Based on Click to view
Artist GREML0RD [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Poisonberry the Beast - wip

Postby GREML0RD » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:53 am

Would have done items for this guy but my pen pressure doesn't work, the fog and mouth was hard enough to do.

Alias: The Beast -goes by this name-

Detail information: Has a long slender tongue but is selective mutism. Has a
long scar running along almost the whole top of his skull on the left side of
his head starting from the back of the ear to the top of his forehead.

Personality:
-Going insane
From all the feverish nightmare hallucinations he has been driven to insanity.
He does have some sanity left in his mind but most of it is consumed by the
fear of the beast that chases him.
-Anxieties
He has terrible anxieties around others and tends to lash out because of this.
-Selective sensitivity
Poisonberry is rather sensitive towards those he cares for, which is none
unfortunately. But he's selective about it, the more important the one is to him
the more sensitivity he shows.
-Forgetful
He tends to forget things and can't seem to regain his memory of it. He can
remember feelings, senses, emotions, and details of a memory or event but
when it's hard facts like names, when it happened, or where it happened he
can't remember.
-Fearful
Despite his outside disposition he really is fearful of everything. The brain
experiments done on him caused his hallucinations to mush together all his
fears til now he's a sniveling 'fraidy cat which he maskes with anger and lashing
out.
-Myserious
Poisonberry is mysterious, since he can have several strange ramblings
concerning his condition and past events but not understanding them when
asked about it.

Lives: In the woods

Open spaces
Mist
Silence
Being alone

Dislikes: Society
Darkness
Bright light
Hospitals
The men in white coats

History:
At one time Poisonberry was an energetic pup living with a lovely young man whom called him Nip, due to his playful nips he would give out of love. After he lost his master in a road accident with a truck, he was sold to an animal testing facility. The scientists in the lab had performed numerous experimental brain surgeries on Nip, merging his conscious and subconscious mind. This causes him to have nightmarish flashes and dreams at random times, whether he is asleep or awake. Frequently he hallucinates the sight of a black snarling beast with piercing red eyes and sharp white teeth chasing him. These experiments also cause his senses to become hyped and sometimes his sense of reality can be twisted.

Nip was able to escape the lab by climbing over the cage fence one day in fear of one of his hallucinations. But with no recollection of his past self due to the many brain experiments he decided on the name Poisonberry for himself and was determined to find home for himself. But as time passed he was treated like a beast when approaching others. This worsened his condition til now all he knows is he is 'The Beast' feared by others.

The thing that scares you in the middle of the night, come and see it's such a fright.
Knock knock knock who could it be? Open the door, Hello... It's me.
-Fear

Story:
Over the garden wall, where vines consumed the crumbling stone; through the dead corn field, where crows cawed in anger at my disturbance; past the old oak tree, where the wise owl hooted above my head. Who? Like it asked whom I was running from. The beast was whom I ran from. The beast that hunts us all.

Hear pounding, blood rushing, I ran. I ran away, away from the hungry jaws hot on my heels. The wind blew through my hair and I swore I could hear it whisper in my ear, "run. Run, as fast as you can. Before the beast gobbles you whole." This sent my limbs in a frenzy, scrambling away from the pulling gust. My eyes were crazed and they darted every which way to catch a glimpse of the black demon that pursued me, yet it still avoided my sight, like it enjoyed hiding just within the shadows.

The beast didn't just hide in the shadows, it was the shadows. It was everywhere and closing in. "Run run run little one, as soon you'll be mine to keep. Another lost soul for my forest of shadows," it taunted but still I ran. It could all be over, if only I turned to face the demon, but my instincts overpowered my intelligence.

I ran but the path grew narrow and narrow, pulling at my legs and tripping my feet. First I was running, then I was falling, tumbling, the world turning around in circles til there was no up and no down. Finally I'm dumped at the base of a pond, legs sprawled out around me. Collecting myself my eyes darted around, looking for the predator that hunted me like prey. Finally my eyes caught the glassy reflection of the pond. I saw two things, myself and the beast, but I saw one reflection. For I was...

the Beast.
GREML0RD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me