Andromeda (♀) by Arctic⚡️Storm

Based on Click to view
Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Andromeda (♀)

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:50 am

Character, design concept etc copyright to me. Comments welcome! :)

Name: Andromeda

Breed: Unknown

Personality: Andromeda is very open-minded and easy-going without letting her emotions trap her like they did in the past. She can either be very heart-warming and kind, or switched-off; distancing herself from reality by dissociating. However, if she dissociates, more often than not she will stay in an almost 'trance-like' state for an increased period of time before 'snapping out of it'. Although Andromedia is complicated on the outside, she is incredibly basic and lovable according to those who know her best. No nonsense is tolerated whilst she is socially interacting with others as she will not suffer fools gladly (this was due to her trauma related to being bullied extensively as a filly). Having been bullied at a young age for her incredibly rare appearance, Andromeda is perfectly equipped with the skills of resilience, patience and understanding. Although the mare is young, despite her age, she is capable of dealing with stressful situations that are far beyond her years and experience and she handles each day of her life with little steps.

Her parents taught her how to be strong and assisted her to get over difficulties that she faced and to aid her recovery by giving her boosters in confidence and self-esteem. At present, Andromeda is confident, self-assured and straight-thinking/straight-talking (much like a business-woman).

History: -

Current living status: N/A

Other: Pending 3rd equisona

{This is a WIP! No copying!}
Last edited by Arctic⚡️Storm on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Andromeda (♀)

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:54 am

eep she's so beautiful! And I adore her name!

You are such a talented designer! <3
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:56 pm

JerseyDusk wrote:eep she's so beautiful! And I adore her name!

You are such a talented designer! <3

Thankyou very much!<3 I just kind of let my mind loose :lol: I am going to work on her bio in a minute! I'll add you as a friend and then I can keep you updated! You do much rp'ing or anything along the lines of story-writing?

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:13 am

I do like rping but most of the rps I join die out...and I do some storylines with my characters but most of them are just fragments lol

And I'd be so honored to be updated! <3 I've loved stalking watching your characters and gallery!
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:01 am

JerseyDusk wrote:
I do like rping but most of the rps I join die out...and I do some storylines with my characters but most of them are just fragments lol

And I'd be so honored to be updated! <3 I've loved stalking watching your characters and gallery!

Thankyou very much! That means a lot :D <3 Who's your favourite in terms of looks and history?

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:17 am

Oh goodness that is a hard question! <3

I have always loved Midnight Killer and his back story! And I also like Eris your fiery gal, she's gorgeous!
Image ImageImage
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:22 am

JerseyDusk wrote:Oh goodness that is a hard question! <3

I have always loved Midnight Killer and his back story! And I also like Eris your fiery gal, she's gorgeous!

Haha! Thankyou! I've done a lot of editing in terms of Killer's history :lol: I think it suits him better now and of course I've also done concept art of his parents and written up bio's for them! And thankyou! Eris was soooo hard to figure out and to make her look right, hopefully it's paid off :lol: <3

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 pm

oh my goodness astro!!! your character designs are still amazing and i love how detailed the description is!! i love her name, too!
[its lyrie/lyrics by the way!!]
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:33 am

Ayano Aishi wrote:oh my goodness astro!!! your character designs are still amazing and i love how detailed the description is!! i love her name, too!
[its lyrie/lyrics by the way!!]

I could never forget my long-time friend! ;) Thankyou so much lyrrie!<3 I had a longgggg holiday. Sometimes I feared that I would never return because I couldn't bring myself to find my muse, so now it's (kind of?) back, I'm taking full advantage and creating characters that perhaps have a slightly different element to them :) And the prospect of having three fursonas? Eeehhhh, well, lets just say that I've changed... A LOT... Ahaha :lol:

I'm kind of in love with this particular girl... She's just got so much potential I think. Maybe as time goes on she will change, design-wise, but at the moment she's got this kind of rough outer-shell, this kind of 'I'm different' attitude. I could be here all day trying to explain, but Andromeda won't be left in the dust. I'm going to fix up the final things and introduce her to Eris and Alexis... This could be interesting...

BUT, I will, on NO occasion, let her near Killer...

No.

Just no.

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:12 pm

This horse is truly awesome wow!!!!!!!! Wish I had one like that :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me