Prometheus owned by ~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~ by Syla Delaney

Artist Syla Delaney [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prometheus owned by ~ Nix |Ink Weaver ~

Postby Syla Delaney » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:30 am

There won't be very many of these evolving ones, they're a lot of work. And if it's not very popular, there won't be any more AFTER this one.

All right, so this one is a bit of a mystery. It seems to be some sort of metallic capsule. It pulses with pure energy and force. What will it grow into...? Who knows. Once adopted it will evolve at a random pace.

Log 1: Capsule has begun to hatch. Blue light exploded from the top, odd digital connections have flowed out onto every surface it has come in contact with.
Log 2: It seems that the capsule has fully disintegrated, leaving behind the form of a young boy. The boy seems to have no discernible expression, and the air around him seems to crackle and warp like heat off of the road in summer. I'm not sure if communication is possible at the moment, and its difficult to tell if he is completely organic or not, as it is impossible to fully focus my eyes on him for any given period of time... I trust that his new family will take good care of him, as I imagine it will be quite the challenge.
Last edited by Syla Delaney on Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 [[Coming Soon]]

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:30 am

Ohhh...I want it....its soooooo cool.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syla Delaney » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 am

Thank you! Glad you like it!
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am

*strains* noes.... Want... It.... Noooo..... T.T
Thank you, Monty.

You will be missed.

1981 - 2015
- - - - -
哪一条路是对?
问心无愧MyWay
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 am

DEFFANINTLY ADOPTING! He or she looks amazing already!
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 am

Looks cool.
Horses wrote:"There is no love stronger than that in the eyes of a horse."-me
н σ я ѕ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lab 23 [[Now available]]

Postby Syla Delaney » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

Now up and ready to adopt.
Syla Delaney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Traffic » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:34 am

Username:
Traffic
Name of adoptable:
Trona
Why you want this adoptable:
I love things that grow up, because you can learn t \o love it the way it is, and it's just the suspense of not knowing. Yes it hurts, but it makes everything more fun.
What you think it will evolve into [[will not effect what it evolves into]]:
Well I think it will turn into something like a robot humanoid thing. Probably looks like it might be deadly, seems to me like their are two knife thinks on the both sides of the capsule.
Why you named it this:
I thought of Electronics. Than I saw Tron in it and decided to do Trona.
Optional::
Draw a picture of the capsule hatching, or you holding the capsule, or you holding the capsule as it is hatching.
Defiantly will be doing!
Art Shop|My characters|Tumblr|dA|FA|Ask my characters
I have been inactive for a really long time, but I'm gonna try and start being more involved with this site. uwu
Traffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 am

Username: nightwolf2982
Name of adoptable: system, short for system pulse
Why you want this adoptable: because I love the blue wires, and the shape! I really do! Whenever I draw most mechanical things, I put the same design, and I love it. LOVE IT! Not kidding. And I love the mystery behind it!
What you think it will evolve into [[will not effect what it evolves into]]: I really don't know, maybe some mechanical humanoid/cyborg/creature, with the same slotted blue eyes?
Why you named it this: because it just seemed to fit, and it does look like a complex system, and I keep on thinking the lines/wires will pulse with a blue light.

Optional::
Draw a picture of the capsule hatching, or you holding the capsule, or you holding the capsule as it is hatching.

Will, soon, but I can't right now.
Thank you, Monty.

You will be missed.

1981 - 2015
- - - - -
哪一条路是对?
问心无愧MyWay
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:44 am

Username:Amxen no.XV
Name of Adoptable:
Datascape
Why You Want This Adoptable:
I love a good mystery,and things that evolve.This just fits my mysterious personality.
What You Think It Will Evolve Into:
Perhaps it will evolve into some sort of humanoid.Or a human--like insect thing.All tech too.Its all a good mystery...
Why You Named It This:
Thinking about KH:Recoded,then I was thinking about the stuff I have on my computer.So I thought of data and named it Datascape.
Optional:
No pic and there never will be.
Other:The Virus With A Mind
What was I made to do?What am I?Who are they?I want to know,I need to know!
"Vextro,how is that experamint going?" "Its going just as we planned.This virus will hack into weapon systems once its completed!" Im a virus?Inside this capsel?Hmmm...what am I to do? "Vextro!We need that virus to be done today!" "It will be,but it needs time to evolve into its final form." Im to evolve?How long will that take? "We dont have time for it to evolve!" "It cant hack anything until its evolved to its full form." "Fine,then put it with the other weapons that are imcomplete." Im not complete?How long is this gonna take? "So is this going to remain incomplete?" "No,you are to complete it tomarrow." Why is this man they call Vextro building me?Why is he locking me away? "Night virus..." What is this room?Were am I? "Are....you a weapon....too?" What was that noise? "Hello...?" Whats that toutching me?Whats that light? "Statas:Online." "Whoa,what are you?" Who is this? "Scanning...file not found." Why am I talking like this? "You must be dangerous if they keep you away from the others." "Scanning...file not found." This is wierd,why cant I speak like a normal human? "Do you need to be programed to do what you were made for?" "Scanning...File-001 opan.Program-Weapon system hacker.Statas:Incomplete." "Is this why they locked you away?Im incomplete too.They are never going to finish me.Thats why Im gonna help you escape." Why is this thing plugging me into this computer?What is this rush of data? "New file:File-002.Blueprints of lab-secret exit." "That exit is were two girls come into the lab and save us.Go to that exit,they should be there." The exit is were Im to be saved? "Objective set-Go to secret exit.Two girls waiting." Not sure how I got here.Why she took me to her home. "New objective set-Find new home."
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 am, edited 8 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me