6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #131

Postby TenMomentsTill » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Code: Select all
Username
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Personality:
Bio: (doesn't have to be long, you can just sum up what happened)

Rules and What's Happen'en
- Go ahead and pretty up the forum if you want

[quote=Genes]
Flare Tail - Uncommon[/quote]

Plxviophile wrote:
Username: Myna
Viscet Name: Fae
Viscet Gender: Female
Personality: Smart ~ Whimsical ~ Polite ~ Sweet ~ Over-protective
Bio:
CHILDHOOD wrote:Fae yawned and snuggled closer to her mother. Her mother licked her head and curled her tail around her only baby Viscet protectively.
"Sleep, little one," mother Viscet murmured.
Fae nodded sleepily and rested her head on her paws. Her mind started whirling with thoughts. Her mother had said there was another, what was he called again? Father Viscet, she thought. She said he loved Mother Viscet and Fae, and that he would be watching them from the sky. Mother had said that the most bright, shining star was him, looking down on them. That scared Fae a little. But it was comforting too, to know someone was watching from above. Just in case the side, front or back views didn't work for mother.

GROWN UP wrote:Fae had understood that her father was dead. Her mother had done all she could to protect her, and Fae couldn't underestimate that. She loved Mother, and Father too. Fae puffed out her chest and padded forward confidently. That was one thing Mother had taught her to be. Never be scared of the world, she had said. Fae would make her mother and father proud. She had to. They had done so much for her. Fae let her tail rest on the ground for a moment, then she padded forward. The lush scents of the forest surrounded her. She loved the forest, in fact she loved nature. But the one thing she loved most was water. The rain, snow, hail - she loved them all. She loved getting her fur wet, whether it be splashing in the river or dancing in the rain.

EXPLAINING HER PERSONALITLY wrote:Fae was always whimsical at heart. She loved making others laugh at her jokes and tricks. It had amused her mother as well. Fae was happy when everyone around her was happy, and that was probably where she developed her bright sense of humour.
Fae had grown up by her mother's teachings, and valued them greatly. She paid attention at every lesson her mother gave her, and always tried her best, whether it be hunting, or finding good quality shelter. This was where she developed her sense of intelligence.
Her mother was a very polite Viscet, and Fae and learnt from her mother. She took after being polite, and this made her a friendly Viscet that wouldn't offend you.
Fae is a sweet Viscet, and loves to give to others.
She can be very over-protective, because Fae's childhood was quite rough with her father being dead. She doesn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else, and doesn't want anyone else to feel the pain and aching sadness she had felt.
Last edited by TenMomentsTill on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #131

Postby manta rae » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Username: Orange Juice
Viscet Name: Sasha
Viscet Gender: Male
Personality: Clumsy, intelligent caring
Bio: wip
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:44 pm

sorry
Last edited by certified on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenMomentsTill » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 pm

up

Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whysker » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Username: Myna
Viscet Name: Fae
Viscet Gender: Female
Personality: Smart ~ Whimsical ~ Polite ~ Sweet ~ Over-protective
Bio:
CHILDHOOD wrote:Fae yawned and snuggled closer to her mother. Her mother licked her head and curled her tail around her only baby Viscet protectively.
"Sleep, little one," mother Viscet murmured.
Fae nodded sleepily and rested her head on her paws. Her mind started whirling with thoughts. Her mother had said there was another, what was he called again? Father Viscet, she thought. She said he loved Mother Viscet and Fae, and that he would be watching them from the sky. Mother had said that the most bright, shining star was him, looking down on them. That scared Fae a little. But it was comforting too, to know someone was watching from above. Just in case the side, front or back views didn't work for mother.

GROWN UP wrote:Fae had understood that her father was dead. Her mother had done all she could to protect her, and Fae couldn't underestimate that. She loved Mother, and Father too. Fae puffed out her chest and padded forward confidently. That was one thing Mother had taught her to be. Never be scared of the world, she had said. Fae would make her mother and father proud. She had to. They had done so much for her. Fae let her tail rest on the ground for a moment, then she padded forward. The lush scents of the forest surrounded her. She loved the forest, in fact she loved nature. But the one thing she loved most was water. The rain, snow, hail - she loved them all. She loved getting her fur wet, whether it be splashing in the river or dancing in the rain.

EXPLAINING HER PERSONALITLY wrote:Fae was always whimsical at heart. She loved making others laugh at her jokes and tricks. It had amused her mother as well. Fae was happy when everyone around her was happy, and that was probably where she developed her bright sense of humour.
Fae had grown up by her mother's teachings, and valued them greatly. She paid attention at every lesson her mother gave her, and always tried her best, whether it be hunting, or finding good quality shelter. This was where she developed her sense of intelligence.
Her mother was a very polite Viscet, and Fae and learnt from her mother. She took after being polite, and this made her a friendly Viscet that wouldn't offend you.
Fae is a sweet Viscet, and loves to give to others.
She can be very over-protective, because Fae's childhood was quite rough with her father being dead. She doesn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else, and doesn't want anyone else to feel the pain and aching sadness she had felt.
whysker | she/her
felt lost in this world,
so i moved to pluto.
whysker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalsGalore » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Username: ChessieBlud07
Viscet Name: WIllie
Viscet Gender:Male
Personality: Extroverted
Bio: he was always a weirdo but a few years ago he became the life of the party for all viscets
MusicalsGalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whysker » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks! I actually won her! I'll take good care of Fae!
whysker | she/her
felt lost in this world,
so i moved to pluto.
whysker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me