Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nageki- Hatoful Boyfriend Fan Art by Sen507

Artist Sen507 [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nageki- Hatoful Boyfriend Fan Art

Postby Sen507 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 am

“I was greeted at the corner not by guards, but by panicked researchers. All shouting the same thing, all heading for the exit. Fire! Fire!”
“It’s happening again. Nageki needs me, and I’m not there. I always leave him alone when he’s in pain.”

I just played through the BBL route of Hatoful Boyfriend recently for the first time in over a year and decided to draw some fan art as a celebration of that. It's funny, I've actually drawn this same scene once a year for three years in a row (2012, 2013). I finally figured out how to sort of draw fire, but I still need to fix up the background a bit. The faint bird's head in the background is meant to be the formation of the shadow version of Nageki that Hitori creates in his mind after Nageki's death. The poorly drawn hand is meant to be Hitori's. Pfft, I refuse to stop drawing serious fan art for a bird dating game.

Nageki and Hitori belong to the creator of Hatoful Boyfriend, this is only fan art. All quotes are from the game as well.

Last bumped by Sen507 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 am.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me