and chattered as furzetuft left the den, after furzetuft footfalls faded into the noises of the night coming from the woods, Surreal turned around and walked through the den solemn and tired, She entered a small room. In the middle was a nest with a hide pushed to the side, to the left was a small bowl of water and a slice from a log that acted as a table holding different objects including the pair of socks from tali, a small seashell bracelet, a collection of feathers and a silver and blue piece of jewelry, silver chains stringed together from one place with blue crescent moons placed along the bottom strand, a matching necklace and earrings sat next to it. To the right where different square pieces of wood with different colors plastered on them, the room smelled strongly of Surreal with hints of her fathers scent.
Surreal stepped up to the nest made of flowers, mint and dried tall grass.
As Surreal curled up in the nest and pulled the fox hide over her back her mind wandered to who had killed the fox that this hide belonged to, the hide used to be her fathers but when she was born he gave it to her. The hide the fox had come from was one that her father killed, when he became leader one of the first things he had to deal with was a rouge fox. It had been attacking and killing the cats of the clan, so he had gone out with a small party of warriors and the current deputy at the time. After hours of tracking and dealing blows her father finally got at the foxes throat dealing one last blow to kill the fox, afterwards Vivianhaze a young apprentice at the time was still learning the way of her trade. But none the less she made him a blanket/hide out of the fox.
Ever since her father gave it to her she had used it every night, the hide had been loved every day of its life, the red color now faded to a grayish orange, and little bits of fur missing here and there. Was it time to finally say goodbye to it?
Surreals mind left her body as she slept but for some reason no dreams came just star clan greeted her sleeping mind. As she entered the sparkling grounds only reachable to the departed and lost who needed guidance, the forest resembled the forest around Mistfalls. The trees tall and dense she wandered, the quite of the forest calming her mind as the crickets chirped the calm flow of a stream off in the distance allowed for her mind to still, the emotions to calm and let her think. She wandered till she found a small clearing with what looked to be five different cats, two full grown adults and three cats that looked to be her age. They looked to be hugging and crying, Who were they? Before Surreals question could be answered her mind pulled her from the stars, as the sun rose and warm air rushed into the room. Surreals mind stirred once more, but this time it didn't jump with joy as the sun rose, instead the morning seemed melancholy. The birds did not sing, the grass didn't collect the dew and cats didn't stir. All was quite as if to mourn with her, Surreal got to her feet and wandered out of her room. The air pushed a familiar scent out of the room next door, it smelled of cinnamon and oak, calm but spicy and strong. It was the scent of her father that she had grown up with so fresh and lively, but now it was dull taken over by the smell of earth.
Surreal stumbled out of the room shed have to pack of the journey of the dead today but first she wanted to ask Tali if she would help and collect a new and bigger bag she had Commissioned Fawnpelt to make, Surreal left the den that now felt hollow, Surreal was happy to be outside in the light of day. Passing down the central path of the clan that every den poured out into with Mistfalls at the opposite end and the gathering rock just to her left and the birch log to her right, she walked a ways further to the Apprentices den where Tali slept. If her father hadnt been Leader would she have gotten to sleep here with Tali? The Question Briefly passed through her mind before she entered the den, she was greeted by numerous cats who had but all yet become full-fledged adults. As she came to the back of the open den the familiar scent of prey, mint and water rushed through her nose as a cat wrapped their front legs around surreal giving her a hug.
Tali Rushed up on Surreal throwing her arms around her neck,
Tali- "Good Morning!"
Tali had practically screamed in Surreals sensitive ears whose hearing was heightened due to her loss of vision, Surreal Chuckled
Surreal- "Good Morning to you to Tali!"
The friends released their grips on each other and sat down.
Surreal looked to her friend opening her mouth to ask the question she had on her mind
Surreal- "Tali, Would you be willing to help me prepare for the journey?"
Surreal could smell the tears roll down Tali's face, where they good or bad?
Tali- "Of course my friend!"
It lighted Surreal to hear those words leave Tali's lips. It gave her a sense of family, even if it was only one other.
Surreal- "Ill talk to Nova and get you excused for patrols and chores today, so that you dont get in trouble."
Tali- "Thank you."
Tali gave a small lick to Surreals cheek, this small gesture made Surreals cheeks blush pink. As tali walked of the den Surreal got up and lazily followed behind Tali, as if being led by the scent of food.
Tali- "So where to first?"
Surreal- "To Nova to get you excused for the day."
Surreal led the way, She went back the way she had come passing the meeting rock and the Birch log. As they reached the end of the camp she turned left, the ground stayed even as she entered a den the sun vanishing off her back.
Surreal- "Nova! Are you here?"
Surreal could hear the quick paced foot steps enter from somewhere in the back of the den, and grew louder as she approached
Nova- "Yes! Im here. What do you need Surreal?"
Surreal- "I need Tali excused from her duties for today."
Nova- "okay then, Ill let Chester know."
Surreal- "Thank you!"
With the first thing off their list the two basically pranced out of the den happy, and back into the light of the sun they went.
Surreal- "Would you like some breakfast?"
Tali- "Of course! Im starved!"

The Two headed over towards the opposite end of the camp where the food storage was, it was where everyone went to get breakfast and dinner and even snacks. As Surreal and Tali reached the food line there where quite a few other cats ahead of them, so they waited when it was finally their turn they got themselves some minnows and a few birds. They ate enjoying each others company and chatting, when the food was gone the sun hoisted up into the first third of the sky they set out.
Surreal was quite her mind rambling on and on about the most silly of things, the dumbest of things, they walked back towards Mistfalls where right next door was the Artisans den. The floor was even as you entered the den, but as the sun faded from Surreals back she was soon warmed once more from the furnace in the back of the den which was used with metals. Tali lead the way to keep surreal safe from the different objects that could easily hurt her, as they reached the back of the den surreal heard talis foot falls stop so she too stopped. She could her the sound of scraping from how the noise sounded in her ears she could tell some one was carving with wood, as she sniffed she could smell the scent of a cat full of pine, mushroom and a little deer. It was Fawnpelt, Surreal heard fawnpelt stop what they where doing and come over to her with the hoof beats of the small fawn behind them
Fawn- "Hey Surreal! I take it your here for your pouch?"
Surreal- "Yes i am!"
Fawn- "Follow me i can get it for you."
Surreal followed the sound of footfalls and hooves, she could smell leather tinted with the scent of cat and plants. Fawn handed the pouch over to surreal set it down to feel over the pattern made from threads made from plants, even the feeling of the thread pattern felt beautiful.
Surreal- "Thank you fawn!"
Fawn- "Of course Surreal!"
Surreal and Tali spent the rest of the day collecting the supplies that Surreal would need to depart the following day, After the sun lowered its self from the sky to rest and the moon came out for the night Surreal walked Tali back to the Apprentice Den. Surreal walked back to her den her path lit by the sounds and smells, under the stars after a long day surreal could finally think. It was nice her head was calm and quite the earth under her paws all was calm and all was silent, but it didnt last long as yet again another starry figure passed through her sight. It looked familiar but she couldn't recall who it was. Their coat had darker and lighter patches and what looked to be stripes with long fur, she chased after the figure desperate for answers as to why she kept seeing things. But as she Reached the woods right next to her den the figure disappeared into the woods slowly fading,
Surreal- "Wait Please dont go! Please Hear me! I need answers, i cant keep this going! Please by the Light of star clan just wait!"
But Surreals cries where unheard as if silent in a layer of fog soon all she saw was nothing once more, tears formed in her eyes. She just wanted answers & comfort, to reassure her she was doing the right thing and things would get better. But as she reached the edge of the woods she stopped panting and crying ears pinned, she was so lost, so lonely. All she could do was cry and her heart ached as the moments passed, she felt like she had lost something she never had but always knew was there. As her mind calmed and her breath stilled, she turned around heading back to her den. She set the herbs, foods and bag down on the small little table made from the stump of a tree. She Slowly wandered back to her room she crawled under the fox pelt she held so close to her heart, but instead of falling asleep nice and calm she cried and cried until she was so tired her body gave into the temptation of sleep. But her dreams offered no comfort instead the Starry figures haunted her there too, theyd wander past her as if she was nothing, invisible, unseen unheard. But the sight of something anything gave her some form of comfort that this was real it wasnt just a dream as if she was in a coma, the pain and heartache was real, and it offered her comfort in the fact that she wasnt alone in this pain.

- 1x Scrap used on Tali and 1x Scrap Used on Surreal

- Surreal - She/Her - HUP 10% - HP 100% - Not sick
- Tali - She/Her - HUP 10% - HP 100% - Not sick
--

- 1x Rabbit (4fp)
- 8x Scraps (1fp)
- 5x Bugs (1fp)
- 1x Vulture (5fp)
- 1x squirrel (3fp)
- 1x bindweed
- 1x Mint
- 1x chamomile
- 1x stinging nettle
- 1x yarrow
- 2x lamb’s ear
- 1x hawkweed
- 1x Coltsfoot

Notes-

Font|Font|Credit
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: catra
Clan link: Plasma
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0344.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:27 am

THE TOWER !!
    xthelabradorr archive last post

wandering an abyss of shadows had to be some form of punishment. a menial chore with a charity case guide and a nobody regular. all far beneath her station.

yet, the cool kiss of the breeze against her cheeks dampened the scoff springing like a dayspring to her lips. through the depths of the forest, the fragrance of lavender and jasmines, licorice and a trace of spice, wove through the woodland petrichor. a birdsong cooed from the canopy, freckled soot and pepper feathers falling. and like the flash of scarlet tails from squirrel and thieving, round-cheeked chipmunks, her irritation ebbed. if only for a moment.

“princess.” the flowing calm of her guide’s voice seemed to hover in the winds. starless eyes wandered in her direction, tail tipped to the left. “mind grabbing the parsley over there? the earth is soft, you should be able to uncover some bugs beneath the surface as well.”

“you want me to dig for insects?”

“tick is collecting the fallen shell of a bird.” the tranquility in her guide’s voice never wavered. “i’d say it’s fair to split the work, no?” (+4fp bird)

a hiss slid between her teeth, but no retort surged upon her tongue. the slight peppered scent of parsley twined around her as she combed her claws through the frilled leaves lush with dew. she pulled at the roots, unearthing twin rosy creatures. lips curling, she winced as the loops of their long forms unfurled, dirt-streaked and cool to the touch. (+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1 parsley)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +35xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent, +6xp
      • for prey, +1xp for herbs, +160xp from catvent '23
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +4fp bird, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs
      • +1 parsley

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +212xp → level 0 (212/100xp)
        level 1 (112/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level two and earned an additional +2fp (your choice), +1 herb (your choice), +50 stardust and +1 common edit!

notes; n/a, welcome to explore!! your lore is super intriguing <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:53 am

Hill of Sunflowers
N/A | N/A

First time posting, so I'm not exactly sure what to write here, but the clan has lore currently!

-- cats on patrol
Tawnystar | he/she | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Regular Predators and Prey!!
-- level 0
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me