Based on Click to view
Artist Elfie [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strider Update.3

Postby Elfie » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Boi, you old

The king of cool is back, rebooted and restored.
    It's been two years since his last ref so he needed a cleanup – which has been approved by Ruki <3 (a hair potion was also used).Those eerie eyes are the major reason he wears shades; and now they’re what I’ve envisioned all these years.
    But damn, I've owned him for three years! Can’t believe he was my first wholly gay character, it was such a novel concept for me back then and made him extra special to develop.

Strider is now a husband, Uncle, and bro-dad to two beanletts and a future son-inlaw. He’s pushing 40 but still looks like he’s in his mid-twenties – his regenerative powers border magic.
    He is a professor of Computer sciences and metatronics, working part-time at CERN, he takes great pride in writing Prof. as his title in everything from school excursions to booking flights. He’s refined his Quantum computer, having created two new prototypes from his first (although it’s still a bit way off from being fully functional), along with his Quantum cryptography. His nanotech has also reached it’s peak, but he refuses to sell the graphene doped recipe that he’s replaced silicone with to competitors.
    His other projects have included AMI coding (ambient intelligence) and is secretly designing a kill switch for a possible AI takeover by using his AMI. A good portion of his revenue comes from his Augmented reality eyewear for gaming, he’s sold the tech to game companies around the globe. This leaves him more time to spend with his kids without worrying about all those monies – he still hacks into MMOs for fun though
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strider Update.3

Postby Venatici » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 pm

the handsome son <3
      he's such a cutie and so so very handsome, I can't believe how old he's gettin Elfie! Sollux must be trying to keep up with his kiddos good looks -elbows Sol-
      His hair looks hella good too, I have to say it seems definitely worth the purchase!

But man oh man, Stri is really going places now! It's funny to see that both him and Will were our first gay characters- and now they're both teachers! I never knew Stri became a professor, him and William will have to definitely have some sort of lecture together at some point!!! He definitely wouldn't mind getting some tips from this boy here, and he wouldn't mind giving some tips back in his field in return!
      William ;; -scoffs- Professor Strider? Strange taste on the tongue, try Doctor William. You need your Doctorates so you can sound as fancy as me.
      Honestly, I just love this whole family- the whole dynamic is just... amazing, I adore them so much!!! Especially now that all our beloved ships, Strisol and Khodale and Kalo and now Wall, that they're all family officially... It's funny to think over the course of three years, through all the friendships and enemies (eyes Dachie) all our ships ended up together. Heck, even with Kylo and Kale, this means Strisol would be ROYALTY! I have no clue what Strisol would be, but that would officially make Kylo a princess by marriage... it's funny to see and think how this all came about, and how they're all so different. Plus, now with this realization/addition... that means technically, all our JBDs no longer have to worry about 'trivial' things; Strider could probably own his own castle, haha. Imagine Rivai with this knowledge, you know.
      Anyway, I wanted to gush because I adore Stri and I am so happy with how far our little collective jam has gotten. I personally adore this noodle's development, even seeing it through Sollux. 10/10, the best JBD fam.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

in which strider is constructively called cat, rat and brat

Postby yeena » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:38 am

what a lovely guy, regardless of whatever sparkles might say on the sidelines. his ability to retain his youth throughout all these years is a truly respectable trait, kudos to him for it. hes been through a few years, and its pleasant sight to see this new ref; its always nice to see the cool rat advancements. i havent got much to say really; except dach is quite possibly sending his best regards to stri and his life; wouldnt voice anything in front of the devil himself, though.
    dont think i missed that 'a future son-inlaw' bit either, truly wondering who this could be referring to. guess we wont find out until later; until then, caleb is sending his best wishes. jokes aside, tacking onto what crim said; strisol would be royalty. since kylo would be a princess, dach would begrudgingly refer to strisol as 'pseudo-sovereignty'. its probably suggested they dont try to branch further out on ruling something; maintaining a kingdom is hard, ask any of the four kings.
    its ironic to think that everyone came together in the end, its a huge family made up of people that have known each other for awhile.
    theyre a unique type for sure; we need to create a whole special name for them as well, maybe 'the dynamics' ?? im really bad at names, someone send some help. congratulations on keeping your old man young-looking elfers, i love the c(r)at dearly and im sure even dach has some positive vibes for strider, under all of his hate and passive-aggression 'im not a friend but im not the worst bean youve met anymore; right'
    once again, he looks lovely and hes definitely been going places; congrats again on the cool (b)rat !!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strider Update.3

Postby Elfie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:29 am

@ Dep
    Tell me about it! When I first decided to ask staff about a revamp it came to my notice the length I've owned him for. I recall the day he was "born" like it was yesterday, refreshing the Nursery page like a madwoman. Where did the time go? I can only imagine what it's like for Kan, I think she's owned Sol for 4 years?! Old man Sollux better step up his game, yes yes.
    And thank you! He craved that animu hair.

^u^, Since he was an adult I've planned for him to be a professor, I could see him doing lectures while exuding the Indianan Jones hotness. But mostly he works in his lab(s)/ workshop and only teaches a single class for one Semester at CERN, he's a guest teacher asked to hold the occasional seminar as well. But, WHOA! I had no idea William was your first gay character too! Nor that he was a teacher! I fully concur, these two need to meet and hold a lecture together <3
    Strider: It's Professor Hazard to you, Doc *Waves Doctorates*, and who says I haven't got them? Doctor Hazard was just to epic for people to handle.
    Oh man, same a thousand times over. It's a family of characters that have been cultivated by precious people for years, and after all those months upon months, and all those weird synchronizations of fate, we've come to together and merged 2 great families. It makes me feel special thinking I was apart of this unreal awesomeness. I mean, who would have guessed in the early days Khodale would be related to the Strisols? And dude, yes, all the dynamics, it's a real family with real characterization.
    StriSol married into royalty? No, shhh, I have no idea what it'd make them either but you can bet your booties as soon as Strider gets wind of this he'll be parading around as the Emperor of Cool. He probably would get William to build him his own castle, or just, channel his money into funding a Avengers Helicarrier. . . Rivai must never know of this, never! The knowledge would devastate the globe.

Eee, and no worries man. I'm so smitten you've taken an interest in him, and all the Jams <3

@ dave.
    Oh yes, he's flaunting those handsome bro-looks to the day he dies. . . I just don't want to see him age XP. King of the Sparkles can judge all he likes, but deep down, Strider will now respect him for the fabulous outfit he crafted for Sol. True talent. Thank you, I'm glad I got this done and out of the way so at least he can look as epic as he was meant to. Hmm, Future-son inlaw? Yes, I do wonder who that could be, Rivai certainly flails at the fact, no sister of his will be married, nope nope. But 'pseudo-sovereignty'? Strider would have no choice but to disagree as he calmly points out he's been the King of Cool since he was genetic materiel. And indeed, it is hard work ruling and maintaining your own coolness.
    And dude, yes. It's brilliant that all out beans got together in some form, and they're a perfect odd match; the creativity of friends. But I totally agree, we need a name for them! The Dynamics is pretty good, sounds like a band! I'd have no idea what to call them all, we should brainstorm.
    And thank you my bro, thank you thank you! I'm sure in their greater wisdom Dach and Strider will continued to passively aggressively wreck havoc in each others' lives with a more "friendly" outlook of familiarity. Pfft, can see them as old men, rocking in rocking chairs, with Dach sitting down to the sound of an age mutilated, woopie cushion fashioned, smupphet that survived Kal's purge.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛