Custom for AuraLucario by Syla Delaney

Artist Syla Delaney [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom for AuraLucario

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 am

AuraLucario wrote:My name is Luke. Not much to me, but I do have one story I must share with you. It involves my time in-in that prison, they call it the 23rd Lab.

When I was only five years old, I was at the park with my mother, father, and only friend - Jaskin. I remember playing on the swings when these people with white coats came. They planted this Blue glowing device into the ground, then it seemed as if all time had frozen; all except me and the white coats. I cried out for my mama and papa, but they only remained still with their worried looks. Then they grabbed me, and the last thing I remembered was me screaming to a white – hot pain in my chest.

I woke up screaming in my bedroom – or so I thought. I ran towards the door yelling “Mama, papa I just had the scariest dream and we were at the park and……” I just remember falling after that.

The next time I woke up I was face-to-face with a tiger. “AAAAHHHHH” was first thing I said. It was also the second, third, and fifth. Forth was “Help me!!!” It was then he spoke to me, yes ‘Spoke’ He said “Are you okay, we found you in the river, and wait what am I doing he probably doesn’t understand me anyway.” “No, no I do.” And from then on he was my best friend, for two days that is. On the third day I found out he wasn’t real, nothing was. Everything went black and I found out I had never even left the 23rd Lab.

How did I escape you ask? Well, over the next few weeks there I found out I had the ability to talk to animals of every kind. On one day I was going through my usual courses they put me through, which just about killed me very time, I met, believe it or not a Phoenix. I had never seen him before. He spoke in a manner that could heal all ones sins. He Caused a blaze that destroyed the room we were in, and he said “I created an exit, run.” So I did that, I ran, ran, ran until I came upon the very park where I was abducted. The white coats never found me, but at the park was someone who would be with me for the rest of my life. Jaskin.

Anyways, this is a custom for AuraLucario. He doesn't look like a 23, but he very much is one.
;3Hope you like him!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for AuraLucario

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:24 am

Hahaha!My brother's name is Luke.He looked at him and was like "Is that me!?"
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 am

Haha!
It's just what I was asked to do. xD
Not as decorative as most, but an excellent story, and cool power, so I took it on!
Maybe I'll make him a cool outfit later...
if Jaskin lets me!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trombone Slide » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Syla its me Amxen.This is my bro's account.He was woundering if you could make him a Lab 23.
Trombone Slide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraLucario » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:02 am

Syla Delaney wrote:Haha!
It's just what I was asked to do. xD
Not as decorative as most, but an excellent story, and cool power, so I took it on!
Maybe I'll make him a cool outfit later...
if Jaskin lets me!

THIS IS JASKIN PERMISSION GRANTED!
I change between AuraLucario, JacksonAREZ ,and MasterLuke. Don't Steal!

I'm the kind of guy who, in a very silent crowd, will burst out laughing hysterically about something that happened yesterday. :? :? :? :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
AuraLucario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 am

XD
I'm going to be completely redoing this picture soon anyways, so I'll make him AMAZING!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me