Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

AAAARRRRGG!! by Zinc

Artist Zinc [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

AAAARRRRGG!!

Postby Zinc » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:47 pm

I just felt a need to scribble out my frustrations. :?

Well, let me tell you whats wrong.
Alright in the morning, my sister who is 12 came up to me wearing this HORRID shade of blue eyeshadow. She asks me her opinion on it. Well, she is a brunette with green eyes. Blue is NOT her color. Also, her glasses are red. And you put the eye catching part of your makeup on your lips if you have glasses, they draw enough attention anyway. Also, she is TWELVE she doesn't need to wear makeup anyway. I explain this to her, -excluding her age part- she gets mad and just sauces me with her naive, ignorant attitude.

My mom comes in and spazzes out at me. Somehow our argument ends up with how my hair is parted. She says it's parted wrong. I spend, like 30mins+ in the bathroom washing my face, brushing my teeth, washing my hair, blow drying it, styling it and doing my makeup. I like to look okay, it helps to look and feel okay. after TWO DANG YEARS OF DEPRESSION none of my family but my PET CAT seemed to have noticed, by the way. (If my Lucy Byrd was here, she'd know right away, she went through all of this) So after that, my emotional health is quiet fragile, I'm still healing; Anyway, back on topic. My hair was not parted wrong. I even checked. I eventually glare and say "Well, I like my hair, other people like my hair and if you don't like it don't look."
She tells me to not look at my sisters eyeshadow if I don't like it. I told her she asked for my opinion. I stand up in the porch waiting to leave for the next 10 minutes, refusing to sit in her presence. (I get up early) She didn't even say "Oh."

I manage to get through the school day with happiness. My 2nd day in school this year, and I'm in the same class as my best/only friend, Meggers ^^ . I had English last class, which lifts my spirits. ^^
I get home, everyone is swimming. I don't want to, I've had cramps in my butt for the past few weeks, I wont swim. It'll hurt later. I'm labeled as a lazy..."person" by my father (replace person with a well chosen swear word) But I live on, listening to the sound track to Twilight. (Eyes on Fire=<3)

Okay, my sister wears glasses, right? She gets headaches from the type of lighting at her school (Dr. told us this) And NOW they are going to set up an eye doctor appointment because the headaches relived slightly when she took them off. So, my mom called him for her.
BUT!
There is a but!
She NEVER called him for me!
Not to be selfish, but my eye condition is MUCH worse! When ever I read something, be it a book, a magazine, something on TV or a video game and look away, I see spots and my eyes hurt. If I stand up afterwards, I get dizzy. I really wish mom would choose favorites more discreetly so I can at least PRETEND she doesn't. <.<

I was crushed, actually. I never thought they'd neglect me physically. Emotionally? Yes. My really?! I remind her constantly about it Dx

Alright I needed to let all this out, first person I call is Lucy Byrd. But she's sleeping. I wouldn't call Meggers because her mom is crazy. Seriously.
I decided to go outside. The moon is my friend, and It's full tonight. I go outside, watch my other kitty kill and eat a mouse then go inside.
I go on here and type this. My mom keeps popping up so I switch tabs so she doesn't see. "She yells what are you doing?!"
I say "Nothing! Don't accuse me!"
Of course, because my luck is swell you know, I ended up on the forum index, hovering over Adults Chat, 18+.
She freaked. "What are you doing on 18+?!"
I say "I'm not ON 18+! I'm on Gerneal Chat! Plus, I also says PG13 rules below that!"
She gets into my face (With animalistic instincts, It took everything not to bite her) and says "Stop acting like Jessica (Lucy Byrd), I'm not Vicky (her mom), I wont allow it."

Of course that was the last straw and I stop listening to her and focus my attention on not expoling. So instead of going all crazy, I cry. 3rd time I cried this evening.

Well, I'm going to play on CS a bit longer then I'm going to sleep, crying and plotting murder takes a lot out of you.

xox Sapphire.
~All Pets in the Clearance Group For Adoption!~
Zinc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AAAARRRRGG!!

Postby Aurore » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Aw, poor you. *comfort hug* Sorry, but I don't know what to say to help you.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zinc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 am

cbussiere wrote:Aw, poor you. *comfort hug* Sorry, but I don't know what to say to help you.

Thanks.
It's completely fine you don't know what to say, I really just need to release anger. Hopefully, today will be better. ^^
Zinc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bolt1784 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:25 am

Childline and other affiliated places are always available, so if you feel the need to call them, please do. They help alot with that sort of thing.
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupine Moon » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 am

It's good that you got this out of your system. *Hugs* I hope you have a good day today, good luck ;)
Every mile, a memory
Every song, another scene
Like some old movie going back in time, you and me♫
-In Loving Memory Of Chloe-
My Black Lab Baby

ImageImage

<3 It's people like you that make me love life iBrevity...I'll never forget your kindness <3
Lupine Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zinc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 am

Dogstar wrote:Childline and other affiliated places are always available, so if you feel the need to call them, please do. They help alot with that sort of thing.

Hmm, yeah, I never really had the guts to call them though. I usally call my cousin, it's easy to talk to her, she just kinda listens and lets me think. :)

Lupine Moon wrote:It's good that you got this out of your system. *Hugs* I hope you have a good day today, good luck ;)

I just came back from the beach, I'm feeling swell. Today seems good.

I'm glad their are still kind people on the internet ^^
Zinc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abstruse. » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 am

Aw, poor hun. *hugs*
The last few paragraphs about the changing tabs so my mom won't see is exactly like me. Because for some reason, the computer is facing the whole family room so everyone can see. :roll: And I was in General Chat, and my mom saw the "Atheists" thread :roll: . She was like "What's all that about atheists?!" And she starts getting so mad at me, and starts yelling. >.<

I hope that it gets better for you! BELIEVE ME, I'VE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH BEING YELLED AT ALL THE TIME LATELY!

*huggles* ;)
Image Image Image
abstruse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zinc » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 am

BubbleGanz wrote:Aw, poor hun. *hugs*
The last few paragraphs about the changing tabs so my mom won't see is exactly like me. Because for some reason, the computer is facing the whole family room so everyone can see. :roll: And I was in General Chat, and my mom saw the "Atheists" thread :roll: . She was like "What's all that about atheists?!" And she starts getting so mad at me, and starts yelling. >.<

I hope that it gets better for you! BELIEVE ME, I'VE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH BEING YELLED AT ALL THE TIME LATELY!

*huggles* ;)

Ah, my computer is in the living room, but the TV is down stairs, so no one is ever here, but my mom has to go between the kitchen to the basement so she see's a lot. :/

I hate being yelled at because I have a tendency to growl. :shock: Like, I can't even control when I growl.

Oh, today, my dad called me "hun"
Funny, last week my name was ______ freak. The blank a different swear depending on how he feels. >.<

Oh, and I was looking for my next orthodontist appointment on the calender and saw "Eye Docter" and the time written.
I, of course, burst into tears again.
My mom asks me whats wrong.

Note to girls who don't wanna talk to your parents, Say, "I donno, hormones?"

EDIT:
Wait, I'm assuming from your avatar and stuff that you aren't an Athiest, but shouldn't your mother accept your belives and all that jazz, even if it's different from how your raised?
Zinc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toxictwitter » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 am

I'm so sorry :C I get yelled at alot and have to change tabs too...and about growling and wanting to bite someone, I'm like that too o-o Sometimes even if I'm just playing a game and it gets all slow or something I start growling.
toxictwitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abstruse. » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 am

EDIT:
Wait, I'm assuming from your avatar and stuff that you aren't an Athiest, but shouldn't your mother accept your belives and all that jazz, even if it's different from how your raised?

Well, we are very strong believers in Christ, and we know it's the truth, so we don't want to do anything with atheist beliefs. ;)
Image Image Image
abstruse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me