Hallowfied's Fallen Knight by Le Feu De Mort

Based on Click to view
Artist Le Feu De Mort [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hallowfied's Fallen Knight

Postby Le Feu De Mort » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Hollowfied wrote:Which Puppy you want: I would like to adopt the one On the mother's back.
Name of Puppy: Fallen Knight / Fallen
Synopsis of his/her story: Fallen had been an outcast all his life, he never really played with the other pups, he was always curious on things, well, that pups shouldn't be curious about. He always ventured away into the forest, and one day he was attacked. A group of loners attacked him, but they never seemed to really injure him, just...playing with him. He explained who he was and why he ventured so far from his pack. The loners simply took him with them, and he joined their group were he was raised strong, independent, and free.
Why do you want the puppy? I adore the parents, and never even thought of a breeding between the two, and see there pups amazed me <3 There adorable! but my favorite was the one on the mother's back, because when I saw him I came up with some many things for him.
What do you plan on doing with this puppy? When I'd make my "Character" Page when I have all the refs down for my characters, of course he would be on that page. Maybe breed him once or twice. Come up with a nice backround for him, I already have some ideas.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
I LOVE bunnies! If you have some I don't have, send me a trade!
Le Feu De Mort

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me