Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom for Rainwolf

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Custom Tracker for ~Rainwolf~.
I love the colors so much.

~Rainwolf~ wrote:Personality: This tracker dog is very dedicated to its job; always ready to work and prepared for any challenge it may face. Off duty, it can be very friendly, often swimming and exploring with its partner. However, once it's working, you don't want to cross its path, for it will stop at nothing to make sure its job gets done. Though, it isn't at all violent, but will make sure that the suspect is caught, or the person needing to be rescued is returned to shore safely and comforted. Somewhat stubborn, s/he won't give up until it's obvious or proven that the case needs to be given up, or passed on to another tracker dog who would suit it better. Very athletic and graceful in movement, this dog has stronger hind legs than the average tracker, so it can glide and propel itself through the water. Loyal, trusting, and dedicated, this tracker dog is an amazing partner to have.

Purpose: This tracker dog has an extraordinary purpose; one that few have. So, what is this unique, wondrous dog's 'ability'? It is an 'aquatic' tracker dog, of sorts. In oceanside cities, or towns with large lakes, streams, or rivers, police officers are sure to be partnered with an aquatic tracker. Its fur is sleek and shining, able to shed water with ease, and can seal its ears shut if needed when its diving, as to not get water in them. With a stormy, or even silvery grey coat, accented with teal or turquoise, it more than willingly dives into the water or marsh without hesitation, to pursue suspects or rescue animals or people who have fallen into harsh waters, disguised by it's somewhat dark fur, while its teal markings imitate the shine of the sun reflecting through the water. With strong legs, and its uncanny ability to track in even the most damp of places; this tracker dog is an extraordinary partner. However, when it's off, it loves to leap into water and swim just for the joy of it, though is always prepared to go off and work at a moment's notice.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for Rainwolf

Postby CocoOfTheWolves » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 am

beautiful ;D
★~Image~★

You Dont Know What You Got Until Its Gone.

R.i.p Jynx, i miss you, sweetheart

ImageImage

i love my painball gun!!!! c:

i used to be cocoofthecats!
CocoOfTheWolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bangarain » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 am

Oh my...owo. That is amazing! 8D So perfect. I'll think of a name/gender in a second~ c:.
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am

~Rainwolf~ wrote:
Oh my...owo. That is amazing! 8D So perfect. I'll think of a name/gender in a second~ c:.

Take your time. The dog won't run away.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me