Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

You Destroyed Everything... by Arctic⚡️Storm

Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

You Destroyed Everything...

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 am

Killer watched his homeland burn down in flames. Everything was ruined. His family were dead, the villagers had perished too, though the minority that had survived didn't last much longer. Figures that emerged from amongst the devastation were engulfed in fire, running blindly into the nothingness, screaming in pain before buckling, their time coming to an end, and the buildings which once stood tall and sturdy toppled and crashed to the ground like domino's....

In a matter of minutes, everything that meant so much to Killer in his childhood days was torn away from him in a blink of an eye. No longer was it a place to call home; but a desolate graveyard stripped of life and beauty, claiming the increasing casualties as the horror spread. The trees were like huge torches, igniting as soon as the fire touched their barky skin. But nothing could cure the feelings Killer felt. The torment that he felt, the agony, the brutality, the pain, the rage, the numbness... No... Killer watched emptily, on the outside he showed absolutely no emotion. His eyes didn't even move, the reflection of the flames could be seen in his vacant stare as he stood deathly still, like a stone statue. Perhaps Zephyr was surprised that Killer didn't react to his plan, but he was certainly not aware of what was happening on the inside... Killer's body was like a prison, it locked down any remote emotion and imprisoned it deep deep deep down somewhere very VERY difficult to find. Perhaps so deep that it became non-existent. But a voice repeated in his head, time and time again as he watched the soldiers march away, and as Zephyr marched him towards Dementorous like a damn trophy.

"I will hunt you down" "I will hunt you down" "I will hunt you down" again and again and again...

Killer glanced behind him for the last time before he was taken away.

He would never see this place again...

OKAY I NEED PRACTICE... It's been so long since I properly tested myself. It was kind of half-assed because I felt muse at first, then kind of lost it half way through... This IS vent art, but it is also a very important aspect of Killer's childhood, when the Assassin Army from across the realm came to destroy Killer's homeland due to the crimes of Killer's parents. A death penalty rested upon Killer's father (Midnight Crime) for reasons too nasty to mention, so when the Assassins came to finish the job, they decided to make sure that nobody survived. Killer was the only one who managed to survive because he had slunk away from the village to get some space. By disobeying his parents' orders to stay in the den, it saved his life.

NO COPYING, KILLER, STORY AND ART (C) TO ME

Comments welcome <3

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me