The Children Got a Puppy, But the Puppy Got a Home

The Children Got a Puppy, But the Puppy Got a Home

Postby zanderwolf » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Who received the real gift?

~My whole life I wanted a pet for a present. So my entry is my dream gift. I chose my toxic pup because of the mystery implied by the question mark and how you don't know what color you'll get. It's been my dream to wake up and come to see the gifts on Christmas morning and one be a little rescue puppy or kitten. To receive a new friend and give someone a home would just be sooo amazing. I hope I get to experience a little ball of fuzz and joy one day.

NOTE FROM THE CREATOR:
When adopting a new pet, no matter what it is (even a goldfish) please, please PLEASE! do your research! The chickens who are died pink, blue ect loose that color as their feathers molt. Goldfish need plenty of room to swim and live, and beta's do NOT eat plant roots (they like special beta food). No pet is easy to own! So before adopting a pet for any reason, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Care for the pet properly, so it can live happily. Never get a living creature on a whim. I also recommend rescuing a pet from a pound or rescue, from my experience given proper care and plenty of love they will love you for all eternity. Many unwanted pets are put down each year, and all they want is a home and loves. Please do your research and know what you are getting.
Last edited by zanderwolf on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zanderwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Children Got a Puppy, But the Puppy Got a Home

Postby The Scouting Legion » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:10 pm

This is adorable <3
~Massive Wip~