Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Earth Is In Our Hands by Shadow53097

Artist Shadow53097 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

The Earth Is In Our Hands

Postby Shadow53097 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 am

The human species controles the earth. And we are absolutely ruining it. We controle the land, the weather (global warming), the population of every species living on the planet, and look at what we have done. Many species have gone extinct because of us. Many are still endangered. We make everythings population dercrease so that we can increase our wants. We are monsters and the earth would be better wthout us but thats not our choice. We were put here for a reason. We are supposed to controle the planet but in a positive way. We are making mistakes that are unforgivable. Including the enormous oil spill that has already killed tens of thousands of fish and other aquatic species. We can not afford to make any mistakes because we may be beggining the end. The earth needs us to save it. Chande your lightbulbs to UCL's. Use less water when taking showers, of fix your faucet so that it does not drip and waste water. Help save the earth one step at a time.
Shadow53097

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Earth Is In Our Hands

Postby Dio-Sama » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 am

Hmmm, very good drawing. and you are right.
Dio-Sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me