Sköll Comic by Angelpup00

Artist Angelpup00 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sköll Comic

Postby Angelpup00 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Takes place in a small claimed territory it Guadalupe where a very mysterous wolf pack lives. The pack is ruled by an aplha male named Raoul who has the pack under strict rules, leaving all the wolves within the pack frightened to go against him, until an adventurous wolf is born into the pack named Sköll. As the young wolf grows he begins to defy his alpha and wants to help his pack, to where he eventually will set out on a journey to find the wolf gods who can only be found by follwing his heart, will he be able to survive and save his pack from destruction from the alpha or die in the process of trying to save them?

Characters
Sköll ~ young adventurous wolf born into the "Randale Pack" (brownish red pelt with marking on head that resembles a sun and golden eyes)
Ostanda ~ the birth mum of Sköll. Very mysterious, always keeps to self, and is hiding a dark secret (dusky brown pelt with white speckling at paws and brown eyes)
Accalia ~ betrothed mate of Sköll and daughter of the dangerous alpha of the pack named Raoul. (lightish tan pelt with a white marking under eyes symbolizing a hidden secret and bluish eyes)
Raoul ~ powerful, dangerous and secretive alpha of the "Randale Pack". He is plotting out an evil plan only few wolves know about, and it happens to involve Sköll and the mysterious mystery of Sköll's father

Pages

Last edited by Angelpup00 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Angelpup00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sköll Comic

Postby DeckOfCards » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:18 am

Off to a good start,

I'll be keeping an eye on this series!