Based on Click to view
Artist Abissh [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Glass Demon #2 Closed

Postby Abissh » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 am

Glass Demons
Glass Demons are large canine shaped creatures that can evaporate into the shadows. They stand six to seven feet at their shoulders and somehow still support their body weight on their stick like legs, likely because they weigh equivalent to nothing. The word glass derives from their thin frames and what can be referred to as bones, giving them a fragile appearance and at times they appear translucent, letting small amounts of light to pass through their bodies. Few times a demon will have a glowing appearance to their paws and eyes that seems to mist off behind them. It is a rather common defect the creatures seem to attain. It is unknown what causes it but it occurs more often in females than it does males. Information on it will be released later on.
These creatures have long fur covering their neck, and on their tails which typically have no trouble reaching the ground. Their eyes have no pupils and are one solid color sometimes drastically changing color as they age. Large pointed ears filled with fur sit at the top of their head. Along with their ears each demon has a set of horns, the males sporting large pointed horns and females sporting smaller more rounded horns. Aside from the horns there is typically no way to tell apart genders, including from their coats, which always have a dark base and markings ranging from any color and design. They often have one bright color on them. Inside their moths sit sharp, serrated teeth, simply for intimidating purposes along with a long forked tongue. When their mouths are closed it appears they have no mouth at all.

I had a little bit of time today, so I decided to put up my first design for the new lines.

To adopt him, fill out this form :3 Not first come/first served, I will choose who i think is best for him <3

Code: Select all
Glass Demon#- 2
Username-
GD Name-
Gender- Male
Personality/Small story about your GD-

Belongs to Tardis now~
Last edited by Abissh on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

<--- Click here for my art shop! ♥ (っ◔◡◔)っ
Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glass Demon #2

Postby kitty kat. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:06 am

Glass Demon#- 2
Username- Vermilion
GD Name- Buck
Gender- Male
Personality/Small story about your GD-

WIP
kitty kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smart cat » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:38 am

Glass Demon#- 2

Username-
Tardis
GD Name-
Yuki
Meaning snow and happiness. I chose this name because of the white on his pelt, and the happiness is more like laughter. He is a troublemaker, and because of the things he does he tends to laugh a lot.

Gender-
Male
Personality-
Yuki is a bit of a troublemaker, often finding himself making other creatures angry. For example, if there were two squirrels and both had piles of food, Yuki would take a piece of food and sneak it into the other squirrel's pile. Then a fight would break out between the two squirrels, and neither of them would ever know that it was Yuki that tricked them into a fight. He does these things for entertainment, because quite often he get a bit bored. So what better way to be entertained then to watch drama?
Story-
Yuki watched as two human children played with a kite. They were both very young, and could be easily fooled, he thought. When one of the human children went inside of it's house, the other child was still flying the kite. Yuki went into the shadows of a tree that was right next to the kite. He stuck his paw out of the shadows, not minding if the child sees him. No adult human would believe him, probably. He reached out and grabbed the kite with his claws, pulling it into the tree. The kite got stuck, and Yuki then, quickly, hid off into the distance to watch the scene play. The child pulled the kite's string, but it wouldn't come down. Then the child ran to the tree, looking for the animal it saw. The other child came out of the house, and when it saw the kite stuck in the tree, it yelled at the other child, angry. They started communicating rudely, and a small fight broke out. The adult human came out and brought them inside. "No! Let me see the fight!" Yuki thought and went to the window of the house, poking up his head. One of the children screamed, pointing at Yuki. The adult human than ran over to the window, but Yuki already ran away, laughing at the scene that just happened.
i won't be on as often as i use to be
school is my number one priority
once summer kicks in, though, i'll probably be online nonstop
time flies when you're working hard, right?
hopefully that's true, i miss staying up really late, drawing on the oekaki

do you like my pumpkin
pls
smart cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:47 am

Bumpity

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Bump! Ends in 3 days~

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abissh » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 am

Tardis ™ wrote:
Glass Demon#- 2

Username-
Tardis
GD Name-
Yuki
Meaning snow and happiness. I chose this name because of the white on his pelt, and the happiness is more like laughter. He is a troublemaker, and because of the things he does he tends to laugh a lot.

Gender-
Male
Personality-
Yuki is a bit of a troublemaker, often finding himself making other creatures angry. For example, if there were two squirrels and both had piles of food, Yuki would take a piece of food and sneak it into the other squirrel's pile. Then a fight would break out between the two squirrels, and neither of them would ever know that it was Yuki that tricked them into a fight. He does these things for entertainment, because quite often he get a bit bored. So what better way to be entertained then to watch drama?
Story-
Yuki watched as two human children played with a kite. They were both very young, and could be easily fooled, he thought. When one of the human children went inside of it's house, the other child was still flying the kite. Yuki went into the shadows of a tree that was right next to the kite. He stuck his paw out of the shadows, not minding if the child sees him. No adult human would believe him, probably. He reached out and grabbed the kite with his claws, pulling it into the tree. The kite got stuck, and Yuki then, quickly, hid off into the distance to watch the scene play. The child pulled the kite's string, but it wouldn't come down. Then the child ran to the tree, looking for the animal it saw. The other child came out of the house, and when it saw the kite stuck in the tree, it yelled at the other child, angry. They started communicating rudely, and a small fight broke out. The adult human came out and brought them inside. "No! Let me see the fight!" Yuki thought and went to the window of the house, poking up his head. One of the children screamed, pointing at Yuki. The adult human than ran over to the window, but Yuki already ran away, laughing at the scene that just happened.

You win! Congrats, take care of him <33

Abissh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Glass Demon #2 Closed

Postby smart cat » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you! And I'll take good care of him. :3
i won't be on as often as i use to be
school is my number one priority
once summer kicks in, though, i'll probably be online nonstop
time flies when you're working hard, right?
hopefully that's true, i miss staying up really late, drawing on the oekaki

do you like my pumpkin
pls
smart cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me