Based on Click to view
Artist Len. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[[ Songrem #63 ]]

Postby Len. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:46 am

My last adopt as a GA!! Enjoy!!
      Long timer is long. I left it open during dinner and one two many episodes of SAO.

This little babe loves snorkeling!! Tell me what their favorite thing to find while snorkeling is!! You get two extras in case you want to draw or write about them. Ends on the 10th.
      Code: Select all
      [list][size=85]Username:
      Grem name:
      Grem gender:
      Favorite thing to find:
      Extras: (optional)[/size][/list]

Belongs to Chausie

Colored scleras; Uncommon tail; Two horns (with holes);
Last edited by Len. on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [[ Songrem #63 ]]

Postby Sixbane » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Username: Sixbane
    Grem name:Anthozoa
    Grem gender: Female
    Favorite thing to find: Darn it- she's lucky to find anything! She never was all that good at snorkeling- she gets far too easily distracted by fish and spends so much time staring at them she completely forgets she's supposed to be finding anything at all. So really, her favorite thing to find is anything- but if she had to choose, her absolute favorite thing to find is lost jewelry. The satisfaction of finding that glimmer of gold or silver at the bottom of the sea is wonderful! Spotting a sparkle, digging her paws into the sand to find it, and returning to shore to see what pretty thing she's found in the light of the sun.

But she doesn't always keep these, she collects and keeps some of them, but if she can..the best part about finding them is hunting down who they belong to. She's friends with the locals on the beach and if she overhears someone having lost something, she never fails to make it her mission to find it!
Last edited by Sixbane on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 am

ᴜꜱᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉˢᶜᵃˡᵉˢ
    ɢʀᴇᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ˢᵃⁿᵈʸ "ᴳᵘˡᶠ" ᵂᵃᵗᵉʳˢ
    ɢʀᴇᴍ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ
    ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ᴮᵘᵇᵇˡʸ, ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᶜʰᵉᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖʳᵉᵃᵈ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ. ᵀʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ, ˢᵗⁱᶜᵏʸ ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ˢˡⁱᵖˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ qᵘᵒᵗᵉˢ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵒʳ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˢ ᶜʰᵉᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ. ᵀʰᵉʸ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵒᶜᶜᵃˢⁱᵒⁿᵃˡˡʸ ⁱˢ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ⁽ᶠᵒʳ ᵉˣᵃᵐᵖˡᵉ; ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃˡᵏ ᵒʳ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉˢ ᵒᶠ "ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ", ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵈʳᵃʷ ᵒⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵗᵗᵃᶜʰ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ, "ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ, ᴵ ᵈʳᵉʷ ᵒⁿ ⁱᵗ!~" ᴴᵒʷ ᵈᵃʳᵉ.⁾
    ᵀʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᵛᵉᵍᵉᵗᵃʳⁱᵃⁿ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉˣᵗʳᵉᵐᵉ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛⁱˢᵗ, ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ, ᵉˣᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ, ᵉᶜᵗ. ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵉqᵘᵃˡˡʸ.<³

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʜᴇʀ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏʀᴋᴇʟɪɴɢ:
    ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ: sea turtles!!
Last edited by SnakeScales on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Username: SevereHercules
    Grem name: Argonne
    Grem gender: Male
    Favorite thing to find: Jellyfish
    Extras: (optional)
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Username: Chausie
    Grem name: Malibu - "Boo"
    Grem gender: Androgynous (born female)
    Favorite thing to find: Even though she's tiny, Malibu is a real thrill-seeker! Her favorite things to find in the water are sunken ships and airplanes that fell into the ocean. She thinks they're really creepy, especially the ones covered in seaweed.
    Extras: Boo + Airplane
    Lil History: When Malibu was born her mother and father loved her very much, but her father's job couldn't support the family very well so he got sent off to sea to fight at the marines. Malibu used to write a lot of letters to him and he usually answered but one day the letters just stopped. The army wouldn't reveal his whereabouts, and the only clue she got was the last letter from her father saying that he's going to be flying a plane over a sea in Mexico. Malibu eventually learned that she was the only one who could find her father...~ Malibu breathed in the fresh air, she was on a boat in the pacific ocean, about to scout out a plane that crashed in that region a dozen years ago. It was technically government property, and it was illegal to interfere with the plane. 'I'll just take a quick look.' She slid into her diving equipment and checked the oxygen tank. It seemed to be working well, her partner wasn't so confident about it. The equipment was brand new, but the experiences they had with the brand they bought it from weren't the best. Boo sat on the corner of the boat, the end of her tail barely brushing the water. She made eye contact with her partner in crime and tilted back, flopping into the water. She was a few meters below surface and already touching the ground, her tail was swishing comfortably, being made for this sort of environment. Malibu scanned the ocean floor when she saw the plane, or half of it anyway, it seemed to have been ripped apart. She felt a trickle of water in the mouth-piece of the oxygen tank, she held it in her mouth firmly, but it filled with water. Pushing off the ocean floor she swam back to the boat, taking off her goggles, "The pipe's ripped." She told her partner, "I'm gonna have to dive without it, the equipment is weighing me down." Ignoring the multiple warnings from her partner she took the equipment off and dove back down, holding her breath. She swam closer to the plane, there was a clear entrance through the back of the plane, and a suitcase inside. Her hopes were lifted. The only reason she goes searching for sunken planes is so that she can find clues to what happened to her father, but nobody except her knows it. She took the suitcase and got to the boat once more just before she ran out of air. She plopped into the boat and let her partner open the suitcase. "Omg. We're rich!" he said, taking out a damp pile of money. Malibu threw the money into the back of the boat, looking through the suitcase for something... more. There was nothing, only worthless money. Her partner looked at her worriedly, "What's wrong?" He asked, his paw on her shoulder. "Nothing... I'm fine." There was nothing in the suitcase about her father. She was getting frustrated because there's only so many copies of the same plane that crashed in the ocean, she only has a few left. If none of them have any clues about her father, he'll be lost forever. Malibu wiped tears from her eyes, 'I won't give up, father, I will find you.'
Last edited by Magnaskies on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:45 pm

res ,,
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Sorry for the delay! I've decided this one will be going to Chausie !! I really liked the character development you showed in your story, and the little pixel of Boo is adorable! Congratulations! I've added you to the ref and you're all set! Remember, you can request to have her grown after one month!
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

aw thank you so much! this lit up my day c: (or rather night because it's 12 am)
am I allowed to keep her as a baby though? I like her tiny :v <3
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me