Based on Click to view
Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Midnight Killer's biological father

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:10 am

Name: Midnight Crime/Crime

Personality & History combined: When Midnight Crime was alive, he was indeed a remarkable leader to those that knew him. Possessing the clever combination of intellect, quick problem-solving skills to overcome hurdles that obstructed his path, and a lack of emotional involvement towards literally anything. However, Crime wasn't necessarily a kind stallion of sorts; but those that meant the most to him received what little care he had contained in his soul. Most did, infact, question his lack of compassion towards others as detrimental to a leading role, comparing it to a representative of what the ideal image for a leader was. In times of hardship when he couldn't be bothered with the task of protecting his herd, he disappeared for weeks at a time, scouring the land for any sort of amusement that may attract his interests. Reputation wise, he was somewhat disliked by the female population. Several mares he had courted ended up bearing his foals, and this, on his return from disappearance, raised hell. It was becoming so much so that he completely cut his peers off, finding it nothing but a head-game to continue pushing himself to the limit of his low-motivation. Besides, he seriously didn't think much about anybody but himself. Those that were closer to him also felt the effects of neglect.

On the birth of his first son, Midnight (Midnight Killer, who wasn't named 'Midnight Killer' by his parents at this time) Midnight Crime wasn't intrigued or necessarily welcoming to the fact that he had a new responsibility to handle. Of course, the mother was his mate, Esther, the only mate to ever take the role as lead mare, so he had no other option but to help raise the young colt, as reluctant as he was.

As Midnight (Killer) grew older, Crime became increasingly callous. He still disappeared for weeks, often coming back bearing the overpowering scents of stranger females and he barely showed his son any signs of acknowledgement. He began lying, and his disappearances began taking longer. Instead of weeks, it became months. At last, on his final return, he had committed a crime linked to the Assassins who destroyed their village later on that week. He had slept with the leaders' daughter and when she reported him, he killed her and fled back to his original home.

Obviously, he said nothing to Esther of the incident and both went out hunting and never returned. Zephyr (the stallion who had found Killer) had been ordered to search for Crime and kill him, along with anybody who had any significant ties to the crime. When nothing else of value was found, Zephyr murdered Crime and Esther, following the destruction of the village and the large homicide of villagers on the arrival of the Assassin army. Midnight (Killer) was eventually cornered by Zephyr and made to watch his village burn down in flames and to suffer the later discovery of the death of his parents. Although the reason for this was never known to him. Eventually, Dementorous, Zephyr's leader, and the leader of the Assassin army, forced Midnight (Killer) to serve as their puppet. They trained him strenuously; both mentally and physicsally, and eventually shattered him. He was manipulated into becoming a killing machine and after displaying a talent for Killing, Dementorous later named him 'Midnight Killer'.

Midnight Killer was entered into a fight which determined his freedom or his death, and after Killer slaughtered his opponent, he fled the area completely and made refuge, building his own herd named 'Sudden Death' in respect of all those that lost their lives on the night of the large-scale attack.

Traits:

-Disappearing for long periods of time when things became too hard (running away from his problems and responsibilities)
-Lack of intense emotion or any emotion at all
-Carelessness
-Neglecting those closest to him
-Reclusive
-Criminal tendencies
-Murdering the innocent

Current Living Status: N/A (he is deceased)

Design, character, concept and story (c) to ME! Comments welcome!

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me