Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Betrayal by Sen507

Artist Sen507 [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 17
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Betrayal

Postby Sen507 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

This is clearly unfinished, but I'll be adding shading and some more details to the background later.
The character belongs to me and was designed by ChitChatCafe (although I made a couple small edits to the original design in this picture).

Edit:
I'll probably make some small edits later, but I'm pretty much done for now. Remind me to never draw on the larger canvas again. I had to stay under 100 layers when I normally use more than that for detailed drawings and that was really difficult for me.
Last edited by Sen507 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Betrayal

Postby moonica. » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:17 pm

This is a wonderful drawing. Is it weird if I say I like how you drew the cracks? idunnoimweird .//^//.
Overall, I like your character and the drawing! And you use over 100 layers?! Oh my gosh...I only use about 20 or so. But I guess it's different for everyone
semi-hiatus
commissions: CLOSED FOR NOW art trades:OPEN
Sorry everyone for my unexpected absents these past months; because of school, I unfortunately will be on random hiatuses that may last up to months, but I will visit CS as often as I can. If I had offended you in the past because of my absences, I am so terribly sorry! I hope you will forgive the stupid me I am and if you aren't going to, I'll lay my body for labour for you. D:
moonica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Betrayal

Postby Sen507 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:46 am

Thank you! The background was a bit difficult for me, but I'm glad that you like how it came out! I was planning to add more to it originally, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it because I'm having problems with the program due to the number of layers.
I usually use the number of layers that would be most convenient for me, which often ends up over a hundred (different layers for each section of the line art, each different color, 2-4 for shading on each colored section). I had to merge nearly the whole line art on this which bothers me since it will be really difficult to edit now. The program crashes and won't save if I go over 100 layers though, so I couldn't use as many as I usually do. Pfft, maybe this is a sign that I should try drawing with fewer layers.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me