Personality:

Rules and What's Happen'en
- Go ahead and pretty up the forum if you want

Mint Chip wrote:
Username:
Mint Chip
Viscet Name:
Keiko
(meaning 'blessed, lucky' and 'spring child')
Viscet Gender:
female; heterosexual
Personality:
//Endearing / Shy / Stubborn / Daydreamer / Sensitive//
Keiko is not a very sociable viscet, rather she is reserved and quiet more often than not. She's very observant as she listens well when others talk even if she doesn't often express her opinion. A lot tend to think she doesn't pay them any attention as she daydreams a lot. Her mind wandering to far off lands and what it will be like 'one day'. She's very sensitive and that also plays a big part in her fear of speaking out. Anxiety and fear keeps her quiet as well as keeps her from being more bold. Often she dreams of becoming bold, but with her disposition that seems like a far off dream. Even being an introvert she is still very stubborn on her stance and position on certain subjects, and it is one of the few times that even her fear is snuffed out for what she believes is right and wrong. But even with all of her interestingly meshed together traits, she is a very loving and loyal viscet. A very endearing and sweet individual, who will go out of her way to prove her feelings regardless of her quiet nature.

//Fears//
Being alone, Crowds, Arguments, and Frogs.
Keiko is afraid of two extremes, being completely alone in the vast world and being surrounded by crowds. Being crowded makes her anxious and fearful but being alone leaves her feeling nervous and depressed. Arguments also cause her a lot of grief, scaring her into retreating and keeping from speaking back. She shies away more from argumentative viscets, keeping her distance in fear of unintentionally starting one. As for frogs, well.. they're just not her thing. They freak her out, creepy little things hopping around and flicking their tongues out at random.
//Likes//
Collecting leaves in the fall, playing in puddles when no one is watching, and listening to others stories and legends.
//Dislikes//
Being self-conscious, Selfish individuals, and Fire. (frogs could also go in this category)

as a note;; she is gorgeous and I think she'd make an adorable mate to Gustav ;w;
Last edited by TenMomentsTill on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #116

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:36 am

Username:

Endless Stream

Viscet Name:

" Menta " Fantasma - Greek, meaning " Mint " Ghost

Viscet Gender:

Female, heterosexual

Personality/Bio:

Fantasma comes off as shy and anti-social, but if you become her friend she can be really fun to talk too. That being said, she doesn't have very many, but likes to keep it that way. She doesn't care what everyone else thinks of her, as most people misjudge her for being emo ( she's not - she just likes keeping to herself, and tries to stay away from too much attention ) and " weird, " but she knows that she is a fun-loving, intelligent, joyful Viscet. She loves talking to her friends, such as Tremulo Cerasis ( another Viscet of mine. ) She enjoys geeking over things, just like TC, and they often discuss their fandoms, letting her release her inner " nerd. " (DeargodIhatethatwordvAv) Fantasma's hidden, bubbly personality has landed her her nickname, " Menta, " meaning mint, which was given to her from her friend, Dulcis Saccharo. ( Who happens to LOVE mint-chocolate patties! )
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:02 am

Username:
Wolves of Rain

Viscet Name:
Kava

Viscet Gender:
Male

Personality:
He is a boisterous and fun viscet who gets along well with others. Very approachable and likable, his true personality is never shown for he will willing bend his character for the sake of friends and others. Despite his happy character, he is often very tired, and will sleep whenever given the chance, and has the notorious reputation for sleeping on the job. He isn't much of a hard-worker because of this, he can display a very lazy side to himself. But he does encourage healthy eating, except for himself.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:34 am

Username:
Mint Chip
Viscet Name:
Keiko
(meaning 'blessed, lucky' and 'spring child')
Viscet Gender:
female; heterosexual
Personality:
//Endearing / Shy / Stubborn / Daydreamer / Sensitive//
Keiko is not a very sociable viscet, rather she is reserved and quiet more often than not. She's very observant as she listens well when others talk even if she doesn't often express her opinion. A lot tend to think she doesn't pay them any attention as she daydreams a lot. Her mind wandering to far off lands and what it will be like 'one day'. She's very sensitive and that also plays a big part in her fear of speaking out. Anxiety and fear keeps her quiet as well as keeps her from being more bold. Often she dreams of becoming bold, but with her disposition that seems like a far off dream. Even being an introvert she is still very stubborn on her stance and position on certain subjects, and it is one of the few times that even her fear is snuffed out for what she believes is right and wrong. But even with all of her interestingly meshed together traits, she is a very loving and loyal viscet. A very endearing and sweet individual, who will go out of her way to prove her feelings regardless of her quiet nature.

//Fears//
Being alone, Crowds, Arguments, and Frogs.
Keiko is afraid of two extremes, being completely alone in the vast world and being surrounded by crowds. Being crowded makes her anxious and fearful but being alone leaves her feeling nervous and depressed. Arguments also cause her a lot of grief, scaring her into retreating and keeping from speaking back. She shies away more from argumentative viscets, keeping her distance in fear of unintentionally starting one. As for frogs, well.. they're just not her thing. They freak her out, creepy little things hopping around and flicking their tongues out at random.
//Likes//
Collecting leaves in the fall, playing in puddles when no one is watching, and listening to others stories and legends.
//Dislikes//
Being self-conscious, Selfish individuals, and Fire. (frogs could also go in this category)

as a note;; she is gorgeous and I think she'd make an adorable mate to Gustav ;w;
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets