Sam Winchester

"Sam Winchester" by Greyfire

Dressup entry

Sam Winchester

Postby Greyfire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Sam Winchester is one of the best "hunters" in the United States. He and his older brother, Dean, travel state to state hunting demons, ghosts, vampires, and much more! When Sam was 6 months old his mother, Mary, died trying to protect him from the demon, Azazel, but she was too late. He had given Sam some of his demon blood to drink. Mary died in a house fire that night caused by Azazel. Dean, Sam and their father, John made it out okay. John then taught his two sons how to hunt and kill creatures like demon, ghosts, werewolves and more in hopes of being able to get revenge on the demon that had killed his wife. When Sam was old enough to go to college he left the family and went to Stanford. Dean eventually showed up at his brother's dorm and told him that their father was missing and hadnt been home in a few days after leaving for a hunting trip. Sam went with his brother to the last place their father was seen at and got searched for clues to where he might be. They didnt find anything other than his journal. Dean took Sam back to his dorm and walked back out to the Impala, his car. Sam went into his room upstairs calling for his girlfriend, Jess. When she didnt respond he figured she was already sleeping or taking a shower. We he got to his room he laid down on the bed and closed his eyes, something dripped on his face from the ceiling. He looked up and screamed, there was Jess, stuck to the ceiling in the same position his mother had died in with a gash in her stomach, suddenly her body caught on fire and he screamed. Dean heard him scream and ran into save him. Ever since that day the two brothers have been hunting monster, angels and anything else bad. They got revenge on Azazel for the death of Mary, Jess and many other people he managed to kill before the brothers found him. Even thought they got their revenge they still continued on with the family business, saving people, hunting things.
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me