Lab 23:: Ry [[Owned by:: xoKyrana]] by Syla Delaney

Artist Syla Delaney [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lab 23:: Ry [[Owned by:: xoKyrana]]

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Twins with this Lab 23.

His skin is doll-like. It feels like porcelain. As is normal, I don't understand how or why he was made like this. He and his sister are twins, and would rather not be separated, though if circumstances arise, are willing to cope.
Neither of them have mouths, or any method of speaking. They do not like to communicate, and on several occasions have attempted to kill me, or others.
They seem to have no rhyme or reason as to how or why.
It all seems random.
He loves old fashioned things, like black and white movies, pocket watches, old places.
I think that he has become calmer over time, which is why I am willing to allow him to find a new home. Though be very, very careful.
He is not full of rage, simply deadly. His left hand can rip through metal, it is quite painful to come in contact with.
I am not sure what the wing is for. He is incapable of flight.
He is quite fond of the movie 'A Clockwork Orange' though I don't reccomend allowing him to watch it.
[[Or you for that matter. <.< Not reccomended for underage viewers.]]
Last edited by Syla Delaney on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 [[Coming Soon]]

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Fixed him.
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keero » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh yes. Oh yes.
    His sister is great, but, he, on the other hand, is exactly what I need. o3o
    //grabby hands
    I already have a personality forming in my mind.
    I have a feeling I'll be reaching my limit on 23rd Adopts pretty soon. |D

[Work in Progress.]

Your Username:
Maestro Bleu

Name of adoptable:
-

Why you want this adoptable:
-

The backstory of this adoptable and his sister:
This guy is a long term resident of the 23rd facility. He's been around from near the start, back in the early 1900's. He doesn't talk, and doesn't seem to want to communicate with others in any way. Oddly enough, it appears that he understands human speech and writing quite well, and has a large amount of intellect according to tests done on his mind. Though the past is vague now for both and his sister, it is passed down orally, that the two were young orphans when the lab began and it is assumed they were tested on quite brutally, as they both have a have hatred for the lab staff and though no longer age, are stuck and unwilling to move on with new interests. [WIP]

A story about how you and this adoptable learned to communicate:
-

This adoptable's favorite movie [[Other than 'Clockwork Orange]]:
-

Another story/poem/artwork [[Optional]]:
-

Last edited by Keero on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    allergic to my own existence
    why am i still here?
    ┐(’~`;)┌

KEYO
    ═════
    ⬝ pre-vet neuroscience
    & exotic vet tech

Discord: keyode
Keero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Hehe!
I'm glad to see you like him.
xD
He and his sister should be up soon.
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Perfect. He is the type I need, and I will reserve this spot for my amazing form. I love this design much more then the rest, mine. xD

The backstory of this adoptable and his sister:
A story about how you and this adoptable learned to communicate:
This adoptable's favorite movie [[Other than 'Clockwork Orange]]:
Another story/poem/artwork [[Optional]]:

Hello there, my name is Bati. I am guessing your wonderign why I have decided to grab this adoptable right? Well, first off when I met him at first he seemed odd to me. His green slashed wings didn't have any use for him against his back, from what I read by his paper work, yet even as I drew up close to them they seemed to glow in a sort of glass like way. Sort of like looking though a peice of rock to the other side. The other reason I want this little dangerous adoptable is the fact he is so different from the rest. Sure, he can't talk, but someone is a way I can see him begin able to be so much more then just another adoptable in the forms. He is something like a untouched hero, even though he is dangerous, he is a unnoticed, untouched, hero. He can become something more, and I think with what he is he will be a great addition to my family of other characters. Plus, I think some might even consider him a good adult character, and put them in place when need be. His name, I think I have picked for him will be Lerroy.

For Lerroy's past it seems it was a usual the way he came to be. Lerroy's creator was always seeming to be one with plastical, and electrical designs when he was building machines for his job. In his many long years it didn't tae him long to go a somewhat desire to make humaniod auto moving bodies that worked just as the same as other humans around him. They would begin to move, and develop desires that where unlike any others he has made. Yet, somehow, even the building of a computer based program to work them was not enough. He wished for more. He wanted them to feel, act, and react without some wire that hooked them up to a computer, and more so he wanted his machines to be sent to the future wars to help out the army. If it was anything that could keep his daughter out of the war then he would take it. This time he built two bodies, a female and a male gender, each style was the same yet used only for war based fighting and killing. They owned no mouths to talk back, plus his program never worked for voice, so he built them no communication action for a mouth. As well, he built them more so for his own joy to have something working, and the werid thing is they worked after he used human parts to create the bodies. A living heart, brain, arms and legs, things like that for each of them, but in the process was death. Once they awoke though, the machines didn't obey any orders and easily trashed the other machines the professor was making with unknown rage. Their long bladed armscut eaily though the metal, and there glowing eyes of hate torn down the lab in mere seconds. The professors next action was deadly, but in a effort to stop them he jumped up to take them out with a unknown virus that might have shut down their bodies, but instead, the two turned and removed him quickly. wip~

WIP
Last edited by Vespur on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keero » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Ahaha. You and me Bati. It's on. |D
    This shall be quite competitive I can tell.

Oh darn.
    I'll be on vacation for most of the week. e___e
    I shall have the disadvantage! D:

allergic to my own existence
    why am i still here?
    ┐(’~`;)┌

KEYO
    ═════
    ⬝ pre-vet neuroscience
    & exotic vet tech

Discord: keyode
Keero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Hehe!
;3 Good luck both of you! I can't wait to see this showdown...
<.<
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 [[Now avaialbe]]

Postby Syla Delaney » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 pm

NOW AVAILABLE! Good luck!