Based on Click to view
Artist TenMomentsTill [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Viscet #5 (Viscet #211)

Postby TenMomentsTill » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 am

-barely makes it to party-

This is still UFA, I'm just having a few issues with my internet and Oekaki at the moment so I can't get it on the actual drawing.

Matures: 11/14

Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Personality:
(optional) Other:

Feel free to add more to the forum if you want

End Date:

Code: Select all
[img]n/a at moment[/img]
[img]n/a%20at%20the%20moment[/img]

Mutation: ???????
Last edited by TenMomentsTill on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Viscet #5 (Viscet #211)

Postby kamelgirl » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:55 am

-Username-

kamelgirl

-Name-

Amund - 'protector'

-Gender-

Male

-Personality-

Everything Amund stands for is about the protection of others.

Overprotective ~ Insensitive ~ Kind ~ Caring ~ Noble

1) Overprotective. Amund's mother was killed defending him when he was very young, and his father before her. Ever since, he's longed to live up to their memories and keep everyone safe. This, coupled with his secret wish to ensure that no one ever has to go through what hhe did, causes him to mother everyone just a bit too protectively.

2) Insensitive. After his mother's death, Amund was forced to push down his emotions to be able to continue functioning and survive. Now, he finds it difficult to understand others' feelings and that not everyone wants or needs protection from the world.

3) Kind. While Amund cannot always figure out other Viscets, he does make the effort to take others' feelings into consideration before making decisions.

4) Caring. Even though he finds emotions difficult to deal with and understand, Amund cares deeply and is fiercely devoted to his loved ones. He will go to all lengths to ensure the safety and happiness of those he cares about.

5) Noble. Amund is very noble and will never leave anyone in need. He cares deeply about the well being of others- far enough that he could be said to have a hero complex- and will always be there to help.

-Relationships-

Amund's parents are both dead- his father died while his mother was pregnant, for unknown reasons, and his mother died about half a year later while protecting him from a small group of starving wolves, leaving him an orphan.

Aiyana is a very close friend of Amund's. Anna found him after several days of wandering by himself and brought Amund back to her home. ("He followed me home, can I keep him?") They grew very close over the years and he sometimes sneaks along when Anna and her friends hang out.
Amund and Anna have argued in the past over how obsessed he is with keeping her safe, but have always made up afterwards.

To Amund, Nikki is like an older brother. Nikki jokes with him, always lets Amund join him in dangerous experiments, and hangs out with him a lot. While Amund gets defensive when Nikki flirts with Anna, it has become a fact of life for him and it's mostly habit at this point.

Amund is very close to Donny. Once he passed the 'acceptable boyfriend for Anna test', Amund took to him rapidly. Being a spineless pushover, Donny lets him walk all over him and mother him aggressively.

Amund is rather neutral towards Griffen. He can be very suspicious and untrusting towards the older Viscet (unfortunately, Griff thinks Amund is adorable so this doesn't work well). Griff is perfectly willing to let Amund tag along even though Aiyana usually lets her rare responsible side try to keep him safe at home.

Amund usually ends up being the one who bails them out.

-Other-

"Hello? Can someone help me? Anyone...?" The tiny Viscet cried as he stumbled between the trees, glancing fearfully behind him.

"I'll take care of this, honey," the female Viscet whispered. "You need to run."

Amund tripped in the midst of his headlong flight, sliding down a steep, rocky slope. He crouched for a moment at the bottom, shaking with the pain, before climbing to his feet and staggering on. I need to keep going... Mum said so.

She looked down at him as the Viscetling trembled in her protecting shadow. "I need you to run as fast as you can- I'll find you as soon as I'm done."

The small Viscet was in shock, his young mind trying to deny what he already knew was true.

Her blood, fresh and bright on the ground, contrasting sharply with the green grass...

No. Don't think about that. I must keep moving. Amund hobbled on, trying to ignore the tears that welled up in the corners of his eyes.

Why did this happen to me? Orphans are only in bedtime stories... this can't be real- No. Focus on walking.

One paw in front of the other, he forced himself to keep going. There was no point in wasting his energy calling out anymore; no one would come. No one cared. He had just lost her mother and no one cared, the world was crashing to a halt and spinning and burning (No one cares, no one ever does, no one but her and she's not here now-)

No. Stop that. Don't think right now, just focus on walking.
Every part of him was concentrated on remaining upright, not thinking, couldn't afford to think right now-

I just... I can't believe she's dead.

"Your name is very special, Amund. It's a very old name, meaning 'protector.' You were named after your father, did you know that? He was very brave. He's not here anymore, but he always protected everyone. Follow his example, Amund, promise me- make your father proud."

So here's where I reuse Amund's name/personality/backstory, yay for reusing things! Read back over the story, ehh don't like it anymore but whatever, good enough for now

Thinking about Donny/Amund interactions always make me laugh

Alright, this egg looks awesome so I'll try for this and cross my fingers that it'll be beautiful. Just as beautiful as I thought he'd be~! Eeee[/center]
Last edited by kamelgirl on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Username:
Howlingtothestars
Viscet Name:
Haze
Viscet Gender:
male
Personality:
Haze is scatter brained and often forgets important things. When he discovers that something has been forgotten, he frantically rushes about to try and get it done. This is seen the most when an older Viscet asks him to clean something and he forgets. Oh the horror ._.

Favorite Scary Movie:
The Sixth Sense. I love the twist where-
Favorite Song:
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Favorite Fruit:
Dragonfruit
Favorite Candy:
Sour Patch Kids :3

Fears:
Spiders, darkness,
getting in trouble
Bad Habits:
Haze has
slight OCD.
If his left paw bumps
something, he has to
go back and bump the
same thing with his right
arm. Thisoften drives
him crazy and he hopes
to be able to grow out of it.
Least Favorite Movie:
The Notebook.
It's soooo slow!!
Least Favorite Food:
onions. They just.... Blegh
Least Favorite Candy:
Reese's Pieces. They taste
good, or at least they would
if the smell wasn't so strong....

Last edited by Hail. on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:41 am

Username:
EmberDemon
Name:
Siles
Gander:
Male
Sexuality:
Straight

PERSONALITY
"Who are you looking at?"

Siles is hard headed and stubborn. He doesn't let anyone tell him what to do ever, and when they do he gives them a sharp as daggers look telling them they made him angry. His heart is guarded but it is there... if you get close to him then he will protect you with his life. Siles is loyal and intelligent, he is very strong, and can bend metal with his jaw just by biting it.He doesn't like large groups and would rather just hang out or talk with one person at a time. He yells quite a bit because of his fiery temper. But if you dare and yell back at him he will most likely try and start a fight. He is unusually tall and towers over everyone else, making him intimidating, just the way he likes it. His voice is deep and almost expressionless. Siles eyes' always have a shimmer of intimidation and the readiness to fight in them.

Fighting
Winning
Heights
One on one conversations
DREAMS-One day having a family
DISLIKES
Orders
People/viscets taking advantage
Most other people/viscets
Secrets
Sitting still
FEARS-Being completely alone
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓

H I S T O R Y

"How Did I Become Who I Am?"

Siles was born more mature than most other viscets. He was always above the rest in both academics and athletics, but what he had in ability, he lacked in social skills.. He grew up learning that everyone has a dark, jealous side under all their mask that they portray to everyone, and it has greatly developed him into the viscet he is today. He doesn't trust almost anybody because of this, he only thinks everyone has some mysterious facade that is covering up their true intentions. Siles can be rather bold, and usually confident in most of the things he does when he excels at them, although when me makes mistakes he refuses to admit to anyone that he did. For instance, one time when he was so cocky about hitting a glass bottle with a rubber band as a dare, he put the plastic band around his fingers and instead of going forward, flew backwards and flicked against his nose, repelling off and onto the floor. In his obvious mistake, Siles persisted that he MEANT to do that and it was all part of his plan and he was just practicing for the real moment.
He is almost shameless and will be very blunt If he happens to see something that he doesn't like or if he knows that something is wrong. He isn't worried at all about the consequences because if someone tries to confront him, he will take them down without hesitation. Sometimes, this gets him into trouble with the few friends he actually has. When this happens, Siles don't really know how to deal with the situation. He can't fight them because he is loyal to his friends, but he is not very good at making them feel any better. And with his fear of being completely and totally alone, he would hate to leave them.

H O B B I E S
Secretly, he loves to
read romance novels
Working out
Stopping bullies
when he sees them
Q U I R K S
Being a weapon enthusiast
Tilted smile
Very competitive
Daydreams
Is a little too obsessed
with his tail fur
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓

P O E M

When the pain ended and the last tears fell,
And I got out of my living and bitter hell,
I found a strength as strong as steel,
This strength I found is surely real.

I found a strength to hold onto,
To help me out,
To make it through,
This strength I found deep inside,
From this strength I will not hide.

I will carry it with me night and day,
This strength sure does have a way,
Of cheering me and making me glad,
I found the strength I one time didn’t have.

So now when sadness comes about,
When my mind is filled with doubt,
On whether I can get through a troubling thing,
What is it that I will bring?

I will bring out my strength,
I will stand tall,
I will not stumble,
Will not fall,
My strength will keep my head held high,
And to weakness I say good-bye...
By: Connie Webb

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

"Who is around me?"

- Sienna -
Sienna and Siles have a lot in common, they both are reckless and get angry very easily. Both annoyed by others, and have little to none social skills. Neither one will admit that they have a invulnerable weak spot for one another. Siles is awed by Sienna in her carefree actions and movements, and stunned by the take charge attitude she inhibits when she gets into a fight. He admires her so much that it turned into a more of affection what was returned by the other viscet in her own way. You wouldn't be able to notice their attraction for one another if you quickly glanced into their lives, but once watching for a while, you can get a glance of a slight flirtatious grin or sparkle in their eyes directed at one another.
- Zenus -
Zenus and Siles don't get along very well, Siles tries to ignore Zenus's comments and puns he makes about his gooey tail and how he is way more interested in Sienna then he lets on. Zenus is a social butterfly and Siles hates the attention he attracts when they talk to one another. Although Siles does upset Zenus sometimes, he'll always bounce back which Siles is thankful for. Siles almost sees Zenus as a brother, a very very annoying older brother.
- Casca -
Finally, Casca. He and the little Casca always had a special connection. They didn't speak much, but the innocence of the little Casca always made Siles want to protect her. Although Casca clung to her father's side most of the time, she also trusted Siles a great amount. Casca opened Siles eyes to how much he desired children. They were to pure and innocent to have a unknown secret that would later on hurt him, but also their minds mold able to have either the loving thoughts or the dark ones. Casca calls Siles "Uncle" and he laughs when she does, loving he has some family that won't leave him.

Nicknames
Sienna- Tough guy
Zenus- Sil
Casca- Uncle
Favorite Foods
Pomegranate
Tortuous Pie
Sushi
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓

L I V I N G S P A C E

"Living? You have never lived like me."

Siles lives with the rest of his pack, Sienna, Zenus, and Casca. They all live in the forest, and feed off the animals and other plants that surround where they live. Their forest is big and dense but the cave they live in is just enough room for all of them, maybe one or two more if Casca takes up less space with all her toys. They have a stream close by that Siles is quite fond of. There is a waterfall that sits at the edge of the forest and he loves to go there for a calm relaxing break from life. He and Sienna are considered the Alphas of the pack, and they protect and make all the decisions.
Dream Job
Either a Policeman
pr someone who protects others
Phobias
Athazagoraphobia
although he doesn't show it much
▓▓
▓▓
Last edited by Anxioustora on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Kurocatalyst » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:08 pm

'

╔═══════════════════╗
    she has one place in his heart, and that
    is a cave hidden behind a water fall. the walls
    are made out of web woven so finely that it
    appears to be glass. it's so fine that it reflects
    the light the shines through the waterfall,
    making it colorful and beautiful.
    she never tires of seeing this.

╚═══════════════════╝

x

╔═══════════════════╗
    name; viscera
    nickname; viscera
    gender; female
    age; 19
    biological sex; female
    class; rouge
    sexual orientation; hetrosexual

╚═══════════════════╝

'

╔═══════════════════╗
    genrally, she is quiet and isn't social and hates
    to be surround by other. she'll try anything to be
    alone with her thoughts. though she had hurt many
    in her attempts to be alone. she sometimes cries
    and hates when others find her because they tease
    him and make fun of her tail.
    she hopes to be accepted one day.

╚═══════════════════╝

x

╔═══════════════════╗
    + traits; calm,, shy, scared
    - traits; spirited, blunt, reserved, manipulative
    first impression; scared, shy
    likes; digging, water, swimming
    dislikes; people dying, war, humans in general
    fears; falling in love, being surrounded
    allergies; none

╚═══════════════════╝

'

╔═══════════════════╗
    no one knows who viscera's parents are.
    her history has been completely top
    secret, like even she wants to forget.
    she does have a very bad fear of humans,
    this is unknown why, even a fear of other Viscets,
    it's not a surprise she is single.
    and if she had a crush why on
    earth would she tell anybody?

╚═══════════════════╝

x

╔═══════════════════╗
    parents; unknown/dead
    siblings; none
    pet(s); none
    crush; open
    relationship status; single
    friends; none
    enemies; none

╚═══════════════════╝
    important news wrote:Sorry if I am not online as often, my Grandfather passed away on the twenty sixth of November. It was very sudden and it has upset me. So if I seem rude, please forgive me, I am tired and haven't been sleeping well. I also have school holidays and won't be online for ten days since I am going to New Zealand.

T DOESN'T MATTER HOW
    YOU SAY IT
    ░░░░░░░
    s━━━━━━━━━┐
    XXif you like the look
    XXof the species on t-
    XXhe right, mark and
    XXtell them i referred
    XXyou, it help me out
    XXif you do, thanks

┗━━━━━━━━━
    ░░░░░░░

╭━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    xsignature made by canada
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━╯
    sImage
    XXXImage
    x━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
    ░░
    Kurocatalyst

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:55 am

Username:
    Viscet Name:
    Viscet Gender:
    Personality:
    (optional) Other:
    wip
    no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
    art by Violenca
    instagram
    manta rae

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:34 am

Username:-Shaded
    Viscet Name: Viviane (lady of the lake)
    Viscet Gender: female
    Personality: Her personality represents water
    Calm one moment but if someone makes wind and it comes her way it makes waves and is dangerous to be in the lake.
    Her goop is surprising clean, if she throws it at someone it slides off and leaves a slight hue of blue splatter.

(optional) Other: Erm i can't code ;<

Weird thing she does: She likes to go into cold places-Antarctica, the ice rinks, or even the local grocery store refrigerator grocery store refrigerators- to freeze her body and freeze her goopy mane. She wants to look like any other viscet, with a spiky mane and a fluffy body- not goopy body and goopy mane.

Possible res
    Last edited by -Shaded- on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
    ----
    Hey, I'm -Shaded-
    I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
    Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
    If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
    To-do: Not die
    DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
    Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
    ImageImageImage
    Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
    I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
    -Shaded-

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby shishou » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Username:DayMoon123
    Viscet Name:Acid Rain or Acid (shorter for Acid Rain)
    Viscet Gender:Male
    Personality:He loves splashing in the puddles and playing in the rain. Acid loves to watch the rain and snow fall from the beautiful sky, he sometimes would drink the raindrops that fall into his mouth.
    (optional) Other:
    if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
    shishou

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby TenMomentsTill » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 am

up

Super huge WIP
    "Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
    spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
    Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
    text

Text
    Text
    TenMomentsTill

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Skittle. » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 pm

OHMYGOSH I LOVE THIS BABY OK

Username:Skittlescat
    Viscet Name:Riptide
    Viscet Gender:male
    Personality: He loves the ocean.Adores it,why? When he was young he had an encounter with dolphins ,he thought they were AMAZING.He had never seen such creatures before.No legs? No fur? And they could swim so well.All he wanted to do was join them.He wanted to dive deep like them, catch fish like them, play games like them, hell, he waned to BE them.Riptide is now adored my many others, like and idol, for he shows them that you can do anything.And what he did? Swam all the way out to sea, just to have one last hello with the dolphins.His new best buddys, who play in the surf almost every afternoon <3

(optional) Other:He has water always dripping from his fur, and he likes it that way.It reminds him of his love of the sea.

Skittle.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me