Based on Click to view
Artist Swiftalu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
75 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #373 - Galaxies - Winner on Page 10

Postby Swiftalu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:22 am

Oooh boy, at first I didn't like this little guy but it came out so, so nicely. ;;v;;

To win it; you need to have 3 pieces of art (At maximum), a back story (Make it interesting!), personality and 1 extra. These will be limited as well.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b] (Max 250 words)
[b]Back Story;[/b] (Max 700 words)
[b]Art;[/b] (Max 3 pieces)
[b]Extra;[/b] (Cannot be art, if writing max is 150 words)

You are not to explain the name, gender, etc. This will disqualify you, if you wish to explain those you must do it in the back story. All art will go to the winner, there is no reason to be so bitter that you keep the art, if you are winning an RU I will allow you to keep it and recolor if wished.

Ends December 7th
Last edited by Swiftalu on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #373 - Galaxies

Postby ancientwings » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:22 am

omg so much res!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhou.se Deviantart
Comms Closed!

Hello, I'm Wings, just your average
neighborhood dork. Feel free to pm
me if you need help on anything or
if you'd just like to chat! I'm almost
always here, so feel free to just
send over a message~

Danny Silver Clara Ajohanna Itti
Insaniity Jensen Wingz Boxxes
ancientwings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnivelGriff » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 am

Dropping out due to time
Last edited by SnivelGriff on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 am

Username;
~Stormfly
Name;
Koshudenwa (Kosh-oo-den-yar, where Kosh rhymes with Josh, oo rhymes with you, den ryhmes with when and yar rhymes with bar.)
He's often nicknamed Koshu
Gender;
Genderfluid, identifying alternatively as she, he or xe. For the sake of clarity, Koshu will be referred to as he throughout the form.
Sex;
Koshu's physical sex is male.
Personality; (Max 250 words)
wip
Back Story; (Max 700 words)
I curled up next to my mother, slowing my breathing to match hers. It was dark, and I was tired, but every time I tried to slip into the veil of sleep a star or interestingly-shaped cloud would distract me. Eventually, I murmered in my mother's ear,
'Can you tell me a bedtime story?'
Despite the fact it was the late hours of the night and she must have been exhausted, my mother licked me comfortingly and sat up next to me.
'I've got something better than a bedtime story,' she said softly. 'I'll tell you about your father,'
My ears immediately pricked - my father was never a topic we'd approached. I of course knew I must have had two parents, and knew that my mother had once loved a man, but the sadness in her voice when she told me even these simple facts prevented me from digging any deeper. I snuggled into her side as her voice washed over me,
'
Art; (Max 3 pieces)
wip
Extra; (Cannot be art, if writing max is 150 words)
wip
Last edited by Jaskiest on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Art; (Max 3 pieces)

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby O b l i v i o n ☯ » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Art; (Max 3 pieces)

Owner of a Shima <3
☁Birthday: April 27th☁
O b l i v i o n ☯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 am

Username; PurpleKakashi
The rest is a wip
Name;
Gender;
Art; (Max 3 pieces)

I haven't been active on CS in years,
probably more.
If you want to get a hold of me message
me on deviantart.
My commissions are open on dA!

<3 <3 <3
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 am

~Stormfly wrote:may we order art? <3

Art is allowed to be ordered and/or done by someone else. c:
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #373 || The Stargazer

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 am

xx'xx'xx

username
AquilaFuga

name
Spica

xx'xx'xx
personality
Many would find it impossible to sum up Spica's character. A small few know zir as well as they know themselves. Spica is a distant individual; ze seldom involves zirself with others, and zir serene disposition can sometimes be viewed in distaste. However, ze isn't lacking in self-confidence, and revels in what makes zir happy. Those things include reading nonfiction endlessly, chasing insects for hours on end or simply curling up and being with zir thoughts. Spica has been ridiculed for zir behaviour, gender identity and the fact that due to a problem with zir vocal chords, ze has been mute from birth. Despite this, ze keeps an open outlook on life, and is accepting of anything and everything.
If Spica does manage to grow close to someone else (which is rare considering the amount of time ze does enjoy spending alone), you can be sure that zir loyalty will never falter. Though zir admiration for zir friends can't be expressed verbally, Spica will always be at their side, with an encouraging nudge or smile. It can also be said that Spica relies heavily on the friends ze gains zirself, and draws great comfort from them when ze can. Though you might not think it from simply watching zir, Spica does in fact need more daily support than ze wishes. It's a fact ze hates - feeling like a burden on zir closest friends because muteness impedes on day to day life, and constantly wishes to be more independent.

248/250

╔════════════╗

xx'xx'xx

extra

A playlist of instrumental tracks
Spica finds that words are overrated;
sometimes, it's worth appreciating
that which you hear when there is
no speech. Although ze is mute,
many others aren't, of course. In
zir opinion, it's because of this that
they miss out on what is really
beautiful in life: music.

53/150

xx'xx'xx

╚════════════╝
Click for full size: x
By Tiny-Grim on DA

backstory

"My grandfather told me that they love the sun so much, they're constantly chasing her all over the world; round and round to win her affections...Never quite reaching her before she moves on to the next part of the world."
    Spica's mother brought her paw down from where it had been aloft in the sky, amid the infinitesimal glimmers of white light. It was an amazing thought. That day and night occurred due to the unrequited love of the stars, following the sun for their whole lives, not realising she would simply return to where they had been less than a day earlier.
    "One day," zir mother continued, resting her chin between zir child's ears, "you might end up following them too. That's always what I want you to aim for: the stars in all their beauty; the galaxies we haven't even discovered yet; do whatever you want, darling, but always aim as high as you can."

-- --

And follow them ze did.
    Ten long years followed that conversation. Years of no real significance. Spica drifted through life quietly and nondescript, remaining perfectly unremarkable. It was at the end of one year that Spica looked into the sky and remembered the dreams ze held as a child, the dreams ze forgot under worries about zir gender identity, forever wilted social life and more that lead Spica to feel like ze was drowning. Furthermore, it lead to Spice feeling less and less like zirself; each day was a chore, not a joy like it used to.
    And so as the fireworks welcome in 2008, it was a friend who put the cogs into motion.
    "Why not just take some time out?" Atokirina suggested. They sat atop a hill known locally as 'The Podium' for its great height above the lower city. The homeless plumerian had been Spica's friend for a few months now, but the two had grown profoundly close. "Take some time to yourself, do something you've always wanted to do. That's what I did, when I left home; and that became permanent. You might do the same."
    Spica gathered what little money ze could find and went straight to the small dock near zir hometown that night. Hopping onto a boat headed West, ze sat out under the stars throughout the journey. They never faltered, no matter how long they traveled in that direction.
    Because ze was following the stars.
    The night sky had always enchanted Spica. Unlike the daytime, where only the sun shone, there were hundreds of thousands of sparkling lights in the sky, blinking down on zir with quiet omniscience. The conversation with zir mother drifted through zir thoughts, and Spica then realised that while the stars had unrequited love for the sun, ze had unrequited love for them.
    The journey took about 34 hours in total. 34 hours of hitchhiking, walking and simply laying looking at the stars. But Spica returned to the dock a day later still under the gaze of the stars.
    Ze sat on the wooden pier and looked up into the obsidian darkness lit by thousands of miniature eyes and realised Atokirina had been right.
    Spica would never look back; ze wanted to only look up to the stars.
538/700

By ruskiglon on DA
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 am, edited 18 times in total.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:26 am

dropping out o v o
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me