Artist | Aloy | [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shrimp Cat #48

Postby | Aloy | » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Rules to this competition:
All text in your form must be black.
No images are allowed (including special characters that aren't needed).
Fill out the form with complete sentences except for your name, its name, and its gender.
Competition ends August 6.

Code: Select all
Username:
Shrimp Cat's name:
Write a short story about the paint splatters on the cat's back (Does not have to be about how they got there. Just include them in the story.):
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shrimp Cat #?

Postby fallen.galaxy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Username:Fallen Galaxy

Shrimp Cat's name:Pallet

Personality:Pallet is artsy but is always looking for something to inspire her. She travels around the world finding inspiration in plants and animals. She is one that will starve themselves and lock herself in her room for a day or two just to make a masterpeice. She mostly does art but occasionally writes poems and stories.

Write a short story about the paint splatters on the cat's back:[/b][i]Pallet was walking home from art class. she was carrying a portfolio in her jaws. She glanced up at the sky to see the sun starting set in the distance. She smiled as a friendly warm breeze met and washed over her. She continued her walk enjoying the scenery and feel of things. Then it hit her, she could paint the sky for a final project! She put down her portfolio and snapped some pictures with the camera she always wore on her neck. She took pictures for who knows how long. The sky was black and the moon was high when she continued her journey home. She grinned then noticed some paint dripping from her pain splatter. ''Hmm odd. I thought that dried.'' she said to herself curiously. She looked back trying to see the splatter but couldn't get her neck to rotate far enough. She sighed and continued on home to look in the mirror. Eventually she got back and opened her door walking inside. She went to the mirror instantly setting her portfolio down on the kitchen counter. She looked at the splatter using the mirrors in the bathroom and let out a curious ''Huh?'' the paint was now dry again. She shook her head knowing she had to go to bed. She sighed believing this all to be a dream, sometimes she had dreams that seemed real. She did her nightly routine and went into bed only to find that her spots were actual paint again. She pushed that aside and went to sleep anyway, the next morning her bed matched the colors of the paint splatters on her back. Poor girl, she still thinks it was the sleep talking.
Last edited by fallen.galaxy on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Up~
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Punkie » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:33 pm

I really like this one Sprig ~
I'll be editing the archives soon so I'll be able to tell you a number.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
████████████ ✧ ███

𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚
┌──────────┐

Hi! I'm Punkie!

☼ Industrial Engineer
☼ Car Mechanic
☼ Member since 2012
☼ Bat Collector
☼ Punk Dog Enjoyer
☼ Video Gaymer

└──────────┘
xImage

████ ✧ █████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xImage
Punkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Punkie » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 am

This would be SK #48 ~
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
████████████ ✧ ███

𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚
┌──────────┐

Hi! I'm Punkie!

☼ Industrial Engineer
☼ Car Mechanic
☼ Member since 2012
☼ Bat Collector
☼ Punk Dog Enjoyer
☼ Video Gaymer

└──────────┘
xImage

████ ✧ █████████████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xImage
Punkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shrimp Cat #48

Postby | Aloy | » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:27 am

Up~
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 pm

boop
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 am

Fallen Galaxy wrote:Username:Fallen Galaxy

Shrimp Cat's name:Pallet

Personality:Pallet is artsy but is always looking for something to inspire her. She travels around the world finding inspiration in plants and animals. She is one that will starve themselves and lock herself in her room for a day or two just to make a masterpeice. She mostly does art but occasionally writes poems and stories.

Write a short story about the paint splatters on the cat's back:[/b][i]Pallet was walking home from art class. she was carrying a portfolio in her jaws. She glanced up at the sky to see the sun starting set in the distance. She smiled as a friendly warm breeze met and washed over her. She continued her walk enjoying the scenery and feel of things. Then it hit her, she could paint the sky for a final project! She put down her portfolio and snapped some pictures with the camera she always wore on her neck. She took pictures for who knows how long. The sky was black and the moon was high when she continued her journey home. She grinned then noticed some paint dripping from her pain splatter. ''Hmm odd. I thought that dried.'' she said to herself curiously. She looked back trying to see the splatter but couldn't get her neck to rotate far enough. She sighed and continued on home to look in the mirror. Eventually she got back and opened her door walking inside. She went to the mirror instantly setting her portfolio down on the kitchen counter. She looked at the splatter using the mirrors in the bathroom and let out a curious ''Huh?'' the paint was now dry again. She shook her head knowing she had to go to bed. She sighed believing this all to be a dream, sometimes she had dreams that seemed real. She did her nightly routine and went into bed only to find that her spots were actual paint again. She pushed that aside and went to sleep anyway, the next morning her bed matched the colors of the paint splatters on her back. Poor girl, she still thinks it was the sleep talking.

Congrats, she's yours! :)
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen.galaxy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 pm

awesome thanks <3