Hardcore Rockers (Post Away)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Hardcore Rockers (Post Away)

Postby Maxella Roe » Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

This is a club for you One Direction, and Call Me Maybe haters, yeah, you're not the only ones. This is a club for Hard Rockers and Metal Heads only, so if you're a Rapper or a Pop-fan (Don't get me wrong, I like some of that stuff too), you should find a different club.

Unfortunately, I've gotta lay down some rules, but they're pretty easy to follow, and there aren't many of them because I don't really give a crap.

#1 No swearing unless you're going to star out at least one of the letters.

#2 You can share your opinions about your favorite bands, but if you have a band that you don't like, don't put the other people down. Be nice, you can share that you dislike the band or their music, but don't be mean about it. Example, someone likes Metallica, and you don't like them at all.

YES
Oh, I don't really like their music, they just don't sound that good to me. But I respect that if you like them.

NO
You're a loser if you like that band, they suck, and their music is the worst ever! I can't believe that you'd be dumb enough to listen to those idiots!

It doesn't make you cool, it makes you a jerk, so don't do it.

#3 HARD ROCKERS AND METAL HEADS ONLY PLEASE. I don't want to see people posting about One Direction, or Carly Rae whatsherface. They're not hard rock, or heavy metal.

That's it, three rules, other than that, you get freedom to post whatever the heck you want! No specific needs for joining, you just join by posting something.

Leader/Helpers
The Lone Twin
Five Finger Death Punch
2) Bring Me The Horizon
3) Killswitch Engage

Just PM me if you want to be a helper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Maxella Roe on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hardcore Rockers (Post Away)

Postby Shire98 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

Hey xD May I join XD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"Oɴe dαy ιт'ѕ ɴoт ɢoɴɴα вe нere
So jυѕт вe ɢlαd yoυ ĸɴow wнαт lιғe ιѕ
Yoυ're αlιve. Lιve."
~ Mιтcн Lυcĸer

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Coмpoѕed oғ αɴ eleмeɴт ѕo weαĸ, ѕo ғrαιl. Every тιмe ѕнe reαcнeѕ ғor тнe ѕĸy, ѕнe ғαιlѕ. Tнe eѕcαpe ғroм нer ѕнαттered eхιѕтeɴce, Lιeѕ αвove oυт oғ нer reαcн, Bυт ѕтιll ѕιɴĸιɴɢ ғυrтнer αɴd ғυrтнer, Iɴтo нer owɴ ѕelғ-pιтy. Tнe crαcĸ, тнe cυт, тнe ѕнαттered тeαrѕ тнαт нιт тнe pαveмeɴт
~ Gιrl Oғ Glαѕѕ

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shire98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Wed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

Yeah, just join by posting. I'm glad that YOU decided to join, I was hoping you would.
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shire98 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 am

Lol, I think we both know if I saw a club like this I would join xD

and Thanks c:
Yoυ're αlιve. Lιve."
~ Mιтcн Lυcĸer

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Coмpoѕed oғ αɴ eleмeɴт ѕo weαĸ, ѕo ғrαιl. Every тιмe ѕнe reαcнeѕ ғor тнe ѕĸy, ѕнe ғαιlѕ. Tнe eѕcαpe ғroм нer ѕнαттered eхιѕтeɴce, Lιeѕ αвove oυт oғ нer reαcн, Bυт ѕтιll ѕιɴĸιɴɢ ғυrтнer αɴd ғυrтнer, Iɴтo нer owɴ ѕelғ-pιтy. Tнe crαcĸ, тнe cυт, тнe ѕнαттered тeαrѕ тнαт нιт тнe pαveмeɴт
~ Gιrl Oғ Glαѕѕ

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Shire98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Wed May 22, 2013 4:48 am

I did know that, I've just got "crap for brains"! XD I hope that I can reel in some One Direction haters. My One Direction hate, on a scale of 1 to 10, would have to be 60! XP
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shire98 » Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 am

Lol, same

Ok so i need your advise on my siggie.
Do I keep the one I have now or do I use the one someone made me?:
██ ██ █ ██ █ █ ████ ██ █ ███ ██ ██ █ ██ █

ImageImageImage
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EVEN
IN YOUR DARKEST MOMENTS
YOU STILL HAVE THE CHOICE
TO FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON THE
POSITIVE AND CREATE A
BETTER LIFE
- ANDY BIERSACK

ImageImage
Made by TrueNessie
Yoυ're αlιve. Lιve."
~ Mιтcн Lυcĸer

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

~ Gιrl Oғ Glαѕѕ

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Shire98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 am

Hmm... don't know, your siggy should be what you want it to, but I can't help but think that the one someone made for you looks really good. Maybe you could get the gifs and customize it the way you want it. But it's hard to decide, because both siggys look really good! There are a few gifs that I can't see though, I hate it when that happens!

So far, you're the only one who joined. :P Dangit, guess there's just too many One Direction fans on this site.
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shire98 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 am

I know. They are both good. I can't choose between them. I will switch between them I guess c:

Lol, I see that. Maybe advertise abit more?
Yoυ're αlιve. Lιve."
~ Mιтcн Lυcĸer

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

~ Gιrl Oғ Glαѕѕ

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Shire98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Wed May 22, 2013 7:14 am

That's a good idea! My siggy has changed here and there, but those gifs have always been, and will always be there, but I may add more if I can find some.

Got any suggestions? I'm out of ideas. :P
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shire98 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 am

Those gifs are good c: Its cool how you kept them in all the time

Not sure xD / iknowiamsogoodatgivingideas.not.
Yoυ're αlιve. Lιve."
~ Mιтcн Lυcĸer

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

~ Gιrl Oғ Glαѕѕ

♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♪ ♥ ♫

Shire98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me