Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kaiba Fan Art by Sen507

Artist Sen507 [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kaiba Fan Art

Postby Sen507 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:30 pm

I watched Kaiba yesterday and although it is a very strange show, I really enjoyed it. It's really different from other anime that I've watched, but I loved the unique plotline and how each of the characters really stood out. I drew sort of in a mix of the show's style and my style, and I think it looks a bit weird, but oh well. I still need to shade this piece and fix up the messy background a bit. I stayed up until 5 am last night working on this piece, so I'm really exhausted today.
Kaiba/Warp, Neiro and Hyo Hyo belong to the creators of Kaiba, this is just fan art.

Hopefully the hole in his chest doesn’t count as gore; it’s part of his character design in the show and intended to be interpreted symbolically as a metaphor to a missing piece of his soul/memory, not as an actual injury. If a moderator would like me to remove it however, I can.

Edit:
I finally found the time to actually finish this drawing after nearly a month (even though I was really lazy with the shading). Since it's probably unclear to anyone who hasn't watched the show, the shiny things in the background are memories since that's how they're represented in the show.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kaiba Fan Art

Postby ~Pogo~ » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:25 pm

It saddens me that this doesn't have any comments on it. Anyways, it's truly beautiful, I'm not even acquainted with the show or the character's but this truly caught my eyes. I really love this piece, it's so beautiful. You did such a wonderful job <3
~Pogo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me