Viscet #176 by TenMomentsTill

Based on Click to view
Artist TenMomentsTill [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #176

Postby TenMomentsTill » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:48 am

A brightly coloured Viscet before October hits. Based off a towel at my work.

Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Personality:
Themes you would like to see: (like night time, candles, ect. Does not change chances of winning)
(optional) Other:

Feel free to add more to the forum if you want

End Date: September 30

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2350225&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1443206708[/img]

howlingtothestars wrote:

Username:
howlingtothestars
Viscet Name:
Mahamani
Viscet Gender:
male
Personality:
Mahamani is a very very adventurous and high strung soul. It is rare to see him calm or relaxing when there is something new to explore everyday! He is often found racing around tree covered areas searching for something new that he has never seen before. From doing this, he has discovered several new species of plants and animals. Dispite his hyperactive attitude, he knows when it's time to settle down and is one of the best listeners and comforters around. He is kind and courteous and always is willing to aid anyone, be it friend, or stranger.
Themes you would like to see: (like night time, candles, ect. Does not change chances of winning)
Hmm.... Maybe something like aurora borialis, blood moon, blue moon, eclipses, stuff like phenominons of the sky ^^ I think that would be able to have a beautiful outcome with this species :)
Other:
This is a beautiful Viscet! Thank you so much for the time you put in to create it :D

Story Time!

Mahamani yawned, the midday sun glowering down on the trees and wildlife below. Adrenaline began to flow wildly through his veins as he caught sent of something. Something he couldn't describe. Something new!
Without hesitation, he took off after this foreign scent, legs and muscles moving in a perfect rhythm as he glided through the undergrowth. To his right, a startled squirrel scurried up a tree, a large acorn half shoved into its bulging cheeks. High above him, a chubby black bird flapped in uneven patterns, dreary from the morning and a stomach full of seeds. Grasshoppers sprang to life, zipping left and right as he darted through them, while a large birdwing butterfly gracefully landed on a dark purple wildflower.
The foreign scent grew distant, a sign that the creature was perhaps fleeing. Desperate to find it, Mahamani sped up, his legs stretching as he bolted through the fallen leaves and dew coated grass. Pale clouds darkened the path before him as they passed over the sun, and he stumbled slightly on a rock he hadn't seen. Still, his determination grew evermore and he continued his acceleration.
Finally, he broke from the tree clusters into an ancient area he was familiar with. Five stone pillars stood tall in a small half circle across from him, familiar carvings of odd creatures and symbols decoration each one. Broad, flat stones rested on the flat, grassy area before him with a different symbol on each, all having to do with the sky, life, or the earth. Behind the five pillars, a waterfall bled into a crystal clear pond with odd fish that glowed when the sun rested. The grass before the pillars was a pale green, some of it yellowed with age, and crunched slightly under each step. Mahamanis breath came out in short huffs as he took in the wonderful sight around him. He had always adored these ancient pillars, though he knew not what they meant.
Suddenly, his focus snapped to the center pillar as movement caught his eye. The foreign scent stung his nose, reminding him of the reason he had come here. Cautiously, he approached it, crouching and tilting his head from side to side as he examined the pillar for the creature that had moved. Suddenly, a small squirrel-like animal leapt from atop it and landed on the one to the right. It turned and looked at him with cautious hazel eyes, it's tawny and black fur gleaming in the faded sunlight. Mahamanis tail waved in satisfaction as he gazed at this new, lovely creature that he had located. Shortly after seeing it, the creature was gone. It leapt from the pillar and sprinted off into the forest. He let it go, satisfied at his find and happy to have not disturbed this new species too much. He inhaled deeply in preparation for a sigh of satisfaction when a new scent hit his nose, one like none other before. Within the blink of an eye he was off, reentering the forest to discover another new being.

Art by me
Last edited by TenMomentsTill on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #176

Postby kouyawolf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:50 am

Too cute!
I love trades and have an art shop!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2724227
kouyawolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gleib Jelky » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:24 pm

ORRRAAANNNGGGEEE! :D Loving this Viscet!

There is not a day that I
will ever stop loving you.
You are my heart, my soul, my life.
I love you. Forever.

Character Clean-Up
Malawi
Christopher Allen Lucy - ends 11/10
Felix - ends 11/17
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 am

Username:
Wolves of Rain

Viscet Name:
Dusk

Viscet Gender:
Male

Personality:
Dusk is a stuck up viscet, with a lot more than just his attitude. Though he is
known to be temperamental and moody at times, keep him with the right
viscets, and he will keep a smile on his face and his mood light. Definitely
friendly, he gets along well with those whom he wants to get along well with,
but others, not so much.

Themes you would like to see:
Different kinds of fish(Lion fish, Angel fish, Beta)

Other:
Dusk trotted over the rough grass, stalks grazing his snout. The gibbous moon
shone above, and the stars blinked in protest of the light.

Breathing fast, he picked up the pace, legs starting to burn with exhaustion.
But he couldn't stop now, he wouldn't stop now. They were on his trail, and
he had to get out fast. But the question was if he could, time was running out
and they were fast approaching.

"Come out Dusk! We know you're here," one of the voices jeered.

Shaking his head to try and focus on something else, he found himself listening
the sound of his feet stamping against hard packed, dry earth.

The sound of a cackle caught his attention, and he stopped just in time.
The grass ahead swayed, and the sound of another viscet made it clear someone
had found him.

"He he, I've got you now!" they laughed in an eery voice.

Turning to the side quickly, he hoped the grass didn't give any more away.

Blood pounding in his ears, he heard the promising whispers of safety. Few,
just a bit more...
he promised himself.

The log was visible ahead, a dark, uneven streak against the night sky. Taking
a great leap, he was greeted by the sounds of whoops and cheers.

"Yeah, you did it Dusk!" someone said, nudging him heartily in the shoulder.

Face now in a smile, he looked back in the way of the other team, where they
were yowling with annoyance.

"Wanna go again?"
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Username:
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Personality:
Themes you would like to see:
Other: Probably art
Last edited by manta rae on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Username:
howlingtothestars
Viscet Name:
Mahamani
Viscet Gender:
male
Personality:
Mahamani is a very very adventurous and high strung soul. It is rare to see him calm or relaxing when there is something new to explore everyday! He is often found racing around tree covered areas searching for something new that he has never seen before. From doing this, he has discovered several new species of plants and animals. Dispite his hyperactive attitude, he knows when it's time to settle down and is one of the best listeners and comforters around. He is kind and courteous and always is willing to aid anyone, be it friend, or stranger.
Hmm.... Maybe something like aurora borialis, blood moon, blue moon, eclipses, stuff like phenominons of the sky ^^ I think that would be able to have a beautiful outcome with this species :)
Other:
This is a beautiful Viscet! Thank you so much for the time you put in to create it :D

Story Time!

Mahamani yawned, the midday sun glowering down on the trees and wildlife below. Adrenaline began to flow wildly through his veins as he caught sent of something. Something he couldn't describe. Something new!
Without hesitation, he took off after this foreign scent, legs and muscles moving in a perfect rhythm as he glided through the undergrowth. To his right, a startled squirrel scurried up a tree, a large acorn half shoved into its bulging cheeks. High above him, a chubby black bird flapped in uneven patterns, dreary from the morning and a stomach full of seeds. Grasshoppers sprang to life, zipping left and right as he darted through them, while a large birdwing butterfly gracefully landed on a dark purple wildflower.
The foreign scent grew distant, a sign that the creature was perhaps fleeing. Desperate to find it, Mahamani sped up, his legs stretching as he bolted through the fallen leaves and dew coated grass. Pale clouds darkened the path before him as they passed over the sun, and he stumbled slightly on a rock he hadn't seen. Still, his determination grew evermore and he continued his acceleration.
Finally, he broke from the tree clusters into an ancient area he was familiar with. Five stone pillars stood tall in a small half circle across from him, familiar carvings of odd creatures and symbols decoration each one. Broad, flat stones rested on the flat, grassy area before him with a different symbol on each, all having to do with the sky, life, or the earth. Behind the five pillars, a waterfall bled into a crystal clear pond with odd fish that glowed when the sun rested. The grass before the pillars was a pale green, some of it yellowed with age, and crunched slightly under each step. Mahamanis breath came out in short huffs as he took in the wonderful sight around him. He had always adored these ancient pillars, though he knew not what they meant.
Suddenly, his focus snapped to the center pillar as movement caught his eye. The foreign scent stung his nose, reminding him of the reason he had come here. Cautiously, he approached it, crouching and tilting his head from side to side as he examined the pillar for the creature that had moved. Suddenly, a small squirrel-like animal leapt from atop it and landed on the one to the right. It turned and looked at him with cautious hazel eyes, it's tawny and black fur gleaming in the faded sunlight. Mahamanis tail waved in satisfaction as he gazed at this new, lovely creature that he had located. Shortly after seeing it, the creature was gone. It leapt from the pillar and sprinted off into the forest. He let it go, satisfied at his find and happy to have not disturbed this new species too much. He inhaled deeply in preparation for a sigh of satisfaction when a new scent hit his nose, one like none other before. Within the blink of an eye he was off, reentering the forest to discover another new being.

Art by me
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll