Artist nopenope123 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stardust

Postby nopenope123 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Stardust
Isn´t it quite a beautiful name? You really must agree. So is the meaning of her element name. The word Stardust is one of the scientific names for Cosmic Dust. It is what for example the rings of some planets are made of. Some Stardust have had a great role in shaping of comets , while others are contained in the so called Space Clouds.
Stardust really likes her own name, as it has a good feeling to it.

So why did I choose Stardust? Well...I have always been very into space and cosmic stuff, and I also wanted to create something unique. I really love the SoE, but it is really hard to make up names that are not taken and feels good. I found many other names, but I really stuck for Stardust. it is not that special, yet not that simple. it is okay as it is. Also, I didn´t feel like making a SoE with great awesome powers and a great and powerful name. I stick to Stardust, and she have already built her own place in my heart.

Miss Can-not-sit-still, Cosmic
Stardust is not much for nicknames. Well, she is fine being called actually anything...except for the nickname most people actually use. Miss can-not-sit-still, sometimes called MCNSS. Well, Stardust may dislike it how much ever she wants, others still use it. I mean, it...kind of suits her. Very well.
Another nickname she actually is all fine with, is the nickname Cosmic. Her element is Stardust or Cosmic Dust, and therefore the nickname have a fitting meaning.

Female

So, why female? Well, that is easy, you could say. I am actually more for male characters, but..I feel that I have to many. Also, when I was making her...she turned into a girl. I was sitting there, doodling in class when the image of a girl with horns and tail and ears started to take place on mah paper. It was Stardust, and I was all "YESH!" So ehere she is. As a female.

✓Traveling
    ✓Exploring
    ✓Plush/Stuffed animals
    ✓Fireflies
    ✓Wathing stars at night
    ✓Swimming
    ✓Myths and legends
    ✓Birds
    ✓Climbing
    ✓Listening to music, mostly pop and alternative rock
    ✓Chasing after butteflies

✗CLoudy nightskies
    ✗Talking infront of many people
    ✗People that tell lies
    ✗Spiders
    ✗Getting emreassed
    ✗Whan she is worrying to much
    ✗Sitting still
    ✗Fish (To eat)

✦Food - Noodles
✦Color - Night sky blue
✦Place - By the beach or in the forest
✦Time - Evening
✦Animal - Otters
✦Star- Sirius
✦Drink - Coke
✦Clothes - Comfteble ones
✦Season - Summer
✦Bug - Firefly
✦Stuffed animal - Teddy bears!
✦Gemstone - Saphire
✦Flower - Lily

"I laugh danger in the face, unless danger laughs in my face first."

"I haven't seen your shoe. Just because People say to "look in the stars for it" I haven't hide it. I' just cosmic dust, not the stars! I mean, who says "Look in the cosmic dust for it"?"

"If life was a bowl of noodles, I'd nom up life right away."

"Talk? In front of all them?! No way! C-Can't I use s-sign language or something?!

"What, hide and seek? So I am counting and you run away.....wait, you mean you're going to leave me here all alone?!

Adventure loving . Shy around others .
Easily embrassed . Curious .

Adventure loving & Curious .
No one enjoys adventures as Stardust. New places, new people... exploring and seeing things. The good things with it are endless. But even if she loves adventures, she don´t like to read about them. Doing is more fun, as she often say. And she sure has fun with it. You can like to do something even if you are bad at it, but being good at it doubles the fun. Stardust is good at exploring. She is not afraid to go deep underground or high up in the sky. The only animal she is afraid of is spiders, and she is actually learning to get used to them. She is also very curious, something that is good when adventuring. Going the other path, looking underneath the stones...you get it. Curiosity. A good trait.

Easily Embressed & Shy around others .
Dangers and exploring is nothing for Stardust, but people? No way. This SoE is not one who is good at talking, and she has easy to lost her words and get emrassed. Yes, speaking of embrassed. Stardust have very easy to turn red in her face. Making mistakes, saying the wrong things...red as a tomato. But the worst thing is when she need to talk to someone she have a crush on. Stardust don´t have that easy to fall in love, but it have happen some times. Who? I won´t tell you. If I did, Stardust would run away and hide somewhere and I´d never get the chance to tell her story. That would be a big waste, right?

The Search for the Dragon´s Soul

The Dragons Soul .

Image here are many legends of the Eastern Dragons. No, I am not talking about the Spirits of Elements in their dragon form, but the old Eastern Dragons from the old tales. The humans believed they had curing powers, and some of them hunted down the dragons for their tail, whiskers, eyes or such. One after another, the dragons started to disappear. As they did, humans stopped to believe in their healing powers, and no one really know if they ever had any. Some people that still remember the dragons say they were just creatures, no magical. How wrong they are. One of the legends, the biggest of them, is true. You see, inside the dragons head lays a small orb. The orb is needed for the Dragon to live. It is also told, that if someone would get the orb from the dragons head when it is living (It disappears when it dies), it will grant you a wish. But of course no one believes this now days. What they do not know, is that somewhere in the deep woods of Asia, the last orb still lies, alive even if it´s dragon is dead. It lays there, kept alive with the remaining energy of all the dead dragons.
It is called The Dragon´s Soul...

~~

As the morning came, the girl with the blue hair made her way out of the bushes. It was midsummer, and hot as it could be. "Someone is going to regret this heat..." she muttered, and her ears flapped. If a human would see this sight, she would either think she was dreaming, or would run as fast as she could. Sure, the girl was unusual, but not scary. She looked mostly as a ordinary human, except for the blue floating hair, the animal-like ears, the dragon tail, the horns, and the stars in her hair. Humans had a little too easy to get scared.
The girls name was Stardust. She was one of the Spirits of the Elements, and that explains her weird appearance.

Stardust blinked at the bright sun and shoke her head. "No time to get annoyed. We are going to get some wish granted!" she said to herself, and smiled. Turning around, she went into the bushes again. Behind them was a small cave where she had laid her backpack with things. This was a big journey, and not an easy one either. While starting to make her way north, she thought about the task.

"The dragons soul huh?" she muttered. ”Sounds pretty epic if I should say...but where is it?" she wondered. "I heard it should be somewhere here in Asia, in the woods...but I´d never guessed the forest was so big!"
She scratched her head. "Maybe...hm, I don´t like to get involved with humans, but this is an exception..."
Closing her eyes, Stardust started to concentrate. She was good at hiding her horns, tail and ears, as it is needed a lot when you are a traveling SoE. But she didn´t really like humans. The old humans where okay, but the newer one...no. They destroyed things, beautiful thing. Stardust told herself to not ask to much about the Dragon Soul. The humans would destroy the whole forest if they knew..

She had walked for about half an hour when smoke finally was beaming up room the treetops. Stardust started to run, almost forgetting to take it easy around humans. The small village seemed poor, and quite empty. A skinny dog suddenly ran between her legs, and the other second a old man bumped into her.
"Get that dog!" he yelled with his crakling voice, and Stardust flung herself at the dog. It was easy. The dog was hungry and had not much energy, and seconds later Stardust returned it to its owner. The man smiled gently.
"Thank you very much. I haven´t seen you around before, what is your name?" he asked.
"St...Stephanie..." Stardust said quiet, stumbling over the worlds. Taking to people she didn´t know what harder than talking to friends.
"Ah, thank you very much Stephanie. My name is Genta, and I am glad for your help with the dog. Is there something I could give you in return?"

This is my chance!
"Only some information Sir. Say....I-I once heard a tale about something called the Dragons Soul, could you tell me about it?"
She said, and looked up carefully. Genta nodded.
"The Dragons Soul was said to lay up in the mountains here. But of course it is only a tale...say, are you studying myths?"
"You could say so…" Stardust said weakly. "Well...I got to go. Thanks for the information!" she said, and then she started to t¨run towards the mountains at once.

It took her hours, but Stardust was slowly making her way up the mountainside. She had spotted a small cave from down the forest, a cave most shouldn´t notice. It was much colder up here than down in the valey, and it felt good with the breeze.
"Soon there…" she muttered. Well, she could have flown up there...but the chance to get spotted was to high. But when she came up to the cave, she realized she could get invisible when in dragon form. "Gosh, what an idiot I am!"
But there was no time to grieve over stupid mistakes. There it was, the cave!

The air was damp, and Stardust had a little hard to breathe. "What a smell..." she muttered, and continued to make her way in the darkness. Somehow, she felt watched...like as hundreds of eyes, watching her...
After a long journey in the darkness, she started to see a light. Finally there...
The feeling of watchers grew stronger, and she thought she heard voices....
There, lying on a stone shelf, was the Dragons Soul. It was a small orb, blue-ish and glowing. It hypnosed Stardust for a second, but then she started to walk towards it.

WHO ARE YOU?!

The words hit her head like a hammer. It sounded like one strong voice made of hundreds of voices.
"I am St-Stardust.....who are you?" she¨whispered
Us? We are the Dragons Souls, The voice said. Stardust blinked. "Souls? How..oh, you must be the dead dragons of.."'
WHO are you?
"I am Stardust I sa.."
No, WHO are you? A thief ? Have you come to steal us?
"No, I was… "
TRAITORS! LIES! GO, NOW!
As the Dragons Souls spoke, the cave started to shake. Stardust felt like she was falling and flying at the same time, and all the time ther voices of the dragons roared…

Silence.
Stardust was sitting in the green grass at the foot of the mountain. It was warm. She had no memory of how she got there. The last thing she remembered was the dragons and the cave...
"Oh, they must have brought me here! They thought I was going to steal them...maybe I shouldn´t return. " she sighed. "Some things are better left alone.

[I own none of the songs. I just added them to show you what I had as insperation. The picture of the Dragon Soul was made by me. This form took me hours to make....]
Last edited by nopenope123 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stardust

Postby nopenope123 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 am

Okay, finally finished with the form....this....this took me freaking 4 hours to make. Pkush the two hours for thw first picture. Plus like two hours more for the other picture. Totally 8 hours, take away some toiletbreaks and food.....you gotta be kiding me. I hope all mah work was worth it! ::3
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiloh » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 pm

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!?!??!
I took a looong hiatus but I will hopefully start being more active. C:
Sig art by Sebeon. Avatar by Emberwolf.

♥♥My Character Site♥♥My dA♥♥
Eiloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Hehe, no it isnt. I made it a long time ago, it is quite horrible...xc
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiloh » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 pm

-Solembum wrote:Hehe, no it isnt. I made it a long time ago, it is quite horrible...xc

Are you kidding?
Its... *dies*
How can you think its horrible its AWESOMEEE!

Eiloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Nuuuuh! XD
Hehe, maybe it isnt horrible, but I can do better now..c:
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eiloh » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 pm

-Solembum wrote:Nuuuuh! XD
Hehe, maybe it isnt horrible, but I can do better now..c:

Wow - Can you show me? ^^
Whispers: Do you do art comissions? XD

Eiloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Hoho I do art commishins sometimes, but they take time...and no kiamaras. God, they are hard to draw...PM and we can talk it over
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me