ASG Horse Guardian by MazBourne

Based on Click to view
Artist MazBourne [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ASG Horse Guardian

Postby MazBourne » Wed May 04, 2016 9:29 am

I want you guys to keep your forms as short and simple as possible. You can put whatever you want in your forms, be creative but please don't make it overly long. If you write a bio or something I don't want it to be too long to read through in less than a few minutes XD

Ends May 15th.

GO!

Edit: don't forget these guys have a life expectancy of around 100 years and range in height anywhere from 15hh to 18hh.

There are 4 inches in each hand eg 15hh, 15.1hh, 15.2hh, 15.3hh, 16hh etc.
Last edited by MazBourne on Wed May 04, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ASG Horse Guardian

Postby hugs100 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 am

I want to adopt please!! im kinda new to this so how do i do the thing??
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabertheWolf » Wed May 04, 2016 10:11 am

Username:

SaberTheWolf

Show Name:

Liberty's Last Chance

Barn Name:

Chance

Stallion

Height:

18hh
Last edited by SabertheWolf on Wed May 04, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
SabertheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 am

hugs100 wrote:I want to adopt please!! im kinda new to this so how do i do the thing??

As stated in my original post make up a form to fill in to apply, must have your username, the characters name and other things in, you can add age, personality, art etc but entries are open until 15th :)
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 am

SabertheWolf wrote:
Height:

17.6hh

There are only 4 inches in a hand, as stated in the breed post 17hh, 17.1hh, 17.2hh, 17.3hh, 18hh. No such thing as 17.6hh :)
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabertheWolf » Wed May 04, 2016 10:17 am

Oh sorry XD I will fix...I was always a little confused by that
ImageImage
SabertheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppster » Wed May 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Username: DrPepperKat

Name//Show name: Joshua//Blood in the Straw

Height: 17.2
hAH
peppster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equine. » Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Username: .dreamer
    Barn Name: saint
    Show Name: touch of devine
    Height: 17.3 hh
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Username:
Queen Chrysalis

Name:
Chaser

Height:
18HH

Personality:
Chaser is a cool headed ASG, not one to lose his temper easily. He's quite a playful Guardian opting to keep a close watch over his charges from within their own ranks. He often joins their games of running and jumping. In the past he was more severe, a silent guardian hovering nearby in case of emergency. Chaser doesn't do humans, they must stay as far away from his charges as possible or they will be run off by force.

Bio:
As a rather young Guardian its often been assumed that he would fail to protect his charges until there was none left. He's proven the assumptions wrong time and again.

Strengths:
Attack
Defense
Agility
Speed

Weaknesses:
Subtlety
Foals (Their innocence is just too endearing an they are just so playful and energetic, they are his favorite age group to guard)
Frogs

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon May 09, 2016 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Thu May 05, 2016 12:58 pm

xxxxxUsername
xxxxxxWolves of Rain

xxxxxxName
xxxxxxBleeding Lilly(Asia)

xxxxxxGender
xxxxxxMare

xxxxxxAge
xxxxxx27

xxxxxxHeight
xxxxxx17.3 hh

xxxxxxBio
xxxxxxAsia was born abroad the open deserts of the Middle East. As the place of birth of the
world's oldest known domestic horse breed, Asia strongly protected the herds around the area.
She tends to be a lone traveler, keeping company of herself among the shifting dunes. But as
the years went by and the numbers of Wild Arabians diminished, she was forced to leave. With
the preference of wide open spaces, she left off for Mongolia. Now she tends to guard the robust
herds of Prezwalski's horses that travel around the turbid mountain terrain. A great wish of
hers is to someday visit the great plains of North America before they disappear completely, so
that she may catch a glimpse of the Wild Mustangs.

xxxxxxShort Story
xxxxxxShe watched from behind a rocky outcrop, relishing the cold wind on her tough hide against the hot sun. Her mane flickered past her vision, hitting her mask in rough thwaps. A pair of stallions bucked and kicked and bit in their battle for the harem. It was the way of the herd, she could not interfere.

A mare nickered at the approaching victor, nuzzling her foal to the side. It should be treated tenderly.

There was a gunshot in the distance. Her docked ears flickered this way, that. Ninjas were common along the rivers, especially at this time of year. The gold was rushing, the Ninjas would profit. But it always left the herds vulnerable. The warm weather enabled zoologists to travel near and pick them off for zoos, or for others to hunt. Asia had watched many many horses be carted off, but similar to the Arabians she knew some, or at least most, would be well-kept.

The thunderous sound of hooves came closer, and suddenly a tribal band appeared from behind the mountain, down in the high valley. The horses started towards her nervously, the loser stallion limping away slowly. He would be spotted, possibly seized or killed.

Asia watched as a gun was hoisted upon one of the men's shoulders. A large rifle, accompanied by a few more. She thought of the American's, the black market, the Ninjas. It was all possible. But she found herself intent on observing the actions of the horses the men rode. They were silent, well-controlled, burly and woolly and stocky and short. They all looked more like ponies rather than true horses.

The group began to quickly load, the herd getting closer. Asia moved along the top of the mountain and around the other side, careful to remain unseen. She would not violate the peace between her and fellow creatures, unless of course without provocation.

A gunshot went off. A loud crack that split the air with a bullet and pierced the hindquarter of a mare, causing her to straggle. A pony reared. The herd ran desperately up the side of the mountain, close to the top. Asia watched painfully as the stallion off in the distance fell heavily to the ground, made lame by the pain of another bullet.

She rushed out in a burst of speed, hoping to stun the men. There was nothing she could do about the damage except observe the cycles of nature. But if she could stun the men off there would be no further conflict.

A fueling, burning rage filled her like a poisonous gasoline. The rage, the strange feeling of a mother protecting her foal was overwhelming. But Asia calmed herself as she stood along the hilltop, in the way of their aim. She stamped a foot, but not in greeting.

They all stopped. They had never seen a horned horse with a metal mask before. Let alone her glowing eyes or carnivorous teeth. She watched with a piercing green graze, holding them in a transfixed standoff.

"Lili tsus!" a few shouted in hushed tones of awe. So that had heard. She was here, had been for a while now. A younger man held his gun at ready, daring to shoot her. An elder of him hit the barrel down, causing the other ponies to spook.

Now fearfully, they turned and galloped off.

Asia turned back to look at the herd. Her herd. She had lost two more to the spirit of man.
Last edited by Wolves of Rain on Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me