Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Reki- Haibane Renmei Fanart by Sen507

Artist Sen507 [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Reki- Haibane Renmei Fanart

Postby Sen507 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:35 am

I just finished watching Haibane Renmei yesterday and decided to draw some fan art for it. I admit that the series was a bit too slow paced for me, but I thought the last episode was really strong. As for the drawing, I know Reki's outfit here isn't the one she was wearing in the last episode, but I kept messing up when I tried to draw that one. Also, I know trees don't normally have all of their leaves when it's late enough in winter for there to be snow, but the trees in the show did, so the ones in this drawing do as well.
I'm not really satisfied with the skin shading, hair shading, face or trees in this drawing, so I may edit those later. I might add a few other things to this drawing later as well. The timer's pretty accurate, off by maybe half an hour. I used a tablet for my initial sketch, but did most of the lining/coloring/shading with a laptop touchpad mouse. The character is not mine and belongs to the creators of Haibane Renmei.

Last bumped by Sen507 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:35 am.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me