Keetin #74 - Oisín by Marmoset

Based on Click to view
Artist Marmoset [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #74 - Oisín

Postby Marmoset » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 pm

To be read in a David Attenborough voice.
    Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world, and are closely related to the Twiglet species. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
    A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
    When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

I am in absolute love with this boy!!! I was going to steal him but I think I should be the better person here and put him for adoption.

He looks like royalty *u*
I've been listening to a lot of Glitch mob and love their new album Love Death Immortality so I decided to base a design on it

To adopt this guy, the form is completely up to you.
Impress me contest.

end date undecided. It'll be a good while though.
Last edited by Marmoset on Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #74 - Adopt me

Postby Jinx. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:02 pm

mARKS VIOLENTL Y
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
art shop jbd's characters fursona

hi I'm ebony, I love spooky stuff & plants
mostly active on dA and TH
Jinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:22 pm

GRANDEURS DIARY: KEEP OUT

January seven, 2006:
Hey, it's me, Grandeur. I started keeping a diary. The other Keetins at school make fun of me for it, though I don't really mind. I am sorry diary, I probably won't be writing every day, mommy and daddy keep yelling at me. I don't know why though... It hurts my feelings.

May second, 2006: Hello again diary. There was a big break between my last entry, because I lost you. But don't worry, I promise it won't happen again. There was a mean Keetin at school again. He said that I was worthless, and he shoved me in my locker. I don't think I am worthless, do you diary? Nah, you are my best friend. I gotta go, I feel sleepy. Goodnight diary.

May tenth, 2006 : Good news! I got an A on my math test! My teacher congratulated me and said I was "top of the class!" Maybe my parents will be proud of me and give me a hug! I hope tomorrow is a good day too!

May eleven, 2006: I have some not so good news. My parents ignored me, not surprised, but then, one of my fish died. I buried him out in the lawn, next to the posies. I hope he is somewhere better. I hope Bubbles won't be lonely...

May twentieth, 2006: Oh my god! A keetin in school told me she likes me! This makes everything better, no one noticed me before... Now I have someone to talk to and like! She just asked me to meet her in that abandoned building down the street! On my way right now!

September thirteen, 2006: It was a lie. All a lie. She already had a boyfriend, they beat me up and took you. I didn't get you back until now, evidence. I don't think I will ever love anyone again. All I have in this world is you, diary... please don't leave me like her.

October 31, 2006: Yay! Today is Halloween, which means I won't be made fun of or laughed at, because no one will know me! I have to go alone again though, my parents won't take me trick-or-treating.

November 5, 2006: I really hate life now. Everyone is just so mean and cruel. I don't think anyone loves me, and my other fish died. One less thing that cares about me...

December, 7, 2006: Help me! My dad dropped me off at this daycare about six hours ago, and still hasn't come for me! I am starting to think this isn't a daycare, all these Keetins around me say it's some orphanage... I don't want to be left behind! Please, someone help! I am scared and alone and someone find me! Help! HELP! Someone is coming! They are trying to take you diary-

May 5, 2014: Wow. I finally found you again. Standing in the rubble of my old orphanage, surrounded by my foster family. Turns out my parents abandoned me. Nice. I hate them, they should DIE!!! We have a lot to catch up on, diary. Including the fact that I was abandoned. It's not even like I was an orphan! My parents didn't die! They chose to give me up. I was abandoned. Why would they do this? I loved them as much as a Keetin can love their parents! Why didn't they love me? I wish they loved me as much as I love you. I wish the world would change, time would stop spinning, but no. That won't happen. I'm gonna find my parents, whatever it takes. Goodbye.
*small snippet of his diary*
Last edited by wendigo. on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:34 pm

such beauty. possible res.
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Dropping out - sorry for taking up space - lost the connection
Last edited by Aniki on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioness626 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:52 am

Marking! Gorgeous
Chuakos
Deviant Art
Characters
Commissions
Coding

Lioness626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zera » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh my Gawd!!! Such a handsome boy!!! I must have him <3<3<3<3<3

-reserve-
Zera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:42 pm

must. try. for. this. baby.
    ressss
dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valour » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 am

Image Image

username ; hello! my name is minke and currently i don't own
      any Keetins! hoping this beautiful boy will be my first uwu ❤

keetin name ; I've decided to name him Oisín, a royal sounding name for a royal looking Keetin
      pronunciation ; OSH-een or USH-een, whichever you'd prefer to use!
      the names meaning ; "little deer", derived from Irish os "deer" combined with a diminutive
      suffix. In Irish legend Oisín was a warrior hero and a poet, the son of Fionn mac Cumhaill.

gender ; male - uses he/him/his

orientation ; pansexual grey-romantic

personality ; Oisín is a fiercely loyal Keetin to his loved ones, whether they be friends or
      family, he'd hate to see them hurt somehow - though he doubts himself frequently and
      is very humble, often brushing off any sort of praise as he dislikes flattery. Despite his
      regal appearance, those who don't know him would assume that he's rather distant and
      quiet, giving off the impression of rudeness and apathy, more so than a charming and
      cheerful princely type. However he does try his best to be polite to everyone, including
      strangers, and he makes sure to be as respectful as he can.

Most of the time Oisín prefers to be with 1 or 3 others, or even completely alone due to
      his fear of crowds, not to mention he much prefers silence over too much noise. This fear
      of large groups and lots of sound was brought on by an incident that happened when he
      was just a Kit, left alone in a very busy and loud area of humans until later found by some
      older Keetai during the evening of that day. Because of this Oisín is also a bit wary of humans.

[ if the explanation for his fear needs to be changed, let me know, as I'm not sure
      how their relationship with humans is other than the fact that they can be tamed ]

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by valour on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
valour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasmania1236 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Username: jasmania1236
Name: wildfire