Keetin #81 ~ Fuoco d'artificio by Marmoset

Based on Click to view
Artist Marmoset [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keetin #81 ~ Fuoco d'artificio

Postby Marmoset » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 pm

To be read in a David Attenborough voice.
    Keetins are small, agile mouse creatures that live within the trees of any forested climate in the world, and are closely related to the Twiglet species. They can't run very fast or fly, but they are terrific at leaping and climbing, despite their short limbs. These little guys tend to be tamed as companions and will often be seen riding their handler's shoulder, pockets or hiding in their hair. Keetins will never grow any larger than a squirrel, baby Keetins (called Kits) can be as small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. A Keetin's diet consists of their favourite food, Strawberries! However they are also seen eating other fruits and sometimes cakes.
    A group of Keetins is called a Keetai (pronounced key-tie). They communicate through a series of small pips and mews.
    When happy, a Keetin will release a scent from a gland inside it's ear, making it smell beautifully like strawberries.

wowsers school is back and already kicking me in the face :thumbup:

So ima post another adopt to judge in two weeks....
literally make whatever kind of form you want, impress me.
no reserves.
please please please make it pretty c:

go
Last edited by Marmoset on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ON FULL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
╔═══════════════════════╗
Image Image Image Image
Used to be Marmoset
<--- Left Sorbet art by Lilelith
JBDs|tumblr|YouTube|dA|Ask.fm
╚═══════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
Marmoset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keetin #81 ~ Adopt me!!

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:37 am

Adorable! Are we able to mark?
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
My free custom shop! [Closed currently. If you want a free custom design from me feel free to DM me!]
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phione Mango » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:54 am

woah she is so cool looking! Res, probably will make a form if I am not too busy.
/////////Two birds on a wire,
//////one says "c'mon!"
//////and the
//////other says "I'm tired..."
Phione Mango

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 am

username: key

name: Lila

personality:
She's bold, enthusiastic, friendly, impulsive, and talkative. She likes making new friends and drawing shy people out of their shells. Although she may come off as a little overbearing, she's really just trying to be nice. She likes to think of herself as being an optimist and always tries to grab opportunities when she sees them. The only thing that really bugs her is people who hurt others, emotionally or physically, and feel no remorse for what they've done.

hobbies:
She likes to sing, dance, plan parties, and watch/record firework shows.

I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:00 pm

name: hakate
age: about 2 years older than naoi, and he's no older than a keetin baby, although on the main lines
adoptive brother: Naoi
adoptive father: N

N's POV
      i was walking down the road one day, naoi skipping next to me. and all of a sudden he gasped and ran into an alleyway. naoi came out of the alley with a little boy next to him. young and scared. "daddy! look! he's scared" he said as i instantly rushed to him and pulled naoi away. an instinct. the other child's eyes were full of alarm and fright. naoi struggled with me, and i soon had to put him down. "go home kid" i said to the young one. naoi grabbed my shirt as i turned and started to walk away. "no daddy!" he screamed as i stopped. naoi's arms tugged at my shirt, i looked down at him. then back up at the scared little one. naoi spoke then. "oh daddy, can't we take him in, he's lost and scared..." he said as i shook my head. "no, it's too much.." i start as a wail comes from naoi. he ran back over to the kid, holding his hand. "no! were not leaving him! no matter what." he told me as i sighed. looking around. i smiled and looked down at the little one. "alright little one, you can come with us." i said as naoi giggled with joy and the little one smiled shyly.

Naoi's POV
      my eyes fall on the child, around my age, guilt hitting me like a rock. my eyes brighten with the essence of tears that form on the edges of my eyes. i see the small keetin child standing there, shaking in his little paws; terrified to even be speaking to me. and fraknly, i'm scared of talking to him too. "S-Sorry to disturb you" he says quietly. i jumped when he started talking. it scared me, to be talking to another besides daddy-n. "D-Do you know where I could get something to eat..?" he questions. i couldn't help but feel bad for the little guy; its obvious he's been on the street for some time; his hair is a mess and he's so scrawny too. "Where are your parents?" i asked him. He gets this horribly sad look in his eyes; and looks away. "My mami didn't want me..." he said as i gasped. i sniffed before grabbing the kids hand and leading him out of the alleyway. wiping the tears from his face with my thumb, i smiled at the small child. i thought i saw a small smile touch the small boy's lips. and i was surprised that he could survive out in these conditions, with the winter coming, he needed a home. or risk going to an orphanage. looking around, i walked towards n. he was looking at me funny. "daddy... he needs a home. he's lost and scared.." i started, looking at the child.
Last edited by koegami on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:48 am

Possible reserve ouo
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T r i n i t y . » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Keetin's Name
Fuoco d'artificio
*its Italian*

Personality/Name meaning
Fuoco d'artificio is a very happy and lovable keetin.
His parents and grandparents were born in Italy,
and their favorite holiday was New Year's in which they would shoot off a
beautiful display of fireworks, hence the name, Fuoco d'artificio.

Art:

Haha this was such a fun project! find out how to make it here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by T r i n i t y . on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 am, edited 17 times in total.
W I P
You may call me Nicole, patches, or just Trinity.
Sorry if I am slow with adoptables, trades, or commissions. I'm going to be very
busy for a little while so I can only get on to check up for a little bit each day.

ImageImageImageImage
T r i n i t y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandoned-account123 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:32 am

back to liquidate for flight rising.
abandoned-account123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Horze. » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Saffron

Name: Saffron
Nicknames: S, Saff, and Ronny
Birthday: January 31

Personality:
Ronny is very outgoing. She teases those she loves, and she can be quite vanurable. She tends to be voicetrus and opinionated, though not in a rude way. She is a tom boy through and through, finding joy in nature and the outdoors. She is a happy go lucky keetin who is full of life. She is bubbly and cherful , to the point of annoyingness. She is postive and always has the right words to get her friends through anything.

-Nature
-Music
-Social gatherings
-Other keetins
-Reading

-Being alone
-Indoors
-Negative keetins
-Sad stories/movies

Hobbies:
Ronny is a pretty active keetin so she enjoys many things. Ronny likes going to the meadow near her house.She enjoys reading, picnicing, and playing in the flowers. She has a drive to keep moving so she runs and swims on a regular basis. She takes the flowers she finds in the meadow and dries them into a book, and picture frames.
.Horze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chicaa » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Marking ;w;
chicaa