Based on Click to view
Artist oceanz [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

micah & soul

Postby oceanz » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:10 pm

micah: brown pup w/ darker markings & dark purple eyes

soul: black w/ whit markings & icy blue eyes

story behind picture (short version): micah and soul (were) the ones who got along best out of all the siblings. they both had adventurous and bold personalities, one day the two wondered off on their own, micha's idea, but ended up wondering too far from the family without realizing. it had been raining heavily for the past few days and the ground was mushy and slippery. sensing no danger the pups played with no worries, until soul slipped. micah barely had time to react as he was his sister slip off the edge of the (small) cliff, tumbling down the side. in shock, micah stared down at his sisters seemingly motionless body, shocked. he then started yelling for help and followed soul down cautiously but quickly.
the next few hours were a blur for micah. his parents had rushed to see them, asking what had happened but the pup couldn't answer, only stare at his sister. the next thing he knew he was back in the den with his family. concerned about soul, micah immediately rushed to his parents to quiz them. soul was alive, alright.. for the most part. when soul fell, she took a hard hit to the head, her memory was fine.. but her vision was not. soul was blind.
micah was never able to forgive himself for what he claimed as his mistake, to this day he constantly protects and watches over soul, never leaving her side.
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me